Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » More information on the friends widget

Chrestienne (played anonymously)

Eber is Chrestie's 'friend', but I've no way of depicting their actual status or include more information about him or their history together. The friends widget makes it easy to display who is acquainted with my character, but leaves little room to explain more about the two of them.

Can has extra info in widget? Maybe on the friends page add a textbox or something to write things and in the widget itself toggle the info display.

I believe the friends widget becomes rather useless if I have to add an extra text widget and update information on them manually.
Yuka

*raises hand* This'd be good. Like maybe instead of friend and enemy, positive and negative with the option of typing out a short description of why.
Ie,
Positive: lover, friend, acquaintance, business partner etc
Negative; ex-lover, blood feud, business rival
Chrestienne (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I also see potential in a larger textbox that maybe pops up when you click their name. It shows a link to the char's profile but also information that you manually entered.

If you don't want that kind of popup thing and just have clicking the name take people to the char profile then you can disable it.
Kim Site Admin

This is a planned feature!

The names will stay the same, "Friend" and "Enemy" are easier to say and remember when relating to other people, but you will be able to add some notes if you like.

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=530
Sanne Moderator

Kim wrote:
This is a planned feature!

The names will stay the same, "Friend" and "Enemy" are easier to say and remember when relating to other people, but you will be able to add some notes if you like.

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=530

Awesome stuffs! *staples a post-it note with SEARCH FORUMS BEFORE SUGGESTING to forehead* I keep forgetting that the search function works on forums now, did you know that? XD

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » More information on the friends widget

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus