Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hailzer Academy

Ofisa (played by Kanonite)

"They pulled back." She sighed. " Which is odd... Spindral dont usually retreat...or are this well-equipped..." Her breathing was heavy and her eyes moved around as she tried to find a possible answer but couldnt.
Elizabeth Kapur (played by PandaGirl) Topic Starter

Liz coughed again and tried to speak, but all that came out was a squeak. She pointed to the water jug on the bedside table instead and then put her hands together.

Another depressed sigh came from Boos and she grabbed the jug, handing it over gently to Liz, making sure not to spill it on her.

Liz smiled weakly and took a sip from the jug, spilling it on her a little. "Th-thank you for sa-saving me." she said looking into Boos caring eyes.

"All in a warriors work." She responded, a slight honest smile forming on her face as Liz smiled. "Aaaand Im glad youre okay.". As she said this she wiped the water-stain off Elizabeth with her right armored hand,

Liz smiled and yawned. "When do you think I'll be let out?" she said weakly, her eyes were closing gently now.

"A few minutes. The League has excellent med-tech." She answered reassuringly, her smile growing wider. She decided to reassure the human for whom she felt was like a daughter to her. "You did great at training Liz. Keep it up." Giving a reassuring rub on Liz's stomach.

Liz smiled up at Boos and took another sip of the water. The doctor came in several minutes later and declared that Liz was free to resume all her classes except training. "What?!?!" she exclaimed moving herself into a sitting position.

Boos's eyes shot to the human medic in shock. "Already!? She needs rest!" The human medic responded. "I am just as suprised as you are mam but the order came from the Speakers themselves." To say Boos was in disbelief was an understatement.

"I have the message right here if you desire proof." A red-colored datapad was pulled from the doctors pockets, the screen glowing a light orange. With a frown Boos snatched the glowing datapad and examined it. He wasnt lying, it was an order from the Speakers themselves.

The Speakers were the leaders of The League. A council consisting of several men and women of several races .The Speakers were to be obeyed by the troops recruit and veteran alike;"The Speakers are to be loved, The Speakers are law, The Speakers are to be obeyed." As propaganda posters would say.

"But why can't I continue training??" Liz asked kicking the covers off the bed.

Elizabeth Kapur wrote:
"But why can't I continue training??" Liz asked kicking the covers off the bed.

Boos's red eyes widened as she continued to read. "You...have been promoted to active duty!" She continued. "The Speakers took notice of your above average performance in training and decided to let you graduate from the academy early."

"Really??" Liz cried trying to take the paper from Boos to read for herself. "But, where are they going to put me?" she mumbled to herself as she read the letter over.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hailzer Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus