Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gods of Thy Unknown (IC)

The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

The third one, a pretty scary looking one, climbed onto the pedestal like a zombie, looking down at everyone with beady eyes and sharp teeth
Scarlet (played by Dark_Cupid)

"Now things are starting to get inter-" She stopped when the third one appeared and shivered at the sight of him.
Next to the cunning one sat a small visage, shrewd the one-eyed said "Yarguul, what shall we do next? what shall be our next plot to destroy the gods?" he said as he sipped vine from a crystalline glass.
The Grim Reaper (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

(DOn't forget to use your character, Maxemax)
Shrewd (played by Maxemax)

(yeah sorry, just figured it out)
Yarguul (played by Findus)

I looked over at Shrewd, my bestest Imp friend and my eye widened "Lets have a look through the Scrying-Mirror of Logoth(TM)" The ooze-tre gurgled before a black and white mirror floated before Shrewd while he sipped his wine
The Grim Reaper (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Good evening, heroes, I am the Heaadmaster of this faction, dedicated to destroy evil. You have been choosen to combat the demons that are being pit against us
The Wanderer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

A creepy skeleton shambled behind Yargul "Yes...what do we do...next?" it asked in a raspy voice

She smirked and thought of all the demons she will destroy with her sword.

looking through the mirror, Shrewd stated "its seems a few gods have gathered, though i can not hear what they are saying i can tell they have allied with a few impressive looking humans. though they still stand no chance against out legions of DOOM!" he said gleefully.

Yarguuls eye shrunk inside him and popped out of his back to look upon the undead creature "I will not listen to your petty squabble, join your brethren in the legion down under and get ready, I dont desire anyones presence until I say so" He looked back at Shrewd "Do you reckon we should pay them a visit, no?"
Igni (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"You will be put into groups, and patrol this land, taking down our threats we are facing," Igni said, as smaller pedestals, in groups of threes, formed below them. "Pick your groupmates by standing on one of three pedestals"
The Ashen One (played by LittleFireKing)

The Knight walk into the castle to buy a map, not to look at a whole bunch of heroes, he walk over to Scarlet and tap her on the shoulder,”Hey, do you know where I can buy a map?” the Knight ask.

It laughed mockingly before turning around and shambling away

"of course! We shall intimidate them such they they will have no will to fight!"

(WHy is there a baddie walking around, tapping heroes and asking for maps)

Scarlet was about to walk towards the pedestal when she was tapped and turned around. "The maps are sold over there." She points in a direction to the left.
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Pick your groups wisely, you should pick a combination of offense, defense, and support" it growled
The Ashen One (played by LittleFireKing)

(I’m not bad yet, I turn bad when you acctck, I know I spell that wrong)

One of my tendrils points at the top of an unused pillar in the castle, through the mirror "We have a portal to there, when you are ready we can go"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gods of Thy Unknown (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus