Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gods of Thy Unknown (IC)

Notkan (played by Godzillarman)

(oh crap I'm inore that last one then)
Justine 'Justice' Flame (played anonymously)

Brook looked at him "Yeah yeah where's the bloody Helmet, we need to get going don't forget there's a bunch of demons on the other side of of this place."

"it's in 50 floors down And this is the only way we can get in or out with out the sword.so if you don't feel like fighting that's fine you Are free to leave but stay and fight and you will be known as heros of not just the world but the universe"he said

Brook walked up to him "You don't think I want to be a hero?" She said and then barged past him "Remember earlier, I could sneak in, get me what I need and I'll get through the demons." She said

"You don't understand I'm the only person who knows this places location other than the demons in here they will know" he said

Brook chuckled as turned to him "Have you not realised that you can always tell me the location. It's that difficult to speak" she said as she leaned against a rock

"these demons are what's left of those who aided the other elimentals against me and the forces of light 200 years ago" he said

"You go in there alone you will die in minutes"

Brook looked at him blankly "Did I say anything about fighting them" she softly poked her horns "You haven't listened to me have you, I'll sneak inside being that I'm a a devil myself..."

""they are rouges now they will kill either side they are that consumed on power the are the third side of this war"

"but if you want the try go ahead but you need me to open the valt it's in

Brook sighed and shook her head "Y-You know what, screw it." She chuckled "Go ahead all of you can fight for your life in a bloody cave for some helmet I'm out. See you In the real battle." She said as she then focused again and teleported back to the castle

"Brooks there is one other way but it's risky. You got to pretend to be a merc turning me in to them for a profit"

"it will work cause they are idiots but the risky part is if you get caught near the valt"he said

Brook looked at him blankly "No go ahead go fight your little elemental demon friends, I'll be here waiting" Brook said from the castle as she went to go train "Don't bother me anymore Notkan." She said sighing

"What's wrong I'm just trying to make sure all of us gets out alive."

"I tried to get that helmet atleast 50 times in this century alone and each time I send a team with me I am the soul survivor and they tear the others limb from limb. I just want to prevent that frim happing again"
Scarlet (played by Dark_Cupid)

"Then let's kick the hell out of these demons, Notkan." She turns and smiles at him a dark look in her eyes.

He smiles "i have a better idea reaper can you and the others cause a distraction while me and scarlet blow up an entrence closer to the valt"
Scarlet (played by Dark_Cupid)

She smiles, "Yes finally some action."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gods of Thy Unknown (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus