Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mirrored World[Closed]

Jackie Layci Corazz (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

Jackie nodded. "Yeah, I know, I look funky." She said. "C'mon, we gotta get your butt outta here." Jackie said, grabbing Blake by the wrists and heading towards Atlas.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"Ugh, well ok?" He says taking a step to her. As they turn to leave three Officers point guns at them down the hall.
"Freeze!" They shout. Blake finds himself unable to scream as his throat tightens in panic. Before they have a chance to strike they fly forward and crash on the ground out cold as Atlas stands where they did.
"Quickly."He says indicating the way out.
"Atlas?" Blake asks running to him.

Jackie instinctively drew her revolver, ready to blast the guards, before Atlas took them out. "You got the thing for him still right?" Jackie asked going over to Atlas as well.
Baku (played by Dreath)

As Jackie asked Atlas approached and Blake looked on confused.
"Got what for me?" He asks confused.
"Something to make you similar to Jackie." He says holding out the broach pin. Blake takes it and looks confused.
"Thanks? What do I do with this?" He asks before a voice echoes in his head.
"The old boy was right." Blake jumps nearly dropping it. "Don't be afraid." The voice says as a translucent form of Rhino appears in front of Blake.
"What the!?" He says confused as he looks at the form.
"This'll be fun." He says as the insectoid body fades and merges over Blake in a flash of light. Atlas smiled as he saw Blake. His body slightly taller and covered in a slender metallic grey armour. His feet were larger clubs and head covered in a helmet with a small horn off the forehead. A 'Y' shaped visor covered his eyes and his hands had gauntlets on and back a thick carapace akin to insect wings. Blake looked himself over.
"What happened to me?" He says confused looking himself over. His voice was deeper, more loud and bombastic. "And my voice?" He says confused.

"Ok, so you got this weird ghost thing to merge with ya, kinda like Arachnid man 'n Poison." Jackie said. "Well, not exactly like that, cause yer still in full control, but it's kinda like that cause you get super powers from someth'n else hopp'n into ya." Jackie added.

"HANDS IN THE AIR!" Shouted one, of several guards that had moved up to where they were, all of whom had their weapons out and aimed at the three. "Think we could teleport outta here?" Jackie asked.
Baku (played by Dreath)

Blake and Atlas look at one another as Jackie starts referring to situation to something she knows. Blake shrugs before the sounds of the guards cause them to turn. Blake raises his arms instinctively. Atlas hears Jackie's question and responds.
"This place causes interference. It prevented me getting in and out." He says before the guards open fire. Blake covers is head and the bullets impact without any problem. Lowering his arms with heart racing he notices the bullets on the ground.
"Did I just block those?" He says looking to Jackie.

"Oh yeah...." she said, before the guards opened fire. "Jackie yelped, jumping behind Blake. She peeked out from behind him, soon spotting the bullets on the ground. "H-Holy crap....Y-You're bullet proof!" She said surprised. Then she grinned, getting her revolvers out. "You're bullet proof!" She repeated. "A'right, duck when I tell ya, ok?" Jackie questioned.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"Follow your instincts." Atlas says standing aside as Jackie gives an order. "Wait what am I doing?" He says ducking as Jackie makes her move.

Jackie opened fire, firing off every bullet left in her revolvers, taking otu several of the guards. "GET BACK UP!" She ordered.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"What's going on?" Blake asks as the trio run.
"You're no in possession of a spirit. In short it's the converted essence of a Watcher like myself. The one you have is called Rhino." Atlas explains as they make their way out. Heading past the cells in a hurry no one notices they're empty.

"STOP THEM!" Came Jefferie's voice. He was on a platform further from them. The guards immediately moved to try and stop them. The guards soon gathered ahead of them, another large group of guards gathering behind them. "That's a lot of guards." Jackie stammered as they ran. "What do we do?" She questioned.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"Use what you have." Atlas says as he moves away. The Officers shoot and Atlas moves about to dodge shots and unleashing blasts to know some back.
"Ok, follow instincts..." Blake says as he charges forward. The Officers shoot and bullets bounce off him. They have a moment of panic as Blake impacts them and knocks them down. He looks up as others shoot. Behind his visor he grins wildly.

Jackie unloaded her revolvers into the guards, taking out a good number of the guards behind them, before she ran out of ammo and had to reload.
Baku (played by Dreath)

Another group of three came out and opened fire towards Jackie as she reloaded. Blake moved on impulse and his bodies armour plating grows larger making him nearly two feet taller and wider. His armour bulked up and he felt heavier but no slower. The bullets hit his back without damage.

Jackie yelped, before Blake blocked the bullets fired at here. "Th-Thanks." She stammered, as she finished reloading her gun. She quickly retaliated, firing back at the guards.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"How do we get out of here?" Blake asks looking about. Atlas looks down a hall now locked by several closed metal gate doors.
"Through there, Blake could you get through there?" Blake looks at the gates and his new bulky form.
"I'll try!" He says with an oddly heroic tone as he charges the gate.

"FREEZE!" The guards shouted. "Hey! We said FREEZE!" One of them repeated. "Y-You even gonna slow down?!" Questioned another. A couple jumped out of Blake's path, before he plowed through those too slow to get out of the way.
Baku (played by Dreath)

The gate impacted in and flew forward. Smashing apart all bent and thrown out of shape. The Officers pulled back and looked back to the broken gate. They backed off.
"Ha ha!" Blake cheered as he signaled the others to follow.

"Damn...." Jackie said, before she and Atlas followed after Blake. "GET BACK HERE!" Shouted Jefferies, as he came out after them. Jackie spun around and flipped him off. "Suck it asshole!" She shotued as they ran.
Baku (played by Dreath)

A second gate blocked their way then a third roller door at the main exit. Blake let out a grunt and charged full force to shatter the next gate. Being rather dizzy he shook himself back to consciousness and saw the body of an Officer crushed under the bent gate. He winced at the sight as some shot at him. Their bullets having no effect.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mirrored World[Closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus