Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Buying drinks for a father(1x1)

Casey walked quickly to the nearest bar. Her father gave her money to buy a drink for him to feed his demons. She refused at first but then he threatened to turn her mother to some horrible creature with his science experiments and she wasn't having that. It wasn't long before she found one. She walked in calmly but inside she was a wreck. Her short stature did raise some heads. She went to counterand asked for a bottle of a whiskey to go.
Castor Payne (played by ThatMetalheadGamer)

Castor was sitting at a tablr and drank. He didn't really pay attention to the new girl who entered.
Three Witches (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

The owner looked supisously at Casey. "Are you old enough to drink, young lady?" She shook her head. "No, I have no intent on drinking this stuff, its for my father." She said as she put the money down on the counter with a ID that was clearly her father's.

He finished his drink and started thinking deeply about something.

He listened in on Casey

The man shook his head. "You could have stole this from someone, you better leave." The owner said, gaining a glare from Casey. "Sir, my mother's life is on the line, I need it!"

He went on to the counter and asked for the type of alcohol that she needed to get. He looked lolder than most people his age. He indicated for Casey to meet her outside.

Casey nodded, took the money and ID, then,went outside. She sat Di on the bench outside of the bar. She didn't understand why this guy was helping her.

He gave the alcohol to her.

Casey took it. "Thank you, you didn't really have to do that."

"I guess not" he replied. He doesn't actually know why he did it. With most people he wouldn't do anything. Maybe it was because she brought up something about her mom being in trouble. He probably did it because he was bored.

Casey nodded. "Alright, well I will be going." She said as she sat up and started for her home. She didn't know why he did that but for her,that didn't, she needed to get home.

Something in him made him interested in her. He made it look like he was going back

Casey started back home, hoping that her mother is alright. She knew there was no avoiding her father's wrath when he was drunk, but at least she could save her mother.

He started to follow her slowly. He kept his distance from her.

Casey felt like someone was following her but she ignored it as she headed home.

He made a mental note where he was going.

It wasn't long till Casey finally got home. She already heard her mother screaming because he father's abuse. "Oh no." She said as she ran inside.

He took his steps more carefully and slower as he listened in. He sat where people couldn't see him.

Once Casey got inside and closed the door, everything went silent as they all looked at her. Her little brother was clearly not in the living room, most likely in his room. Smart choice. Casey quickly handed her father his alcohol and was about to run to her room when he grabbed her from the back of her hair. She cried out in pain as he threw her into a wall. She curled up in a ball, waiting for all the abuse that she always gets, but she still stood strong after it was all over.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Buying drinks for a father(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus