Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Amanda's Search for Birthfamily

This is not rp related or even geeky, however since we have members from all over the U.S (and the world) I figured I would post this up. A girl I know through one of my private groups on Facebook is attempting to use social media to find her birth family. Here is a link to the facebook page she is using to do this. I figured getting the word out would help her out.
Sanne Moderator

I wish her good luck!! :) It's always such a lovely story when people get reunited with family through these things.
EdtheNeko

I hope it goes well for them and they dont expect too much. Ive found my blood family recently, at least I know who they are, but thats all to be said. I still wish them luck though...
Pineapple Topic Starter

:) I hope she finds what she is looking for as well. However I don't think she has the highest hopes though. However social media is an amazing thing so she might get what's she's looking for :3
I wouldn't doubt it too much, Niki! :) I saw a story in the newspaper how a daughter was reunited with her mother through Facebook. She'd been adopted, and her real mother found her through Facebook and now they're together again. :)
Pineapple Topic Starter

:3 I've heard a couple too.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Amanda's Search for Birthfamily

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus