Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » I Knew I Shoulda Stayed in Bed (Probably 1x1)

Ricin (played anonymously)

With a groan, Ricin opened his light green eyes. It was kind of odd, the position he was in, considering his hands were tied to the backboard of a bed with thick rope and the trench coat that had all his worldly possessions and assassination weapons was folded across a table on the other side of the room.
He tried to sit up somewhat, but that was difficult considering that he felt like he would pop his shoulders out of their sockets if he moved his arms too much, along with the fact that a rope was tied around his neck to keep his head fastened to the backboard.
He vaguely remembered being knocked out as he had been about to nail his target with a poisoned dart... Looks like the tables had turned, somewhat. Perfect.
This was not going to be fun.
Kasumi Bell (played by PandaGirl)

((Are you looking for A romance roleplay? Or something else?))
Ricin (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Kasumi Bell wrote:
((Are you looking for A romance roleplay? Or something else?))
(To be honest, I'm not really sure. It depends on how the character who shows up next reacts; it could be purely action/adventure, or it could have some romance. Idk.)

Kasumi walked along her family gardens while her father stayed in his study doing something. His study has always been out of bounds since she was a little girl and she didn't want to annoy her father further. Kasumi reached the window where her fathers study was and peaked inside, stifling a gasp. Tied to the bed was a man and he looked scared as hell.

((Do you mind if I join?))

(That's ok! Go ahead!)

He wriggled a bit, struggling to free his arms. He choked a bit as the rope around his neck was tightened and he stopped struggling to catch his breath. That was when he noticed the girl in the window, and his eyes widened again. Perfect. Just perfect.
He struggled again, even more wild than ever, ignoring as the ropes dug into his wrists and constricted his neck. Gasping for air, he struggled to free himself, but damn those knots were tight.

Kasumi looked around and saw that her dad was leavin in his truck. He usually was gone for half an hour or more, but this man was in his study so she didnt know how long he would be gone. Kasumi rushed to the kitchen door be ause t was the closest and ran to her fathers study. She took a deep breath of air and opened the door gently, making no noise at all. She hurried over to the bed and took the pocket knife her father gave her when she was five out. "It's ok, I won't hurt you." She whispered as she started cutting the binds.

((Sorry for any missspellings... Using cell phone.))

(That's ok)

His struggles ceased immediately, although his thin chest was still rising and falling rapidly. He had instinctively flinched away as she had drawn the knife and had his head turned to the side, watching her out of the corner of his eyes cautiously.

Kasumi sawed the binds off, carefull to keep an ear out for her father and not cut the man at the same time. "Last one." She whispered as she cut the binds holding his neck off. "Ok I'm done." She whispered backing away slowly, knife still drawn just in case.

Almost immediately he hurled himself off the bed and into a corner, virtually silent as he did so. He crouched there like a cornered animal, rubbing life back into his wrists and massaging his neck to ease some of the rope burn.
Maybe he should've jumped off the other side of the bed so he'd be closer to his trench coat... Hmm. Oh well. Too late for that now. Que sera, sera.
He sized the girl up quickly, checking himself out as well. She had a knife; he didn't have anything. Looks like he had been searched after being knocked out because the dart he normally kept up his sleeve was gone. Joy.
He took a deep breath, running a hand through his hair wearily and keeping an eye on the girl, still overly cautious around her, just in case she tried anything funny.

A loud bang ran through the house like a gunshot when he jumped into the corner. "Crap he's home." she said worriedly. "Go through the window quick!" She said to the man, tossing him his stuff as footsteps could be heard coming down the hallway.

His eyes widened and for a second he considered carrying out his assignment.
But then his survival instincts kicked in- he did not want to end up back on that bed. Who knew what that guy had been about to do to him before this girl came along?
The girl...
He jerked his head at the window, all but yelling at her to get out. Did she even know how much trouble she'd be in if she got caught? It would be easier to explain if he was alone in the room, maybe he bit them off or something. But the girl?
He felt an odd desire to defend her. She had, after all, just freed him. For how long, who knew, but it's the thought that counts.

"Go he won't hurt me, He's my father." Kasumi said bravely opening the window and practically shoving the man out the window. "Hurry he's almost to his study." she said with a smile as she closed the window after him.

He paused a moment, then dropped out of sight, donning his trench coat again and slipped silently around, listening hard to what was happening.

Kasumi waited in front of the window for her father to enter and when he did and saw her he was outraged. "DID YOU RELEASE HIM?" He screamed throwing down the bread he had brought with him. "Yes Father." Kasumi whispered expecting the worst. Her father came over and slapped her with all his strength, causing Kasumi to black out for a couple minutes. Wen she woke, she was cuffed to a pipe in the tower part of their house. "F-father wh-what are you doing?" she stuttered as her father brought a whip down across her face causing her to scream. He repeated this on other parts of her body for a couple hours as the sun went down. "You will not disobey your father again. Are we clear?" He commanded as he left the tower with Kasumi still cuffed to the pipe and crying.

Ricin was waiting in the shadows, feeling rather stiff. He had been waiting here for quite a while, waiting for this wretched man to leave so he could make his move.
He considered firing another dart at him as he saw him pass, but decided against it. He waited until he was out of sight, then pulled a needle out of one of the many pockets in his coat and expertly picked the lock on the door. Ever so quietly he slipped inside, relocking the door behind him.

"Well, At least I helped an innocent person." Kasumi whispered to herself an hour or two later. She yawned and leaned herself against the cold brick wall and fell asleep wit her arm above her head.

After a little bit of searching he found Kasumi's room. After a quick look around, he picked that lock as well and went inside, repeating the process he had done with the other door.
He crossed to Kasumi's side and inspected the lock on the handcuff, deciding what to use to free her hand.

((Keep going she is asleep.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » I Knew I Shoulda Stayed in Bed (Probably 1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus