Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gods of Thy Unknown (IC)

Shrewd (played by Maxemax)

(they pay you no mind)

(they look overworked and stressed)
MangoNekros Topic Starter

(So.. I guess i'll wait...)
Scarlet (played by Dark_Cupid)

She picks up her sword and points it at the demons while mumbling, "Shit." She then realizes that they aren't paying her much attention. So she decides to walk forward. "Um...hello?"

(a small demon notices you) "hello miss? you're an odd looking demon, must be a shapeshifter." he says, then asks "may i ask what you are looking for?"
The Ashen One (played by LittleFireKing)

The Knight lay down on the ground, crying,”W-why,” the Knight face hurt like his face got a full-on punch.

She gives him a confused look. "I am not a shapeshifter, but I am looking for a way out of here. Can you help me, please?" She wanted to be polite because that was how the demon was to her.

(YOU FOOOOL)

(The Ashen one is much different then I expected)

"yes, of course! if you are not a shapeshifter you are a convert! and that means you are above me in rank, just go three corridors forward and then one to the right, there you will find a portal that leads straight to some portal to some random castle that the bosses wanted constructed."
Justine 'Justice' Flame (played anonymously)

((So uhh I just casually walk in huh..))

(Did you think he was gonna be cool)

((Okay, so, you currently are in a castle with the heroes, and the bad guys are in hell or something))

(OOC we messed up kidnapping scarlet and are trying to get her back so the plot can insue)

(I thought he was gonna be, like, strict and badass, captain chivalry, but he apparently runs and cries and shit. Not being rude, or anything)

She smiles and bows to the demon. "Thank you, that was very kind of you." She turns to grab her stuff and walks past the same demon and says, "I'm not even a demon, more like a knight for the Allies." She starts running while laughing.

(That demon is more stupid then me)

(Somebody's gonna die

(Oof. Harsh on yourself LittleFireKing)

(He can be badass, buttttttt it more funny when he like this)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gods of Thy Unknown (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus