Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » cuddles and love xD

Generally sending out a message on this one. I'm not gonna call names but I tried joining a group, and got back an 'angry' message of the owner setting down the reasons I couldn't join.

Now here's the deal: I'm not gonna bug on the reasons, cause they were legit, but I wanna send out a message about friendliness! If you're rejecting someone for an RP or whatever, please tell them that in a friendly manner without being curt and attempting to put them down. It's annoying and can turn their mood down quite a bit. Especially if you block them straight after so you can't even reply.

BE FRIENDLY (AND CUDDLY)!
It makes this a lot more fun for everyone ;)

Greets and a good day from me,
Olthain
THIS MESSAGE IS POINTLESS AND GRRRAAAWWWR-

Lolno. Don't worry, I wouldn't go there xD that's too bad that someone turned you down so rudely.
The lack of respect in this world is astonishing :/ kinda sad, really. It's the whole reason why the world is in so many different wars and crap like that.
Freyya Topic Starter

LuciferBrimstone wrote:
THIS MESSAGE IS POINTLESS AND GRRRAAAWWWR-

Lolno. Don't worry, I wouldn't go there xD that's too bad that someone turned you down so rudely.
The lack of respect in this world is astonishing :/ kinda sad, really. It's the whole reason why the world is in so many different wars and crap like that.

Very true :D
That's a good point, and I too find friendly communication more pleasant, but you know, I don't really find the title of this topic, "Be friendly!", very friendly. It's like an order ;)
Freyya Topic Starter

better? XD
Yay! :D Much better, thanks :3

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » cuddles and love xD

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus