Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » I created what? Reptilian monsters wanted

Liara Amagi (played by Liara_Amagi) Topic Starter

She said while, giving the hatchling on her shoulder a piece of the jerky, "yea...why don't you go say hi and I will think up some names for you two." She didn't know that if someone gave a monster a name it would allow it to gain power and an ability to evolve to a bigger or better form.

Yo?
Adamsilver (played by Adamsilver)

((sorry was away for a bit))

he looked at her and smiles "ok liara" he jumps down and walks over to the other one hatcheing and helped them

She looked outside and thought, 'I better get more food.' She got up and put the jerry down for them to eat. She said, "I don't want you two to leave this room. It'll be too dangerous for you two...especially when there''s monsters downstairs and the only place I know is safe from falling apart is this room."

he looks at her and nuzzles her softly "but i want to stay with you"

She said, "It will probably be more conspicuous if you two come with me...meaning, if others see you, it could make a target...more than I already am."

he looks at her and nuzzles her "liara i can go invisable"

She said, "still, I don't like having the thought of them being left alone."

he looks at her "ok liara"

She scratched under his chin, "I'm counting on you two to protect the other eggs ok?"

he nods "as you wish liara"

Oc-what if, while she's gone, one or two of them gets captured and sees what humans are like and starts to hate them all except for Liara who tries to save them.

oc: good idea""

Oc-either way, I want to wait for the other one.

oc: ok hun love it

He said that he'll reply after work.
Boron (played anonymously)

((Hey, when the time comes I was wondering wether or not I could be one of the dragons who are captured in their eggs.))

Sure,
Rasha (played anonymously)

The creature gave his fame a shake from head to tail. Jaws parted for a yawn, already full of sharp teeth ready for chomping. His movements were fluid as he made his way over to her, forked tongue lulling out his mouth to pick up scents his nose couldn’t. Gingerly he took the piece of jerky and chomped it down before returning to investigating his creature and his sibling that sat on her shoulder.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » I created what? Reptilian monsters wanted

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus