Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Wasteland(Mad max based)

Sliver (played by dantefrancis)

I would be fixing the chassis of my car,ignoring the sandstorm that threatened to rip apart the old warship I was in.I would sigh,yet again,waiting for something.I don't know what it is I'm waiting for,But I know it ain't coming soon.After I finished working on the chassis on the car,I would go into one of the colder room and attempted to take a nap.After a while I would wake up and heard screaming.I would think that I'm going insane at this point and tried to go back to sleep.However,the screams just sound real.I would run,getting into the car,and driving into the sandstorm.I saw a couple of people banging against a cargo container.Without thinking,I would grab the double barrel I have next to me,and run up to them.I would shoot both of them wounding them,but not killing.Then I would open the container to look on what inside.
dantefrancis Topic Starter

((If anyone interested.just go on the ooc
Your text to link here...))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

(Let me join!)
dantefrancis Topic Starter

((Sure))
Elizabeth (played by Werewolf2022)

The scream of the dead and dieing filled the smokey air. Round after round was unleashed into the mass of undead bodies. Finally as the last dead fell a girl with duel pistols took inventory of her rounds. " Damn only ten rounds left, better go raid a village." I swung my leg over my bike and place my pistols in holsters. As i sped to a village that has long since been slayed, i felt it, the invisible tug of some strange connection. As I refilled my supplies I wondered,"Whats the next danger?"

A man in a rusty Subaru WRX STI was speeding his way down a street, enjoying the thrill of the 4 wheel drive, as he drifted from corner to corner in the abandoned city
Elizabeth (played by Werewolf2022)

Dust spewed behind me as my bike sped mile after mile on the dead terrain. Screams and banging echoed in the distance, quickly spinning the bike, I drove in the direction of the sounds. as i drove past an old war ship i saw two people banging on a large container. the two people looked tired and desperate, but i felt some form of danger. I drove up a cliff face to where i could see what was happening but couldn't be seen. I hide the bike and watched the two people. Truthfully i was surprised to see other people, I thought they had died. How have these two stayed alive this long, and what was this feeling of danger.

He stopped in the middle of the city, parking in front of the market. He got out and went to explore
Sliver (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

Sliver would sigh,but hey he found fuel.He would grab the jerry can and put it in the back.He would get back in the car,and drive.However,he couldn't get of a feeling of distress.He didn't care,he just wanted to get back to sleep,and live out the rest of his days.

He found a box of beer that would expire in 2 days "Better than nothing" he sighed to himself. he got back in his car, turning the ignition as it made the familiar starting noise, loud enough for everyone to hear

He would hear the sound,and immediately started driving where he hear the engine sound.He needed parts,and the car he heard could have them in the first place.

He started driving again, as he drove through the city once again, looking for other people

When found the cause,he found a old rusted Subaru.He then would look for a flare gun and when he did,he would shoot it,trying to signal the guy.Hey,some people are friendly in the Wasteland,you just needed to be patient.After a while,he would shot a another one.

(He was already in it)

((He's signaling you.))

He would see the signal flare behind him, before making a u-turn and driving to the flare

When he saw the Subaru doing a u turn,he would sigh."I swear if they try to kill me a bullet be in their skull."He would turn off the engine, and sat in the car,waiting.

He drifted into a screeching halt, stopping, before getting out. He sighed, and walked to the other car, knocking on the window

He would look to the side,grabbing his shotgun,before sighing.He then entered out the car."Well,I never thought to see an another survivor,in the desert at least..."Sliver would go in the back,grabbing a canteen."Water?"

"I'm fine." he nodded "Found some beer" he pointed at his car. "Did you shoot the flare?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Wasteland(Mad max based)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus