Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » I created what? Reptilian monsters wanted

Rasha (played anonymously)

((I’m really sorry I had a lot of stuff happen in real life and I forgot to subscribe to this forum thread e.e;; ))
Liara Amagi (played by Liara_Amagi) Topic Starter

She moved to touch the new hatchling and said, "hello there little guy, maybe I should name you two." She picked up the one in front of her and said, "hmm, what do you think of the name, Rasha?" It wasn't like she knew that naming any monster would cause them to evolve or grow after a long sleep. She then said, "and I think Ryu would be good for you." The second name was for the one who was on her shoulder.

((Would the changes be instantaneous or delayed?))

Oc-delayed, while she's out hunting they can get captured by bandits. So, they can change while they're forced to fight in a coleseum. Maybe, when she comes to rescue them, they're either teen or adults...if ya'll agree.
Adamsilver (played by Adamsilver)

he looks to her as he lays next to her" those names sound good"

She smiled before putting her hand onto his back. She went into her bag and grabbed one of her extra hoods and moved to make the two a small nest with it. She then put them in it and said, "now, if any of your siblings hatch, I want you two to look after them. I'll try to come back with our supper when I can." She had made sure her scent was on it before gently putting part of it over them. She then went to hunt for their food...little did she know some bandits would stumble on the old fort while, she was away.

Rasha pushed his face into her hand, a low rumble resembling a purr coming from his chest in recognition of his name. Iridescent eyes turned to the eggs that were littered around her resting place before offering her a nod. He would then move to gently begin pushing the eggs closer together so they weren't scattered about.

A couple hours after she left to hunt a few bandits discovered the fort. One had said, "hey guys, see what I see?" Another said, "you mean other than someone was living here? Oh, I think I see a herd of cash cows." One ran off to get some cages to start grabbing the large eggs and the two hatchling's to sell to the collesuem.

Rasha curled hes body as best he could around his siblings' eggs. Before long he was roused awake by a pair of humans. Unsure of their motive he stood between them and the eggs. He hissed, the feathers along his spine and over his libes flaired out to make him appear larger but he was still no bigger than a large house cat.

One of them laughed, "that one has spirit...but, it's time for you to take a nap." He used a spell to make both of the dragons sleep before putting them in a cage with their mouths muzzled.

as he sees the guys the male dragon breaths dragon fire for the first time as them melting the cages "leave now or die"

One said, "oh look, our money just talked. Try anything and we'll make those eggs into our supper."

growls at them as he breaths out more fire "i would have killed you befor you could"

One of the men cast sleep magic on him before they took him and the others to the camp. They were going to teach them how to kill and fight on command to make them into weapons and ready for gladiator fights.

It took her months to find out who took them and where they were. When they were put in the ring and were famous. She snuck into the cells and looked for them.

Bump?

-he growls and fights the guards and throws then back as he has grown to be 5 feet tall and 9 feet long with a wing span of 10 feet-

She hid behind some boxes and thought, 'Ryu? He's grown...' she tried to keep silent and she tried to keep hidden. She thought, 'if he's here, then where''s Rasha and the others?' She waited for the guards to leave before she went near his cage, "easy," she went into her bag and tossed him a little of the jerky she remembered giving him a long time ago. She said gently, "i'my not going to hurt you, Ryu."

he ;ppks at her and smeels the jurky and eats it then licks her softly "Liara its good to see you again" he says to her

She touched his cheek, "I wasn't sure you would recognize me. Do you know if Rasha or any of the eggs is here?" She was gently petting the side of his neck.

he smiles and nods "the eggs ans in the next room and rasha i dont know liara"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » I created what? Reptilian monsters wanted

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus