Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

RIP Nadia and Isabella....it was fun while it lasted hah!
Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

Avi brain working. I'd obviously like to avoid having this turn into fighting the city's entire guard + others. : P
Might be time to make a quick exit @nadia 😂 before Avi kills us both
The

Well I asked Dazz what would happen if Naida showed her shard and she said we would probably get taken to the High Inquisitor, who happens to be in the library where we want to go. I trusted her, but that may have been a mistake...
The

But Naida really can’t lie so...

Vol, if you think the badness would happen, could you roll for Isabella now, please? In a DM, idealy While we wouldn't normally know, I'd like to give a slightly less vicious situation one way or the other.

And oh yesh, y'all are probably getting arrested. No idea why you'd be brought to Thalia, though. '^v^ Probably to the Inquisition's Hall. They have cells there.

Anyway, there are some moving parts swinging around. Avi working on ideas.

If you really want though, running and coming up with a new plan is an option. ^v^
Can’t believe you made a decision based on what I said might happen. Don’t trust me, Dazz Jr. I’m either joking, lying, or just plain wrong.
Lol this is developing fantastically haha

Without knowing how the scene will play out I dont really know if I think it would. If shes going to be violently arrested and have that book taken away I'd say theres a good chance it would be a roll though

Gotta shower fast then I'll check this response ^_^

Well, the inquisitor would DEFINITELY try to confiscate her spellbook....
I wonder...is now a good time to see what happens to Isabella when she gets portaled/teleported places?

(OK Avi I promise I have to go now but all of the sudden I’m getting more bad ideas.))

Dazzy, I think you just like making evil chaos. (giggles)

And yesh! Do your stuff! >v< Life comes first is rule 1! gogogogogogogogo!
The

Maybe we should just teleport away... but the most likely place Ren would think of on the spot where guards definitely would not follow is her cave-matrix thing. On the plus side, it would give Isabella time to sort out... whatever happens after teleporting in somewhat private. On the down side, we are much further from our goal of the library. But if we teleported into the city I feel like some guards might search for us... and Isabella’s problem would have to be dealt with in the open.

Once I've discussed some things with Vol, I'll talk to you. Like I said, there are a lot of moving parts swinging around.
This rp is about to get really real really fast. I can go ahead and submit the roll on my next post if you like, though the transformation may not take effect that moment. Mostly since you requested it :)
The

Things were going so well...
I blame Nadia XD
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Ngl, I hope something explodes. Explosions are fun.

Oh, right. Vol, Avi says yes, please make the roll.

She also says I should get out of the OOC, but I can type with one hand and hold her face with the other, so I think I'll stick around.
I could bring Lyy in here to help manage you Victi 🤔 if Avi would prefer. (Of course shes hidden within someone else's character profile because shes generally too op to rp with sadly)

I'll post reaction and make a roll for it at the same time shortly :)
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Let's not play the escalation game. Combat and posturing in the OOC would probably tick Avi off enough to risk her calling for divine intervention, and then we'd all be screwed.
Victi, please leave the OOC. I would like to preserve my clement mood rather than become irritable. Player Voldarian Empire, please do not introduce an entity which could require my personal attention to maintain order. I have other priorities.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus