Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hailzer Academy

Elizabeth Kapur (played by PandaGirl)

Elizabeth balanced herself on the narrow piping praying she wouldn't fall. She had already failed camo class today, and almost flunked history, she really didn't need to flunk gym too. Liz quickly ducked as a log came hurtling at her from the side of the gym, all she had to do was make it across the booby trapped pipe to the other side and she would pass. She jumped over razor wire and ducked under another log. Just as she was about to jump off the pipe to finish, a log came out of nowhere and slammed her to the hard concrete floor. They didn't use mats at the academy, the trainers thought it softened you up. Liz got up and went to start at the beginning, again.
Ofisa (played by Kanonite)

There were several older soldiers guarding the recruits incase an enemy wanted to pull the weed out from the root.One of the soldiers was a green-skinned alien woman going by the name Boos. She was dressed in a suit of blood red armor with a respirator covering her face. An LMG was held upward against her left shoulder and her head was hunched while she leant against a wall.
Elizabeth Kapur (played by PandaGirl) Topic Starter

Liz fell off the pipe again just as the final bell of the day rang. She prepared to get her stuff and leave when the school's enemy alarm went off, causing utter chaos. Every student was assigned a guard when these kind of things happened, so Liz hurried to her assigned guard Boos.

"Get behind me Liz!" she shouted in the russian accent characteristic of the Stregon as she removed the safety on her LMG. Sounds of glass shattering could be heard getting close as aliens that resemled a bipedal hybrid of man and spider burst through. The planets natives are here, and they arent happy.Though what set these natives apart is that they actually had metallic armor and guns, which wasnt the case beforehand.

Liz immeaditly got behind Boos as the glass shattered. She took her dagger out prepared to do some damage, but not to get in the direct line of battle. "Crap! They evolved!" she shouted over the clicking and hissing of the Spinderals. ((Lol I just made that up. :P ))

All of the Guards were in heavy combat with two or three Spinderals and their Recruits were hidden behind them. One of the Spinderals was sneaking ever so closely to Liz and once it was close enough it struck out with it's arm and grabbed Liz's arms, screaming and kicking did nothing but agrivate the Spinderal more. The Spinderal hastily brought her arm up and slammed her whole body to the floor, breaking several bones in her body. With a last scream, Liz lost consciousness and the Spinderal picked her broken form up and started to leave.

Boos was too busy defending the front to see one of the Spindral sneaking up behind her. Her eyes widened and un-bridled rage began to grow in her. "OH NO YOU DONT!" In a stunning display of grace she tossed her machine gun into the air and mae3 it land into her left hand as she turned around and she immediatly opened fire, the bullets shredding the arachnid aliens exposed arms, making green blood spurt all over the gyms floor.

With Liz dropping safely Boos tossed her LMG backwards, her right arm catching it an opening fire on a Spindral sneaking behind her allthewhile not actually looking behind herself at all. She started to feel concerned since Spindral, despite being easily killed always came in big numbers. A hundred at the very least.

The Spinderals recognized defeat and crawled through the broken glass windows and out into the jungle beyond the school. The paramedics were bringing stretchers into the gym for the wounded and dead.

Boos dropped her gun onto the ground and ran over to Liz's downed body."Liz! You okay?" She quickly turned her head to the paramedics. "MEDIC! WE NEED A MEDIC HERE STAT!" She honestly sounded desperate and didnt want to lose Liz. Breathing heavily she turned her back to Elizabeth and said reassuringly "Its gonna be fine, its gonna be okay."

Liz managed to open her eyes a little. "Boos? Wi-Will I b-be ok?" she strained to make those words come out of her mouth as a medic hurried over with a stretcher.

"Youl be okay. I swear on my life." Her voice was still panicked and her body was a bit shaky. She quickly grabbed her suits rebreather and ripped it off, revealing that she had two small holes instead of a nose. The green alien snapped the mask around Elizabeth, making it easier for her to breathe.

The medics put Liz on the stretcher as Liz reached for Boos's hand. "Do-don't le-leave me pl-please." she said before losing consciousnesses, her hand still in Boos's

She followed after her, her expression horrified. She couldnt imagine what would have happened if the Spindral dragged her away. "I swear, my life that I wont leave you." She fastened her grip on Elizabeths hand.

"Ma'am." a Medic approached Boos with a clipboard. "We need some information from you since this child has no reachable family." he said as they approached the Infirmary.

"Yes..." She spoke, still a bit shaky from what could have happened. "I am her designated guardian and she is qualified for and was attending infiltrator training until the attack."

"Do you know her blood type, and if she is allergic to anything." The doctor said looking at his clipboard as they entered the infirmary and set Liz down on a bed by the window.

She scratched her tentacle-haired head then answered "None that I know of. I reccomend a bio-scan." She looked back to Liz, still concerned for her well-being.

The medic did an x-ray of Liz and did blood tests to make sure the Spindal didn't bite her. After nearly an hour and a half, the doctor finally came back out with the results. "She broke both arms and legs, her collarbone, and her hip. We were able to fix everything except the left arm, the force of her landing on it broke the bone in several places." The doctor explained. "She has a very rare blood type called A-H. Only 3 other people in the world have it. It is truly a good thing she didn't lose much blood, and that we got her here in time." He finished and patted Boos on the shoulder. "She should be waking up soon." He added, heading towards the double doors

The guard gave a depressed sigh and pulled up a chair, sitting down on it with a somewhat loud creak and setting down her LMG. "You okay?" she asked, looking at Liz with her head lowered and her expression saddened.

Liz slowly peeled her eyes opened, the first thing she saw was the worried expression of Boos. "Hey." she said weakly, coughing a little. "Di-Did you be-beat them a-all?" she croaked.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hailzer Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus