Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Silent Night. ( Open )

Rae Blizard (played by wolfkill11)

Rae sat alone, on the stone. She stretched her legs out, then stood up. She wore a simple green dress that brought out her emerald eyes. She was ready for one person to ruin this silent night. Rae was young, she was only 19. Now why would a 19 year old be all alone? Her strides were small, she was not in any rush. She was simply enjoying the sweet smell of fresh air. The city was always filled with harmful air.

Rae walked towards a stream, sitting down. The dress was now a little bit higher the her knees. She put her hands in it, trying to rub the fresh water between her thumb and index finger. Her emerald eyes spotted a small fish, swimming around enjoying its life. Not everyone enjoyed their lives, well at least nowadays. The fish splashed a bit of water onto her, then swam away into the shadows. Rae's small hand moved her strawberry blonde hair out of her face.

Rae then stood up walking along the stone pavement. " Are you, are you coming to the tree. Where they hung up a man who they said murdered three? Strange things did happen there, but no stranger would it be. If we meet up at midnight in the hanging tree. " She sang softly. She had a very elegant voice, a born talent. She kept walking, but heard something. " Hello? "

[ This is a singing/talking kinda RP ]";
Griffon Pardoner (played anonymously)

Griffon stepped into the open, clearing his throat as he did so. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you." The man looked at the girl. "I was just finding my way about all of the place." He paused for a moment before speaking again. "What are you out here for? It's late! Shouldn't you be at your home?" Now Griffon was a traveler and a story teller, he didn't actually have a home. Why? Well because he actually hadn't settled down yet. He still had a family tradition to keep. Griffon went from place to place telling and collecting stories. He usually had his trusty back pack but he left it back at his room at the inn.

((Don't worry I know it's a musical, but it isn't his time to sing :P))
Rae Blizard (played by wolfkill11) Topic Starter

Rae's emeralds eyes meet the guys. She dusted the slightest dirt from her dress. " It is alright, I was just enjoying the silence. " She sized him up, not in a threat way. " I... Um... " Rae shuffled, putting her hand in the pond. " My home.. " Her emerald eyes traveled up to a great large manor. " It's a bit to big for me. " She removed her hand, running her hand through her hair again. " What about you? " She felt his aura, it was not bad. " Storyteller. "

[ Its alright. xD ]

The man smiled, he figured she was a psychic. He had run into a few of those before, greater and lesser. "I don't have one," he said. He gave a 'whatever' smile and a shrug before his song carried on. His voice was not terrible, but it was not amazing. It was a voice of satisfactory.
"I travel and travel, but haven't settled down
Adventure and tell stories, but I have no home right now
One thing to one thing, I'll tell you what you should know...
I have no home

A tradition to keep, is the one thing I always have,
but to be honest, sometimes I'd rather a different path
Until I have more money, there's one thing that's for sure
I have no home."
Griffon smiled at the girl. "You haven't told me why you are out here though." He stuck out his hand, "by the way, my name is Griffon."

Rae smiled, standing up now. She took his hand, shaking it. " My name is Rae.. " Rae never really told anyone her last name. She smiled, turning around. She began to walk on the pavement, she began to sing.

" My story is not long,
It is simple.
I was hurt, abused, and tossed away.
No one wants to be a friend to a.... Werewolf.
"

Rae looked back at him, sighing. " There's so much more.. " She walked towards him again. " I go out here to be alone. "

((You totaly took the hanging tree from the hunger games didn't you! My brother informed me of this when he heard it :P))

Griffon smiled, "Well hello Rae." He looked about before eyeing her. "Want to know a secret?" He leaned close to her. "Werewolves don't scare me, I've dealt with worst." He smiled and stood upright again. "Besides, being alone isn't always the best thing. Sometimes a companion to travel with is what you need." He was actually talking about Rae just needed to find a person for her not to feel lonely, although it didn't sound like it.

[ I thought you would realize that earlier! :P ]

Rae gave a small grin. Her emerald eyes looked at him, trying to figure out any of his weaknesses.
" I know how you feel. Almost all my life, I have been alone. I'm happy finally I've meet someone who isn't afraid of a werewolf. I'm usual hunted down or put through test. I've never really traveled with a person. I'm kinda a lone wolf. " She winked, then looked away.

Griffon smiled at the pun. "Afraid of a werewolf? Heck, I was kidnapped and taken to Hell where a demon sucked my blood. Trust me, I'm okay with werewolves."

Rae looked at him under her hair. She smiled slightly, then shifted her weight. " It takes nerve to go to Hell. I've been there a few times, don't ask why. May I ask what is your name? My name is Rae. "

"Trust me, I wouldn't have gone if I could have avoided it. It isn't a hot travel destination." He gave a smile at his own joke as he cocked his head a little at the girls repeated question. "You've asked that already. I'm Griffon the story teller and you are Rae the werewolf who lives in a big house over there."

Rae blushed, simply embarrassed. " You must not see my like this. " She walked forward a bit and stared at a flower. " I rarely blush, it's to girly for me. " She admitted. Rae didn't always like being a girl. In her mind, she always thought that girls had to be proper, beautiful, and a slave to men. " I have mind blanks sometimes. "
Ceilibell (played by Tolora)

Ceilibell was wandering aimlessly when she came to the pond. It was very pretty with the moonlight shining on it. She was at the opposite side of the pond from Griffon and Rae and hadn't seen them yet. She hummed a tune as she walked. Her long red hair in a braid behind her, with a small pack over her shoulder. Ceilibell was wearing a green blouse over a black skirt that came just to her knees.

Without knowing it, she was walking closer and closer to where Griffon and Rae were, and soon she heard their voices over the sound of her own humming. "Hello? I did not mean to intrude on the meeting of the shining night and the fair maiden." She sang in the same tune she'd been humming.

Rae turned to look at her, moving away from Griffon. " May I ask your name lady? You sing a very soft, sweet tone. The name should be soothing too. " She moved towards the woman, pushing her hair from her face. She'd never seen her before and was startled by her presence.

Ceilibell made a curtsy of sorts. "Ceilibell is my name, lady. May I ask yours?" She sung back. The girl looked about the same age as she was, maybe a little younger. And she had a beautiful singing voice.

"Hey," said Griffon as he raised a hand in a rough greating, "how's it going?" He smiled at the new comer, like he does to most new comers. He was a little of to the side of the two ladies and sort of just threw his voice in.

Ceilibell smiled at the man and laughed a little. "Hey." She gave him a little curtsy too. "It's going fine. How are you, sir?"

Griffon nodded to her. "I am we'll, thank you very much."

Rae nodded to the two, her ears picking up a sound. She turned, her emerald eyes stared off. The sound of clashing armor caught her attention. " Um.. Guys, we have visitors. " She looked at the two, grabbing both of the hands. She began to pull them along. " Around 10, guards check the place. I need to hide you two somewhere. " She muttered. A idea popped in her mind, then she tugged on them more. " If the guards see you run, they'll track you down. Trust me, that's what happened the last time a guy came here. He's not here anymore to tell his story. "

Griffon sighed. "I should start learning laws of lands I go to before I am there." He looked at Rae, "where to wolfy?"

Rae looked around, " Um.... " She walked towards along the path. The sound of guards came closer and she pushed the two behind trees. " Just be quite. "

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Silent Night. ( Open )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus