Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Prince/Princess's servant (Romance (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

A war had been going on between Prince Lawrence and Y/C’s kingdoms for almost four years and one day Lawrence had gotten tired of it and decided to talk to Y/C about the situation to which Y/C agreed to speak to him about. However the discussion was interrupted when rumor spread that Lawrence’s kingdom had lost the war since they surrendered. Lawrence and Y/C were both a bit relieved by it. Unfortunately for Lawrence he was given to Y/C’s kingdom as a servant since his kingdom surrendered and Lawrence reluctantly agreed as long as his family was not in any danger. Will Y/C agree to this? Or will he/she have Lawrence locked in the dungeon or killed? The choice is up to you!

((This randomly just came to mind but this might be the best idea I’ve ever had and this is by far my favorite))
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Id like to do this one
Lawrence E Jackson (played by LarryBandzIV) Topic Starter

Strawberry727 wrote:
Id like to do this one

Awesome just pm me! :3
Babbie (played by babbiebear)

i’m interested— hello.

Babbie wrote:
i’m interested— hello.

Cool just pm me
Paisley Dragonrose (played anonymously)

i'm interested, if this is still open
other characters (played anonymously)

I have the perfect character for this! His name is akaashi!

Paisley Dragonrose wrote:
i'm interested, if this is still open

Just pm me

other characters wrote:
I have the perfect character for this! His name is akaashi!

Pm me
Interested!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Prince/Princess's servant (Romance (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus