Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Smallville High- Rising Star Edition ((OPEN))

Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

((This is for any Smallville fans. Ones who would be up for a fandom of Smallville... but willing to slide a taste of a couple other shows just for fun. The Rising star is gonna be a part of it... no matter what. So if there's issues. PM Me. If not... Come on along and have some fun.))
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

((Anyone care to be a part of this?))

((Thread is open))

((Bump))
Cayden Jadrek (played by AmberShades)

Cayden yawned, running a hand over his face before brushing his fingers through his ruffled, chestnut colored hair. He was scrolling through his phone, occasionally looking up from the glowing screen to gaze up and down the not so busy street. Waiting on a bus, since he didn't yet have a license, he leaned back on his heels, reading over the latest news in somewhat exhaustion. There wasn't something he found interest in, at the moment. Politics, religion wars, some superhero, the usual government bickering-

The male shook his head slightly, confused with the bold headline. 'The Superhero, Once Again, Makes An Appearance Saving Girl's Life' Scrunching his nose, he scoffed- more at himself than anything. Clicking on the article, he briskly scanned over the main and highlighted parts of the report. What had he missed while he was out of town? He had only came back two days ago from a three weeks long of a trip, and there was already a man with the ability to fly, going around and saving people? He wasn't sure if he should feel shocked or slightly interested. How did the unknown superhero gain his abilities? Was this just a hoax, and some hacker broke into the website and posted his made-up nonsense?

At the sound of a fairly large engine rolling by, he lost focus and snapped his attention forward once again. The white and blue bus was speeding past him in a blur, and he gasped. "Wait!" Cayden shuffled through his bag, clumsily running towards the moving vehicle while extending his transportation ticket. "Wait! I have-" The bus smashed a puddle after running a corner, and it swayed to the side- right on Cayden. Sighing, he set down his backpack to double check he hadn't dropped anything in the process of crazily dashing behind a car, but everything seemed to still be there, just jumbled and out of place. Everything expect his phone. Where had he put it? In the flurry of moving, he must've dropped it. But, after moving so far, he had no idea where it would be. He turned in a full circle, hoping it would be near him. No luck. Irritated and soaked in water, he continue to tread on, heading straight towards the nearby cafe.

Cayden Jadrek wrote:
Cayden yawned, running a hand over his face before brushing his fingers through his ruffled, chestnut colored hair. He was scrolling through his phone, occasionally looking up from the glowing screen to gaze up and down the not so busy street. Waiting on a bus, since he didn't yet have a license, he leaned back on his heels, reading over the latest news in somewhat exhaustion. There wasn't something he found interest in, at the moment. Politics, religion wars, some superhero, the usual government bickering-

The male shook his head slightly, confused with the bold headline. 'The Superhero, Once Again, Makes An Appearance Saving Girl's Life' Scrunching his nose, he scoffed- more at himself than anything. Clicking on the article, he briskly scanned over the main and highlighted parts of the report. What had he missed while he was out of town? He had only came back two days ago from a three weeks long of a trip, and there was already a man with the ability to fly, going around and saving people? He wasn't sure if he should feel shocked or slightly interested. How did the unknown superhero gain his abilities? Was this just a hoax, and some hacker broke into the website and posted his made-up nonsense?

At the sound of a fairly large engine rolling by, he lost focus and snapped his attention forward once again. The white and blue bus was speeding past him in a blur, and he gasped. "Wait!" Cayden shuffled through his bag, clumsily running towards the moving vehicle while extending his transportation ticket. "Wait! I have-" The bus smashed a puddle after running a corner, and it swayed to the side- right on Cayden. Sighing, he set down his backpack to double check he hadn't dropped anything in the process of crazily dashing behind a car, but everything seemed to still be there, just jumbled and out of place. Everything expect his phone. Where had he put it? In the flurry of moving, he must've dropped it. But, after moving so far, he had no idea where it would be. He turned in a full circle, hoping it would be near him. No luck. Irritated and soaked in water, he continue to tread on, heading straight towards the nearby cafe.

Macie was a 17 year old teenage girl who was known as a big deal. She was seen on T.V numerous times and countless times throughout the 2 years. Almost every few days or more... She was seen on T.V. Everywhere she went... people knew her in some way or another. One way or another recognized her for what she was... who she was. Knew of her because she was the celebrity. The Rising Star was what people called her. Knew her as. They knew her as that. She made it her own. Who could be better at it than she was? For 2 years in the light... this was her life. Her life was actively on the move. No rest. Not really.

She lived in Smallville heights as a well respected muse. Her home was music in all that breathed. She also drove. But loved to walk alot so she made sure that she locked the doors and made her way off to school. Smallville High. She did not see her father Frank much as he was always out doing hits and making scores with it. He didn't ever really stay long as his hits were usually most of the time stake outs. It was rather lonesome for her but she made the best of it. She was of course with music on her mind and it kept her from being alone all the time as she had that to soothe her.

Macie walked from the Smallville Heights and barely reached Main street when she got into singing. She just felt like doing a tune. She knew some K-pop. Not surprising as she had the appearance of a S.Korean Superstar... So to some... it was very common. Expected...

So In Love

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-213.gif

Macie: *Singing; Walking peacefully* “byeoldeulmajeo sumeobeorin
ginagin bameul gyeondigi himi deul ttaemada
duryeoume gamabeorin du nune
ssodajineun bicceun
wae neul neoilkka

I wanna know
unmyeongcheoreom naui banjjogi doen
Day and night
nae mam heundeuneun neo
I‘m in love I‘m so in love
nareul ana jwo soneul jaba jwo

nae mameul da gajyeoga jiji anhneun
neoran kkocceun imi
nae mamsoge pieosseunikka
nae mareul da mitjima
sasil nege malhan geosboda
deo neoreul saranghago isseunikka
Love you

Can you see me
neul neoman bomyeon usneun na
Can you hear me
soksagineun i mal
I’m in love I’m so in love
ne gyeoteseoman neowa yeongwonhi

sesangi johajyeossdeon nal yaksogina han deus
nae gyeote nega isseosseo
sesangi silheojyeossdeon nal yaksogina han deus
nae nunmureun da neoyeosseo

Starry night
byeolbit sogeseodo nunbusyeossdeon
Beautiful night
nae ujuga doen neo
I‘m in love I‘m so in love
nareul ana jwo soneul jaba jwo

nae mameul da gajyeoga
jiji anhneun neoran kkocceun
imi nae mamsoge pieosseunikka
nae mareul da mitjima
sasil nege malhan geosboda
deo neoreul saranghago isseunikka
Love you

Can you see me
neul neoman bomyeon usneun na
Can you hear me
soksagineun i mal
I’m in love I’m so in love
ne gyeoteseoman neowa yeongwonhi
ne gyeoteseoman neowa yeongwonhi”

She walked through Main street while in sing song...It didn't occur to her that others were listening in... But she was about to find out... Soon.

Was that.. singing?

Blinking, he swore he knew the voice from somewhere. Bewildered, Cayden stopped after reaching the opposing side of the street and inclined his head to see if he could possibly spot the musician. She had a wonderful voice, no doubt, and he wondered if he could perhaps introduce himself. He readjusted the bag that carelessly hung over his shoulder, finally meeting the eyes of the voice. Where had he seen her before..?

Clicking his tongue, Cayden snapped his fingers together, knowing exactly who she was- or, rather, he knew her name. The Rising Star, Macie Lightfoot. With a smile, he reached for his phone.. which wasn't in his pocket. Right. He was stepping up to greet her after she had seemingly finished the piece, but he was distracted by his watch, which was beeping rapidly. Confused, he pulled back the sleeve of his ivory white hoodie, squinting as he read the text spread across the screen. He had lost track of time, and, if he didn't pick up his pace, he would risk being late to his class. He sighed, regretting picking an earlier music class to earn extra credits. He didn't have time, but he flashed a grin at Macie nonetheless.

With a small wave, the male turned fully around to face her, despite walking backwards. "Macie Lightfoot, isn't it? Wonderful voice you have there, hm?" Cayden tucked his hands into his pockets, tilting his head to the right slightly with another child-like smile. "Cayden Jadrek, by the way. Not of importance, but it was a pleasure bumping into you here. Good day to you!" Pretending to tip a hat, he bowed and clumsily turned on his heels once again. He had to push past a few people, he took off in a hurry, dashing through the crowd to reach the school before his class started.

C.J. nearly knocked down the doors in the process of swinging them open, and he was risking falling as he skipped over a few stairs at a time. Along with his backpack, a large case to his guitar hung over his back, and it was causing him to slow down somewhat. A few science papers slipped from his bag, but he kept running down the upper hall in a panic. Finally, he found to the door to his music class, bursting into the room with short breaths. "I am so sorry! This will be the last time I'm late! Promise!" Though, a few of the students snickered at him, knowing it wasn't going to be the last time he arrived here after the class had started. Getting a harsh warning from the teacher, Cayden took his seat and unpacked his guitar, setting it on his lap with a exhale.

Auditions for a solo were today, and he had to play the melody. Despite wanting to sing and tryout himself, he understood he wouldn't quite fit the role, and he didn't need to class to laugh at him for a second time that morning. Besides, he was an octave lower than the three males in the chorus. Drawing a breath as the first student stepped up and he was gestured to start, he strummed his fingers over the chords, creating a beat that he tapped his foot along too. One, two, three, four.. One, two, three, four...

Cayden Jadrek wrote:
Was that.. singing?

Blinking, he swore he knew the voice from somewhere. Bewildered, Cayden stopped after reaching the opposing side of the street and inclined his head to see if he could possibly spot the musician. She had a wonderful voice, no doubt, and he wondered if he could perhaps introduce himself. He readjusted the bag that carelessly hung over his shoulder, finally meeting the eyes of the voice. Where had he seen her before..?

Clicking his tongue, Cayden snapped his fingers together, knowing exactly who she was- or, rather, he knew her name. The Rising Star, Macie Lightfoot. With a smile, he reached for his phone.. which wasn't in his pocket. Right. He was stepping up to greet her after she had seemingly finished the piece, but he was distracted by his watch, which was beeping rapidly. Confused, he pulled back the sleeve of his ivory white hoodie, squinting as he read the text spread across the screen. He had lost track of time, and, if he didn't pick up his pace, he would risk being late to his class. He sighed, regretting picking an earlier music class to earn extra credits. He didn't have time, but he flashed a grin at Macie nonetheless.

With a small wave, the male turned fully around to face her, despite walking backwards. "Macie Lightfoot, isn't it? Wonderful voice you have there, hm?" Cayden tucked his hands into his pockets, tilting his head to the right slightly with another child-like smile. "Cayden Jadrek, by the way. Not of importance, but it was a pleasure bumping into you here. Good day to you!" Pretending to tip a hat, he bowed and clumsily turned on his heels once again. He had to push past a few people, he took off in a hurry, dashing through the crowd to reach the school before his class started.

C.J. nearly knocked down the doors in the process of swinging them open, and he was risking falling as he skipped over a few stairs at a time. Along with his backpack, a large case to his guitar hung over his back, and it was causing him to slow down somewhat. A few science papers slipped from his bag, but he kept running down the upper hall in a panic. Finally, he found to the door to his music class, bursting into the room with short breaths. "I am so sorry! This will be the last time I'm late! Promise!" Though, a few of the students snickered at him, knowing it wasn't going to be the last time he arrived here after the class had started. Getting a harsh warning from the teacher, Cayden took his seat and unpacked his guitar, setting it on his lap with a exhale.

Auditions for a solo were today, and he had to play the melody. Despite wanting to sing and tryout himself, he understood he wouldn't quite fit the role, and he didn't need to class to laugh at him for a second time that morning. Besides, he was an octave lower than the three males in the chorus. Drawing a breath as the first student stepped up and he was gestured to start, he strummed his fingers over the chords, creating a beat that he tapped his foot along too. One, two, three, four.. One, two, three, four...

Macie chuckled and blushed at the teenage boy that bumped into her casual like. She was already with her heart towards some other boy. One that stole her heart and won it true. However she couldn't help but to smile and grin. Grin at the gesture. She didn't think that it'd be much for her to just fall for a teen like... Cayden. She was open to him to try and maybe flirt. But it was all she'd allow.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-45.gif

Macie: Nice to meet you too. *Smiles* I'll see you around sometime. *Winks*

Macie looked at the time and saw that it was close to time for her first class to start. She didn't know where to go from main street to the school. She had to ask around and get directions on how to get to Smallville High.

Macie: Does anyone know how to get to Smallville High from here?

She was met by another fellow student who also went to the high school and lead her right on over to where the school was. It was about a ten minute trip and by time she made it... She saw the time again and saw that she was late.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-163.jpg

Macie: Oh dear mother of Mercy... What'll i do? I'm late. There's got to be something i can do. I can't pop a song and walk into class. That'll disrupt the others. Perhaps i can speak to the teacher and beg for forgiveness. I might have to do that. It's the only thing i can possibly think of. *To herself* Come on, Macie. Think. Think. There must be something. *Sighs; Groans* I'll have to work my charm a little bit. I really don't want to depend on that to get myself out of being in a little trouble for being late. But desperate time... calls for desperate measures. Rising Star... Do your thing.

It was a moment later when she made way to her first period. It was Choir... Of all things. It was all coincidence but that's what it was... Choir. She looked at the class and smiled. But she was also in relief for the fact that she made it... in one piece. She was a little tired but she made it all the same.

Cayden, thinking he had heard the sound of the classroom door opening, looked up from the neck of his guitar and blinked in surprise. The teacher didn't seem to notice at the moment, for he was swaying his hands in different motions as he directed a student from one note to another. Cayden kept the beat going on his instrument, only to send glances at The Rising Star. He made a small gesture to one of the side chairs- which wasn't occupied at the time- in hopes she wouldn't get caught coming in late, much as he did. After silently pointing her to a few open seats, he continued to focus on strumming the correct chords and keeping his eyes open. Since he had missed going to the small cafe earlier, he hadn't had coffee, let alone breakfast. In addition to that, he had stayed up a majority of the night working on his science project, which half of it was spread across the hallways somewhere. To keep his mindset away from the piles of negativity, he muttered the lyrics beneath his breath, only a few words being able to be heard, if heard at all.

He didn't know the particular song very well, but it had a good melody. Seemingly, it was just a repeated beat over again, but the words themselves were always different. He sent a small glimpse around the room, his hazel eyes landing on a paper that laid on the director's keyboard not to far from him. In bold words, it stated "Spring Is Here" with the lyrics beneath it. Might as well give it a shot..

"..Why doesn't my heart go dancing?" In return of singing a bit too loudly, the teacher sent him a small glare before returning to direct the singing student, who was nearly finished with her audition. Struck by surprise, Cayden cleared his throat, an embarrassed blush spreading across his cheekbones. He exhaled and spoke in a quite tone, "Apologies.. It won't happen again." He confirmed it with a nod. He moved his gaze away from the lyric sheet, now staring at the floor as his foot tapped lightly against the rough carpet.

He really needed that coffee...

Cayden Jadrek wrote:
Cayden, thinking he had heard the sound of the classroom door opening, looked up from the neck of his guitar and blinked in surprise. The teacher didn't seem to notice at the moment, for he was swaying his hands in different motions as he directed a student from one note to another. Cayden kept the beat going on his instrument, only to send glances at The Rising Star. He made a small gesture to one of the side chairs- which wasn't occupied at the time- in hopes she wouldn't get caught coming in late, much as he did. After silently pointing her to a few open seats, he continued to focus on strumming the correct chords and keeping his eyes open. Since he had missed going to the small cafe earlier, he hadn't had coffee, let alone breakfast. In addition to that, he had stayed up a majority of thenight working on his science project, which half of it was spread across the hallways somewhere. To keep his mindset away from the piles of negativity, he muttered the lyrics be neath his breath, only a few words being able to be heard, if heard at all.

He didn't know the particular song very well, but it had a good melody. Seemingly, it was just a repeated beat over again, but the words themselves were always different. He sent a small glimpse around the room, his hazel eyes landing on a paper that laid on the director's keyboard not to far from him. In bold words, it stated "Spring Is Here" with the lyrics beneath it. Might as well give it a shot..

"..Why doesn't my heart go dancing?" In return of singing a bit too loudly, the teacher sent him a small glare before returning to direct the singing student, who was nearly finished with her audition. Struck by surprise, Cayden cleared his throat, an embarrassed blush spreading across his cheekbones. He exhaled and spoke in a quite tone, "Apologies.. It won't happen again." He confirmed it with a nod. He moved his gaze away from the lyric sheet, now staring at the floor as his foot tapped lightly against the rough carpet.

He really needed that coffee...

Macie looked around and saw the class all singing. She was in the mood to just belt out another #... but she couldn't think to do so as it would have been like trying to give the class a idea that they were amateurs. She didn't want for them to be all disheartened as she could sing like a superstar and they couldn't. She didn't want to do that to them. So... she didn't make off with one.

She studied the room and looked for a seat as she knew that she had to find one. As she looked it was not but only seconds later that she caught sight of one and wouldn't you know it... It was the seat that sat right next to that Teenage boy that bumped into her many moments earlier. She Smiled and blushed. It was then just by that second and one alone that she made her way right over to the seat.

Macie grabbed the seat and sat down before looking at the teen next to her. As she she looked at him... She saw that he was smiling at her which was making her blush even more. She didn't want to say anything at that point as she didn't want to disrupt the class. But she did nod at him and made with acknowledging the fact that she remembered his sweet tender compliment about her singing.

Macie was aware that she would be dealing with a rather long day and it was only the start. She didn't see to have her morning Espresso and it was showing that she was indeed tired and feeling like she was about to crash. Surprising how that was to be likely as she moments before was singing along Main Street. So for her to be worn out like she was... It had to be just her not getting much sleep the previous night. What was she gonna do?

Cayden grinned, though his focus remained on the chords of his guitar. He wasn't expecting her to sit next to him, but he didn't say anything of it. After the class finished their song, Cayden stopped strumming the strings and looked forward. Though, he wasn't exactly listening, only to pick up a few words of the director's words. "Great! That was something-something great! Tomorrow, something-something-something! And the class is dismissed!" The teacher wobbled over to his desk, shuffling through a handful of papers before clicking on his keyboard. The class was bustling, returning to their seats as they gathered their belongings and hurried out the door. "Don't forget about projects!" The teacher called out to them, scoffing as he walked out the door along with them, waving a few flyers in the air. Blinking, Cayden brushed his hair out of his eyes, and awkwardly smiled at The Rising Star as he stood up.

"Well, it's a pleasure to see you again," He chuckled before jokingly asking, "Not much a singer when it comes to the chorus?" He tilted his head with a raised eyebrow, reaching over his previous seat to grab the sable black case to his guitar. He stepped back to the slightest, placing the case on the floor before cautiously putting the guitar in its place. Zipping and latching the top of the case to secure it, he looked up. "You alright? You seem a bit tired-" He cleared his throat, rising to his feet and swinging his bag over his shoulder. "I mean, it's not like being tired is a bad thing- But.. just.. y'know-" C.J. shrugged, nodding once. "I'll shut up." He flashed a smile, rubbing the back of his neck.

He glimpsed at his watch. There was about ten minutes before his next class started. Only about seven more hours until school ended and he could grab a coffee. But, would a coffee honestly be good so late in the evening? He scrunched his nose at the thought. Coffee was coffee, no matter the time of the day. Though, he brought his focus forward again, offering another smile as he put his attention to Macie.

Cayden Jadrek wrote:
Cayden grinned, though his focus remained on the chords of his guitar. He wasn't expecting her to sit next to him, but he didn't say anything of it. After the class finished their song, Cayden stopped strumming the strings and looked forward. Though, he wasn't exactly listening, only to pick up a few words of the director's words. "Great! That was something-something great! Tomorrow, something-something-something! And the class is dismissed!" The teacher wobbled over to his desk, shuffling through a handful of papers before clicking on his keyboard. The class was bustling, returning to their seats as they gathered their belongings and hurried out the door. "Don't forget about projects!" The teacher called out to them, scoffing as he walked out the door along with them, waving a few flyers in the air. Blinking, Cayden brushed his hair out of his eyes, and awkwardly smiled at The Rising Star as he stood up.

"Well, it's a pleasure to see you again," He chuckled before jokingly asking, "Not much a singer when it comes to the chorus?" He tilted his head with a raised eyebrow, reaching over his previous seat to grab the sable black case to his guitar. He stepped back to the slightest, placing the case on the floor before cautiously putting the guitar in its place. Zipping and latching the top of the case to secure it, he looked up. "You alright? You seem a bit tired-" He cleared his throat, rising to his feet and swinging his bag over his shoulder. "I mean, it's not like being tired is a bad thing- But.. just.. y'know-" C.J. shrugged, nodding once. "I'll shut up." He flashed a smile, rubbing the back of his neck.

He glimpsed at his watch. There was about ten minutes before his next class started. Only about seven more hours until school ended and he could grab a coffee. But, would a coffee honestly be good so late in the evening? He scrunched his nose at the thought. Coffee was coffee, no matter the time of the day. Though, he brought his focus forward again, offering another smile as he put his attention to Macie.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-551.jpg

Macie: It's wise that you did. But you don't have to. You've got something to say. You have the right to say it. I am not offended. Surprised... but not offended. I am a singer. Hence... The Rising Star. Macie Melody Lightfoot is my full name. But you this morning didn't say the middle name. No big deal. But just in the future... remember to state full name when you actually call my name. I have a thing about that. Plus the reason i didn't really sing this morning here... was because i saw everyone trying to make good with singing and since i've been doing it awhile and am... well more experienced and such. I didn't want to humiliate anyone or make anyone feel lowly... bad. It isn't right to do. So i stayed quiet. Figured that it'd be the most sensible thing to do. *Smiles*

Macie spoke kindly as she was looking at Cayden. She was not offended as she stated... however she was surprised that he'd say something such as what he'd said. She didn't know that he could be very formal and straight. She of course did seem to feel his heart and rather felt something for him. Only on the sense that he to her... seemed gentle. Very Gentle and actually nice. He was no Ridge Mercer. But he was a very kind teenage boy.

Macie smiled before speaking out again...

Macie: So... Where's the next class? I got... i think History class. Or... Maybe it's P.E. What about you? This is i think... my first day of new classes and i might be a tad mixed up and rather a little... I guess lost. *Chuckles* Pretty funny, huh? Imagine me... a Teenage Celebrity... able to sing anything with passion and emotion... but when it comes to school... I'm as lost as a puppy dog. Or Stray animal. *Giggling*

Cayden nodded, shrugging before tucking his hands into his pockets. "Well, Macie Melody Lightfoot-" He smiled, holding back a small laugh. "-I'm not much of a talker, hence why I stopped talking. Besides, that particular sentence wasn't going anywhere worth hearing. But, on the flip side of that, the chorus- well, ensemble- is a group thing, y'know? We're not performing anywhere big anytime soon, so we invite the greatest singers, and the worst."

The male tapped his foot lightly, preferably to the beat he was playing moments ago. "In addition, I don't have the money to fund the ensemble more than I already do, and there doing a fundraiser soon, and, if you were to help, it could really help us out." Lifting his brows, Cayden shimmied his shoulders a bit, inclining his head to the left. "We could use some help- I mean, we're not terrible, but it would be great if you were to sing next time." He chuckled. "I would be singing myself, to help the altos, but I'm not permitted to do that. Mhm! I'm just the guy who plays the guitar, y'know? Sitting in the back.. Away from the microphone.." He slowly nodded twice, allowing silence to take its toll.

Inhaling, he laughed if off awkwardly. "Anyways, the bell will ring in any minute. I have, ehm.. oh! History? History, mhm. After it's Science, P.E., Lunch Break, then Math, ELA, and French. Unless they changed my schedule again, I think that's it." Cayden grinned. "Well, did you get a form or sheet that had your classes on it or..? I mean, I've gotten used to the strange format of the school, and I could lead you class to class, but, y'know, gotta know the class to find it." Instead of gazing uncomfortably at The Rising Star, he moved his gaze form object to object in the classroom they stood in, including the clock. They had around three minutes before the bell rung, but it was still enough time to have a small conversation, wasn't it?

Cayden Jadrek wrote:
Cayden nodded, shrugging before tucking his hands into his pockets. "Well, Macie Melody Lightfoot-" He smiled, holding back a small laugh. "-I'm not much of a talker, hence why I stopped talking. Besides, that particular sentence wasn't going anywhere worth hearing. But, on the flip side of that, the chorus- well, ensemble- is a group thing, y'know? We're not performing anywhere big anytime soon, so we invite the greatest singers, and the worst."

The male tapped his foot lightly, preferably to the beat he was playing moments ago. "In addition, I don't have the money to fund the ensemble more than I already do, and there doing a fundraiser soon, and, if you were to help, it could really help us out." Lifting his brows, Cayden shimmied his shoulders a bit, inclining his head to the left. "We could use some help- I mean, we're not terrible, but it would be great if you were to sing next time." He chuckled. "I would be singing myself, to help the altos, but I'm not permitted to do that. Mhm! I'm just the guy who plays the guitar, y'know? Sitting in the back.. Away from the microphone.." He slowly nodded twice, allowing silence to take its toll.

Inhaling, he laughed if off awkwardly. "Anyways, the bell will ring in any minute. I have, ehm.. oh! History? History, mhm. After it's Science, P.E., Lunch Break, then Math, ELA, and French. Unless they changed my schedule again, I think that's it." Cayden grinned. "Well, did you get a form or sheet that had your classes on it or..? I mean, I've gotten used to the strange format of the school, and I could lead you class to class, but, y'know, gotta know the class to find it." Instead of gazing uncomfortably at The Rising Star, he moved his gaze form object to object in the classroom they stood in, including the clock. They had around three minutes before the bell rung, but it was still enough time to have a small conversation, wasn't it?

Macie couldn't help but laugh... But it was a laugh of comfort as she was rather pleased that he was subtle...

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-477.jpg

Macie: I didn't know that it was like that. I guess that helping a very noble cause... Would be a smart thing. It's a generous thing to do. Cayden... I'm all for singing next time. I guess that i wasn't too sure if i'd be able to just sing here and not be worried that it'd stand the class up. Would the teacher be wondering on how good i can sing? He didn't seem to notice me.

Macie noticed that Cayden was trying to avert his attention away from her and look at surrounding things. Was it because he didn't want to make her feel as if he was still-fully into her. Not realizing her being already with her heart on someone. She knew he was listening to her. She wasn't a dummy. But also knew he was seeming as lovesick over her. Or was it her mind just toying with her?

Macie: I would guess that heading to class would be most logical. Probable. History.. P.E I also have Science and Math. Advanced Math... i think that one is. Or so it'd say for my class schedule. Should i sing something and have the teacher hear? I don't know if it'd be right... not now. Unless the teacher is asking to hear. *Thinking*

Giving a light shrug, Cayden turned and slowly began walking towards the door. "Well," He mumbled awkwardly, "I suppose I'll lead you to History?" Was he acting strange? He didn't seem to notice, but he guessed he was. He wasn't used to talking to people other than his family, and even that didn't occur often. He usually wasn't the type to talk a mouthful at a time, so this was causing him to be slightly anxious. One moment, he was smiling and joking, and then the next he seemed to be as introverted as a hermit. Sighing, he silently told himself to perk up. One cup of coffee wouldn't affect your whole day, he thought.

"Anyways, I'm not sure about Mr. Durell, the music teacher, but if he knows who you are, he might just give a spot in the front row. Maybe if you're lucky enough, you'll get the solo." Cayden chuckled, opening the door with a small wince. Even he didn't understand how much he wished he could take that role of singing the solo, in front of the small crowd, but he ignored the sinking feeling in his stomach, listening to the bell as he held the door open for her.

"I mean, of course, you could always ask for one-on-one time with Durell during Lunch Break or something and then sing for him, but do what you please." Cayden gave another small shrug. "If he asks to hear, then I guess you could always sing for him. I mean, it's a big deal if Durell would take notice of someone, let alone know their name. Pretty sure he's doing this for the extra pay, much like I'm doing this for the extra credits. He's just a substitute for Mrs. Atkins, at the moment, and I don't even know if she would like to do this." He shook his head slightly, clicking his tongue.

Turning his head to face the hall, he gasped and quickly pulled his hood up, attempting to cover his face. After a handful of twenty seconds or so, he slowly, cautiously, peered upwards again, peeking out at the bustling hallway. He cleared his throat, not realizing his cheekbones were a deep red as he blinked. Did she notice him? Did he want her to notice him? If she saw him, did she think he was stupid for trying to hide underneath his hood? Pulling the hood off of his ruffled hair, he bit his bottom lip slightly and prayed that Florence Elizabeth, also known as the girl who sits next to him in Science and across from him in History, hadn't seen him as she briskly walked past the classroom.

Cayden Jadrek wrote:
Giving a light shrug, Cayden turned and slowly began walking towards the door. "Well," He mumbled awkwardly, "I suppose I'll lead you to History?" Was he acting strange? He didn't seem to notice, but he guessed he was. He wasn't used to talking to people other than his family, and even that didn't occur often. He usually wasn't the type to talk a mouthful at a time, so this was causing him to be slightly anxious. One moment, he was smiling and joking, and then the next he seemed to be as introverted as a hermit. Sighing, he silently told himself to perk up. One cup of coffee wouldn't affect your whole day, he thought.

"Anyways, I'm not sure about Mr. Durell, the music teacher, but if he knows who you are, he might just give a spot in the front row. Maybe if you're lucky enough, you'll get the solo." Cayden chuckled, opening the door with a small wince. Even he didn't understand how much he wished he could take that role of singing the solo, in front of the small crowd, but he ignored the sinking feeling in his stomach, listening to the bell as he held the door open for her.

"I mean, of course, you could always ask for one-on-one time with Durell during Lunch Break or something and then sing for him, but do what you please." Cayden gave another small shrug. "If he asks to hear, then I guess you could always sing for him. I mean, it's a big deal if Durell would take notice of someone, let alone know their name. Pretty sure he's doing this for the extra pay, much like I'm doing this for the extra credits. He's just a substitute for Mrs. Atkins, at the moment, and I don't even know if she would like to do this." He shook his head slightly, clicking his tongue.

Turning his head to face the hall, he gasped and quickly pulled his hood up, attempting to cover his face. After a handful of twenty seconds or so, he slowly, cautiously, peered upwards again, peeking out at the bustling hallway. He cleared his throat, not realizing his cheekbones were a deep red as he blinked. Did she notice him? Did he want her to notice him? If she saw him, did she think he was stupid for trying to hide underneath his hood? Pulling the hood off of his ruffled hair, he bit his bottom lip slightly and prayed that Florence Elizabeth, also known as the girl who sits next to him in Science and across from him in History, hadn't seen him.

Macie grinned at the reactions that Cayden was giving off. She saw a lot of people act peculiar and odd. Some of them acted rather... Bizarre. However she never figured that Cayden would be one to act out all Jittery and sheepish. Almost as if he were anti-social mostly. How strange. She didn't complain as to her... Smallville was just like any other bustling town. Each with its own quirks and personality. Reputations. It didn't seem to shake her.

She noticed that the teacher was getting ready to stand up and watch for the class to pop in. That was when he saw Macie standing there feeling a little lost. Also noticed that Cayden was still there also. Macie knew that she'd be late for her next class and that was when she began to make her way out. Which was only sudden.

Macie: I think that we should get going. Being late is not good. My father Frank wouldn't want to catch me being late to my classes. It would make him unhappy.

Suddenly Macie out of nowhere channeled her Rising Star Persona...

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-122.gif

Macie: *As the Rising Star* Well Handsome... How about it? Care to take little ol' me to class? Time does grow short, Cutie. *Winks*

Did that happen to catch the Teacher's intrigue and attention? Was he noticing?

After his small panic attack about Florence, Cayden blinked in surprised when he thought he had heard 'handsome' and 'cutie' come from a familiar voice. Turning back to Macie, he nodded, clearing his throat. "Indeed it does! And we might be late if we don't get on our way." Maybe The Rising Star didn't notice the way his cheeks flushed with rosiness as Florence had happened to walk by, but he said nothing about it. His face was returning to its normal color, and he looked over his shoulder while walking out the door. "Well, right this way!" He had called with a smile, not stopping to see the teacher's furrowed brows and slightly bewildered reaction to The Rising Star's previous nicknames for Cayden. Didn't she have a lover or a partner or something? Cayden thought he had read an article about it somewhere, but he couldn't recall if that was true. So, he decided to ask as they walked down one of the many long hallways. Hallway A, wasn' it?

"So," He pushed his tousled hair back by running his fingers through it, glimpsing at the fellow musician, "aren't you.. dating someone? Married?" C.J. shrugged. "I'm not good with keeping up with things like that, but since you're in practically in every news report when something goes viral, I swore I saw that you were seeing someone..? It might be a rumor, but I just.. wanted to ask. Being unfaithful is.. well it's not the right thing to do, y'know?" He rolled his shoulders into a light, anxious shrug. "I mean, not that I'm saying you're unfaithful- not at all- but I don't know if that's just something people would say- something you would say, preferably."

The male made a sharp left, rounding the corner and sending a glimpse at his watch. "Well, we have two minutes before we're considered late.. and, at this pace, it's a five minute walk to the class... Hey, how do you feel about running?" Cayden raised an eyebrow, facing The Rising Star again.

Cayden Jadrek wrote:
After his small panic attack about Florence, Cayden blinked in surprised when he thought he had heard 'handsome' and 'cutie' come from a familiar voice. Turning back to Macie, he nodded, clearing his throat. "Indeed it does! And we might be late if we don't get on our way." Maybe The Rising Star didn't notice the way his cheeks flushed with rosiness as Florence had happened to walk by, but he said nothing about it. His face was returning to its normal color, and he looked over his shoulder while walking out the door. "Well, right this way!" He had called with a smile, not stopping to see the teacher's furrowed brows and slightly bewildered reaction to The Rising Star's previous nicknames for Cayden. Didn't she have a lover or a partner or something? Cayden thought he had read an article about it somewhere, but he couldn't recall if that was true. So, he decided to ask as they walked down one of the many long hallways. Hallway A, wasn' it?

"So," He pushed his tousled hair back by running his fingers through it, glimpsing at the fellow musician, "aren't you.. dating someone? Married?" C.J. shrugged. "I'm not good with keeping up with things like that, but since you're in practically in every news report when something goes viral, I swore I saw that you were seeing someone..? It might be a rumor, but I just.. wanted to ask. Being unfaithful is.. well it's not the right thing to do, y'know?" He rolled his shoulders into a light, anxious shrug. "I mean, not that I'm saying you're unfaithful- not at all- but I don't know if that's just something people would say- something you would say, preferably."

The male made a sharp left, rounding the corner and sending a glimpse at his watch. "Well, we have two minutes before we're considered late.. and, at this pace, it's a five minute walk to the class... Hey, how do you feel about running?" Cayden raised an eyebrow, facing The Rising Star again.

Macie took to following Cayden down the hallway and made way for the next class. But while heading over to class with Cayden... She found herself in a chatting session. However... She kept with the persona. She somehow thought of it to be the right way for the moment. It was the perfect time to make out with the

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-122.gif

Macie: You got it, Sweet buns. I do have a guy. Also am Married. However he's in Metropolis. Working on things for his job and also doing the Radio show of mine. I don't mind it really as it just makes a person prove how devoted and faithful to one another they really are. I too am faithful to him. But it don't mean that i can't throw in a little flirt every once in a while. Besides... You're kinda cute. Can little ol' me help it if she happens to see a hottie? *Winks*

Macie was flirting with Cayden. She knew that it was likely gonna get her spotted and it being all over the T.V... but she was careful. She was just doing it all in sparring fun. She didn't see to do it just to play with another's heart. It was not her thing and it would have been rather mean. She heard of those who would... But she was nothing like that.

Macie however saw the distance to the next class as she was looking in the same direction as Cayden was and knew that running would have to be in order.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-163.jpg

Macie: Oh boy... My poor feet. They're gonna feel the sting. *Sighs* Okay... Let's do it. *Getting ready to run* ... *As the Rising Star* Well... Quicksilver... We gonna run or are we gonna stand around like statues? Let's jet!

That was where Macie began to rev up her feet and like a flash and before taking a minute to think... She made with the running. Getting close to the room. Time didn't last long. It was not in abundance either. Not once...

Cayden couldn't help but smile at her words, despite being taken by surprise. He didn't need The Rising Star's partner after him, so he didn't seem to show any signs of flirting in return; just a faint blush in response. Besides, his heart already belonged to someone, even if he was way too anxious to begin speaking to them like a normal person would.

He was quick to follow after her, putting a little skip in his step as he ran. He had gotten used to running down the halls, for he was usually late. C.J. laughed at the nickname, though he kept it to himself that it was rather amusing yet peculiar to hear it. "Quicksilver? Pfft." He shook his head with a laugh, finally matching Macie's pace as they met the door of History. "Well-" He skid to a stop, nearly tripping over his own shoelaces as he allowed Macie to enter first. He reminded himself to tie them later. "-here we are. I sit in the back, but there are a few empty seats in the front." He stepped into the class, only to see the one and only, Florence Elizabeth. She was to the right of his seat, which was two seats left from the door and placed in the back row. Not realizing he was speaking aloud, he mumbled, "She's right there- skies forbid- she's right there-"

As the bell rung, Cayden snapped back to his senses and quickly claimed his seat. Of course, the usual student, who skipped class on the daily basis, wasn't there, leaving the seat next to Cayden open and free. Though, like he explained, there were seats in the front. The teacher was clicking and tapping away on her keyboard, muttering underneath her breath, "Just a minute, just a minute. Chat while you have the time. Today's lesson is shorter than usual."

With this, Florence turned to Cayden with a universal wave and greeted him, seeing as they didn't speak to often and she wanted to talk to him while she could. Cayden stuttered, returning the wave. Was his face red? It probably was. He then turned forward, keeping his eyes lowered on the desk but continuing to speak to Florence. He placed his bag and guitar case underneath his desk, drawing his notebook from his backpack. He removed his pencil from behind his ear, which he had put there earlier that morning, and flipped past a couple of pages before scribbling a few words down, nodding as he listened to her. Curious, Florence rose off of her seat and swept by, leaning over his shoulder to see. "Hm? And what are these, C.J.? Love letters?" She smiled, stealing the notebook from his grasp.

Awkwardly, Cayden laughed. "Give those back, would you?" He turned around in his seat, ignoring the fact his cheeks were still a fiery red. "They're not finished! And, besides, they're not love letters- Are you laughing?" Indeed, she was. Though, Florence didn't think the lyrics were funny at all.

"These are great, Little Dude! Did you write these yourself?" She turned the page, curious if there was more. If anything, she honestly loved the lyrics, but she was clueless as to why he was writing love songs, by all means. Additionally, she didn't understand why she had called Cayden 'Little Dude'. In fact, he was practically a foot taller than she was. "Well, I'll let you get back to your nerdy, music stuff, but I want to hear it when that's done. Especially this one." Florence flipped the pages a few songs back until she had reached the third page. She was joking about hearing the song, but she was curious, and she didn't know C.J. enjoyed singing as much as he did playing his instruments. On the other hand, he had previously rambled about his latest tour, and he was gone for three weeks. Maybe that explained it?

"Mhm.. Sometime, yeah-" What was he saying? Cayden didn't know what he was responding to exactly. He just knew he was nodding and saying whatever came to mind. As Florence returned the notebook, he quickly placed it on his desk as the teacher called out to the class. They were instructed to remain quiet as they watched the latest news report, then would afterwards discuss it.

Though, despite hearing the instructions, Cayden couldn't focus over the sound of his heart as it beat against his chest rapidly. Maybe he should call in sick and just skip the rest of the day...

Cayden Jadrek wrote:
Cayden couldn't help but smile at her words, despite being taken by surprise. He didn't need The Rising Star's partner after him, so he didn't seem to show any signs of flirting in return; just a faint blush in response. Besides, his heart already belonged to someone, even if he was way too anxious to begin speaking to them like a normal person would.

He was quick to follow after her, putting a little skip in his step as he ran. He had gotten used to running down the halls, for he was usually late. C.J. laughed at the nickname, though he kept it to himself that it was rather amusing yet peculiar to hear it. "Quicksilver? Pfft." He shook his head with a laugh, finally matching Macie's pace as they met the door of History. "Well-" He skid to a stop, nearly tripping over his own shoelaces as he allowed Macie to enter first. He reminded himself to tie them later. "-here we are. I sit in the back, but there are a few empty seats in the front." He stepped into the class, only to see the one and only, Florence Elizabeth. She was to the right of his seat, which was two seats left from the door and placed in the back row. Not realizing he was speaking aloud, he mumbled, "She's right there- skies forbid- she's right there-"

As the bell rung, Cayden snapped back to his senses and quickly claimed his seat. Of course, the usual student, who skipped class on the daily basis, wasn't there, leaving the seat next to Cayden open and free. Though, like he explained, there were seats in the front. The teacher was clicking and tapping away on her keyboard, muttering underneath her breath, "Just a minute, just a minute. Chat while you have the time. Today's lesson is shorter than usual."

With this, Florence turned to Cayden with a universal wave and greeted him, seeing as they didn't speak to often and she wanted to talk to him while she could. Cayden stuttered, returning the wave. Was his face red? It probably was. He then turned forward, keeping his eyes lowered on the desk but continuing to speak to Florence. He placed his bag and guitar case underneath his desk, drawing his notebook from his backpack. He removed his pencil from behind his ear, which he had put there earlier that morning, and flipped past a couple of pages before scribbling a few words down, nodding as he listened to her. Curious, Florence rose off of her seat and swept by, leaning over his shoulder to see. "Hm? And what are these, C.J.? Love letters?" She smiled, stealing the notebook from his grasp.

Awkwardly, Cayden laughed. "Give those back, would you?" He turned around in his seat, ignoring the fact his cheeks were still a fiery red. "They're not finished! And, besides, they're not love letters- Are you laughing?" Indeed, she was. Though, Florence didn't think the lyrics were funny at all.

"These are great, Little Dude! Did you write these yourself?" She turned the page, curious if there was more. If anything, she honestly loved the lyrics, but she was clueless as to why he was writing love songs, by all means. Additionally, she didn't understand why she had called Cayden 'Little Dude'. In fact, he was practically a foot taller than she was. "Well, I'll let you get back to your nerdy, music stuff, but I want to hear it when that's done. Especially this one." Florence flipped the pages a few songs back until she had reached the third page. She was joking about hearing the song, but she was curious, and she didn't know C.J. enjoyed singing as much as he did playing his instruments. On the other hand, he had previously rambled about his latest tour, and he was gone for three weeks. Maybe that explained it?

"Mhm.. Sometime, yeah-" What was he saying? Cayden didn't know what he was responding to exactly. He just knew he was nodding and saying whatever came to mind. As Florence returned the notebook, he quickly placed it on his desk as the teacher called out to the class. They were instructed to remain quiet as they watched the latest news report, then would afterwards discuss it.

Though, despite hearing the instructions, Cayden couldn't focus over the sound of his heart as it beat against his chest rapidly. Maybe he should call in sick and just skip the rest of the day...

Macie went into the room and went to find a seat. She smiled at Cayden as she made on to the seats. There was one at the front as she heard him say and grabbed it. She didn't know anyone in the school but the thing was that people seemed to know her.

It was as she sat down in her seat that she was noticed by the one student next to her. The student was wearing a Football letterman jacket and with golden blonde hair. The face looking like it was chiseled by a swarm of angels. He looked at Macie and smiled with a rather wry grin. Turned out... It was Whitney Fordman. Shocker... But it was him.

0019.jpg

Whitney: Hey. You're new here, aren't you?

Macie: Uh, Yeah. Kinda. Been here for only a couple weeks and i'm still trying to get used to things here. Had more easy luck being on stage and singing. School is vital... but i wound up getting so lost.

Whitney: It's okay. You'll get it. It's just a new atmosphere. That's all. Wait... did you say on stage and singing?

Macie: Yeah. Why?

Whitney: No reason. But you wouldn't happen to be that celebrity who's been seen all over the T.V, would you?

Macie: I am.

Whitney: Wha- I know you. You're that girl... Uh, Macie... Right?

Macie: Yeah. But who are you?

Whitney: Whitney. Whitney Fordman.

Macie: It's nice to meet you, Whitney.

Whitney: Likewise. *Sighs* Man... Lana's gonna be so thrilled to meet you.

Macie: Lana? Lana... As in Lang?

Whitney: Yeah. She's my girlfriend.

Macie: Ah. Okay. *Feeling a little out of sorts* I'm gonna need a hand at this... Really.

Whitney: Don't worry... I'll help you. It's gonna be okay.

Macie was very nervous as since being in a different high school and not know what to expect... It was however not gonna be so bad given that she now had someone who would assist her. It was gonna be better in no time. Only problem was... How was her husband Ridge... gonna take it? He wasn't the Jealous type. He was very open minded... However with him being in Metropolis... her... In Smallville... It was gonna be a tad hard to be around with one another.

The teacher had then turned to look at the class and that was when he saw... Macie.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Smallville High- Rising Star Edition ((OPEN))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus