Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » An idea for a crime based RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello there, you can call me Avryne. For a while now, I have been working on projects with friends, including getting a group of people together for the release of Grand Theft Auto 5. One of the people I have recruited mentioned that he would like to role-play during his time online, and liking the idea I told him I would join in. Now, after sitting down and thinking about it, the idea is not half bad. So, I created a character that would fit in that world, who would turn out to be the man now known as Johnathon ( you can see his page here: http://www.rprepository.com/c/johng ). I came back here after having been gone for over a year, to see if other people would like to RP with me, as I would love to host an RP centered around the setting of GTA, or at the very least be in an RP that is heavy with those who fight the law. Thank you for your time, and have a nice day.
I haven't got any new ideas at the moment.
Oooh, nice! Looked over his profile, he's a very unique character. Don't see a lot of criminals or whatever. I haven't played GTA since I was a little kid (...lol) but I have a couple characters who tend to do things the law would prefer they didn't do. If you're still lookin' for people, I'd offer up one of my characters if you don't mind my forgotten knowledge of the GTA setting specifically. :D
Henry Lynch (played by ThatMetalheadGamer)

Maybe there can be other gangs as well or something.
smilyfacedman22 Topic Starter

It's fine MadRatBird, we can do this as a non-GTA one as well, as long as it is crime related. I am thinking of starting off small, car jackin' and the like. Then, we will hit the big leagues.
Sounds great :D
Henry Lynch (played by ThatMetalheadGamer)

Yes it does

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » An idea for a crime based RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus