Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Wasteland(Mad max based)

Sliver (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

"Yup",Sliver said while filling up the canteen.Slivelooked at the guy's car.'Better than one I have,all-wheel drive if I could remember"When the canteen was full,sliver would think for a second,and then said,"You might need some tools,to help you out on the terrain,follow me"When Neo started the car,the V8 roar to life."Follow me."Sliver would drive off,finding a good road.He also wanted race."You see the old rusted warship?"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"What's there that I need to care about?" he asked, right next to him in his car

"That will have the parts you need to repair or make the car faster,also if you need a new engine,there's an area I know in the south."

"My car is fast enough to outrun anything in my way, this is a brand new engine, found it off a car that was broken, I fixed up the engine, and here I am" he looked at him, revving his engine

"Yeah,but look at your tires,their covered in dirt and worn out,so you might want to change them.",He said pointing to them.He would start driving,heading to the war ship

"Good point" he said as he drove with him

The drive was steady,but the sun started to set,so by the they reached into the warship,the sun was on the horizon."Make yourself at him."He said as he started looking for the tools to change the wheels.

He pulled out metal scraps and a welding torch, smiling as he got to work on a ram

When he came back,he was rolling at least 2 wheels,and was carrying a wrench."You sure you want to fix that?Cause I tried and nothing worked.

"I'm just building a new one," he said, as he welded the metal together

"Huh",he said he got to changing your tire,then he thought,'Worn out isn't a definition for these tires... '

"Thanks" he looked at his ram, it needed more metal

After Sliver was done changing the Subaru's tires,he went and brought more scrap metal for you,then he went to work on his car.

He pulled a .50 cal machine gun, making a spot on the top of his car for the .50 cal to sit

"Holy hell"He was impressed that he even had that.

"The military is a great place to be in the apocalypse" he smiled and got on top of his car, mounting the .50 cal to the car
Elizabeth (played by Werewolf2022)

She had seen the two cars go to the old ship and heard the banging. "Hm, Sounds like two new people in the waste. Strange i thought the crew was dead, well better head out. The less people the better." She pulled the bike out of the bushes, and sped off. The gas light went off and she swore like it was the end of the world. Muttering and cursing she drove up to the old gas station not far from the old ship. As she was refilling the tank and extra contain she had she heard the sound of baying dogs. "Shiit, Coyotes," she pulled out her pistols and a slow smile came across her face,"Time for some fun!"

"Do you hear something?" he would ask him. He heard a motorcycle speed around and a girl cussing a strom

"You might be going mad,but yeah",Sliver said,but he would choose to ignore it.He didn't care as much.
Elizabeth (played by Werewolf2022)

Her rounds were being slowly emptied as she fired into the mass number of yoties, Finally they started to leave, leaving a tired girl behind them.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Wasteland(Mad max based)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus