Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Crew IC

Sliver (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

"Sliver would get in car,and start up the engine.Once he made it to the starting line,he saw about ten cars on the street."This is gonna be fun"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Clyde looked around him, laughing at the disappointments thrown against his nearly decked out Subaru. He revved the engine a little, showing off

"Bastard be cocking,that'll cost him."Sliver said.Once the basic rules where said.There was a red light light,then yellow then green,ad Sliver was off,trying not to get a dent on the GTR.

His car launched as soon as it hit green, going from 0-60 in a matter of 2 seconds, already ahead of everyone

Sliver would be in second place,trying to pass the same Camaro Clyde beat.He then had a plan.Their was a tight and as the Camaro slowed down,he sped up,and passed him."Hell Yeah!"

Clyde was already smoking everyone, second place was 10 meters behind him, and he was waiting for the finish line to come into view

Sliver was also in first place,but the others weren't so far.At this point,he had to press down the accelerator,going into 5th gear.Once he saw the finish line,he saw Clyde near it too.He would smirk and pressed out the accelerator pushing the engine to the max.

He pushed the gas too, inching faster to the finish line every second, a smile on his face as he did

Once he crossed the finish line,he shouted,"32 grand!".Sliver also decide to do a wheel-spin,before getting out the car and sitting on the hood

He won too, before doing some donuts, his usual victory act

After a little while,a guy in a black suit was carrying a case,most likely the prize money."You two are hella good drivers!My boss wants to meet you in person."His boss want to meet us in person?Don't care

"Just give me my money" Clyde crossed his arms

"Hold on,my boss pays more than this,so just wait."The guy said,sliding the case to Sliver."But your going to need a perfect spec car with y'all.Go to Las Vegas and my boss will find you."He said before get in his own and driving off."What you think,should we do as he says?",Sliver said while counting the money,seeing if it's the right amount.

"Maybe if his boss is a hot chick" he joked

"Maybe...but where going to need a car that's way faster then the both of ours combined."Sliver said while handing Clyde the paid he promised."But hey,if his boss pays more then screw.I'm doing it."

"I can make my car faster with this money, and a new paint job" he smiled, looking at his cut

Sliver slapped him on the back of his car."Not every damn part you get is going to make your car faster then a super or hyper car."Sliver would sit on the hood,thinking.We should to Miami,plenty of Perfect spec are there.And I'll pay,so there."Sliver would get in car,and drive off,heading to Miami.

((Wait, was he slapped?))

((Necked))

He got in his car, and also drove with him. That neck was weaksauce.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Crew IC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus