Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Forest nights. {Closed}

Maddie (played by Quaxothekitty21)

Maddie was walking through the forest in the night time. She had no clue where she was going but didn't care. With a sigh, she sat down in the grass. And stared into the sky. She was bored and trying to find something to do. But there was nothing. She gasped as she heard your footsteps and she scurried onto her feet.
Kuro had heard someone walking through the woods, it was what woke her up. She son found the source of the footsteps and was about to attack until she took closer look at the girl. She kept on her guard. She had to admit that the girl was pretty. She notice that the girl noticed her footsteps. She sighed, coming out of her hiding place. She really didn't know what to say.
Maddie (played by Quaxothekitty21) Topic Starter

She felt like a million of needles just stabbed into her back. She had nothing to say. But was still quite nervous about the girl.
Kuro held her hand out to the girl with a small, shy smile. " Hello, I am Kuro." She kept her voice light, trying not tho show that she didn't know what to make of the girl. She could be another hunter, but something told her differently.

She connected her hand with the Kuro's. "I'm Maddie." she blinked. Kinda looking funny.
Kuro shook Maddie's hand lightly then released her hand. She start next to the girl. " Why are you out here?" She asked, generally curious t to why she would a human girl would be out here, if the girl was human.

"Ah, I needed to get away from my parents and my sister." she sighed and she put her arms around her own waist.
"If you don't mind me asking, why?" All the people Kuro had met in her travels, each one had pain hidden in their hearts,. They all said that they were thankful to have met Kuro because she helped fixed them.

Maddie shook her head no really fast. "No. I can't talk about it!" she exclaimed.
Kuro Pitt her hands up, trying to show she meant no harm. "It is okay, I was just asking. I've been told I'm good at helping people is all."

Maddie sighed and started walking down a dirt path. She looked up at the moon and looked back straight ahead.
Kuro sighted and began to head back to her campsite. " Sometimes opening your heart to others is the best for you." She called over to Maddie.

She then jerked her head to face Kuro and looked at her sternly.
Kuro shrugged, shoving her hands in her pockets. "I'm just giving you some advice, try talking to someone close to you."

"If I tell you my parents will have my head." she hissed.
" Then it is probably best for you to leave them behind. I did the same for my master, but I have reasons that makes me looks like the bar guy instead of him."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Forest nights. {Closed}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus