Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Smallville High- Rising Star Edition ((OPEN))

Cayden Jadrek (played by AmberShades)

Cayden took note that Macie had shuffled to the front of the room- which he had expected- and blinked when she began speaking to Whitney Fordman. He smirked, narrowing his eyes slightly. What a stereotype they would be if each person wasn't seeing someone else. The pretty, popular girl and the star jock. Cayden chuckled, seemingly doing this often. He found it an odd habit when he imagined two people together, but he knew most of his ideas and jokes would never work out in the long run. Though, he did get a good laugh about it..

He propped his feet on the back of the seat in front of him, kicking it lightly. C.J. smiled and nodded at the cheerleader, Felice Chandler, as she sharply glared at him. The two had never gotten along, honestly, and they most likely never will. "G'day to you, Ms. Chandler," Cayden tilted his head, giving the universal wave. Florence was busy scribbling away on her notepad- probably sketching again, C.J. thought- and she was bobbing her head as the music in her earbuds was barely heard from where he sat. "And how are you doing?"

Felice sneered, curling back her thin, bright rouge pink lip in response. "I don't know why you're talking to me, Cayden, but I just want you to know you're not getting anything from me." As the president of the Drama Club, she had to be the queen of being dramatic. Did she always act like this? The blonde whirled around in her seat, scoffing at him. Same old, same old.. As the teacher turned around, eyes scanning the students like a hawk before landing on The Rising Star, Cayden put his head down on the desk. Maybe he couldn't skip the whole day, but maybe he could just sleep, instead.
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Cayden Jadrek wrote:
Cayden took note that Macie had shuffled to the front of the room- which he had expected- and blinked when she began speaking to Whitney Fordman. He smirked, narrowing his eyes slightly. What a stereotype they would be if each person wasn't seeing someone else. The pretty, popular girl and the star jock. Cayden chuckled, seemingly doing this often. He found it an odd habit when he imagined two people together, but he knew most of his ideas and jokes would never work out in the long run. Though, he did get a good laugh about it..

He propped his feet on the back of the seat in front of him, kicking it lightly. C.J. smiled and nodded at the cheerleader, Felice Chandler, as she sharply glared at him. The two had never gotten along, honestly, and they most likely never will. "G'day to you, Ms. Chandler," Cayden tilted his head, giving the universal wave. Florence was busy scribbling away on her notepad- probably sketching again, C.J. thought- and she was bobbing her head as the music in her earbuds was barely heard from where he sat. "And how are you doing?"

Felice sneered, curling back her thin, bright rouge pink lip in response. "I don't know why you're talking to me, Cayden, but I just want you to know you're not getting anything from me." As the president of the Drama Club, she had to be the queen of being dramatic. Did she always act like this? The blonde whirled around in her seat, scoffing at him. Same old, same old.. As the teacher turned around, eyes scanning the students like a hawk before landing on The Rising Star, Cayden put his head down on the desk. Maybe he couldn't skip the whole day, but maybe he could just sleep, instead.

The teacher was a tall... Slanky and very swift. mid-30's and very well inspired. Educated in the very ways of teaching history. It was Mr. Kingly. The teacher took one look at Macie and nodded. He acknowledged her and called attention to her...

Teacher: Ah... I see that our class has a special item. A Special person before us. Ladies and gentlemen... I give you... The Light of the world... The Rising Star herself. *Bows*

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-122.gif

Macie: It is Me. I guess being incognito is out of the question... huh?

Teacher: You couldn't be incognito. No way. Your light is just too strong... and bright.

0850.jpg

Whitney: Macie... if you're the Rising Star... You shouldn't be trying to hide it. Some things can't be hidden. It's like when i strapped Clark... the farm boy up like a scarecrow. Because i thought he was trying to steal Lana from me. I misplaced her necklace and it almost caused me to lose her... I tried to hide it... but Lana confronted me and got me to turn straight. But... Being this Celebrity... Being the Rising Star... It's so much bigger. Bigger than one throwing a ball or scoring touchdowns. You're a big star.

Macie: *As the Rising Star* Awww! You're a flattering sweetheart. Too bad i'm taken already and married. Otherwise i'd right off... Kiss you. But you're taken by Lana. The sweet ole' darling cheerleader. I guess that we are destined to walk that lonely road pining for what could be, huh? *Winks; Giggling*

Whitney: That was cute. Macie... You're a real gem.

Teacher: I wouldn't usually ask this or suggest this... But Macie, would you care to pleasure the class with a swell #?

Macie: You're joking! Really? Here? Now?

Whitney: Go for it. it's a good start for anyone to know here what you are all about.

Macie gulped and then nodded. She was sure to give a little something for the class to hear. She knew that with singing... It would help her get a little more comfort being in a new surrounding and find that even though you're far from the place you know and apart from the ones that you held very dear... You can still rise and make things work out in a way that makes... the most sense to you. No matter how big or small.

It was seconds later...

Macie's Loving.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-213.gif

Macie: *Singing* byeoril aniya ireoda malgeojanha
soseol sogena naol geot gateun saram
jiruhaessdeon nae ilsange
singyeong sseuineun saram
Baby Tell me now
Tell me hi
Tell me now

gwansim eopsneun cheok amuri aesseobwado
haru on jongil geudaega areungeoryeo
donghwa sogui
sinderella kkumeul kkul nain anya
Baby Don’t you know
Now I know
Don’t you know

salmyeosi anajwodo joha
budeureoun misodo joha
ajigeun seotun nae mameul nado molla
Make me shy

Tell me how can I love you
Tell me how can I need you
Tell me now
geudaewa na dan duri
Falling in love

jip ap golmokgil bul kyeojin garodeung mit
i gil kkeute geudaega seo isseulkkayo
mal moshaneun gobaekdeulman
baramcheoreom nallyeoyo
Baby Love me now
Love me more
Love me now

salmyeosi anajwodo joha
budeureoun misodo joha
ajigeun seotun nae mameul nado molla
Make me shy

Tell me how can I love you
Tell me how can I need you
Tell me now
geudaewa na dan duri
Falling in love

haru on jongil kkumkkuneun geosman gata
soseol sogena naol geot gateun saram
salmyeosi dagawaseo
Baby Kiss me now
Hold me now
Kiss me now

kkumcheoreom dagawaseo
Oh I need you
I want you
I love You

The class all cheered...

Whitney: Wow! That was amazing. You know... If you need someone to help you through the school and that... I'll stick with you. I know how hard it can be to just be the new student in town. It's hard.

Macie: *Smiles*

Teacher: Welcome to the class, Macie. Coming from Metropolis... Ending up here. It's a privilege and of course an honor.

Was it Macie... or were people just forming a sea of goo goo eyes. Just because she was in their very presence?

The class all cheered..

Well, almost the whole class.

Cayden was startled at the sound of clapping, as if Macie's singing wasn't enough to wake him, either. In a tired daze, he looked around, blinking as he ruffled his hair to look more naturally tangled instead of a mess. It was certainly strange to see the class falling for The Rising Star so quickly, and he was bewildered when the jock offered to help Macie because she was the 'new kid'. Or just because it would simply make the jock look better to be helping a celebrity. Cayden scoffed, rolling his eyes lightly and laying his head on the desk once again. When he had first arrived, he was barely noticed, and he was a traveling musician himself! Though, no one seemed to notice that one of his songs had also made it on the radio once, and he didn't point it out.

Besides that, Cayden learned Macie didn't just flirt with him, but apparently with any guy who speaks to her. Oh, how did that make him feel lowly! He wasn't the jealous type, so he tried ignoring it the best he could. The teacher hadn't even batted an eye at Cayden when he walked in, let alone given him a number and time of the class to sing. Though he tried to brush it off, it still bothered him nonetheless. He folded his arms on the desk, putting his head in between them with a small, irritated groan as the students continued to clap. His decision to sleep was flipped over to leave once again. Maybe he would just get in his red Chevy C/K and drive himself to the mall, perhaps, to perform in the central area for whoever wanted to listen. The people around him clearly didn't.

Cayden Jadrek wrote:
The class all cheered..

Well, almost the whole class.

Cayden was startled at the sound of clapping, as if Macie's singing wasn't enough to wake him, either. In a tired daze, he looked around, blinking as he ruffled his hair to look more naturally tangled instead of a mess. It was certainly strange to see the class falling for The Rising Star so quickly, and he was bewildered when the jock offered to help Macie because she was the 'new kid'. Or just because it would simply make the jock look better to be helping a celebrity. Cayden scoffed, rolling his eyes lightly and laying his head on the desk once again. When he had first arrived, he was barely noticed, and he was a traveling musician himself! Though, no one seemed to notice that one of his songs had also made it on the radio once, and he didn't point it out.

Besides that, Cayden learned Macie didn't just flirt with him, but apparently with any guy who speaks to her. Oh, how did that make him feel lowly! He wasn't the jealous type, so he tried ignoring it the best he could. The teacher hadn't even batted an eye at Cayden when he walked in, let alone given him a number and time of the class to sing. Though he tried to brush it off, it still bothered him nonetheless. He folded his arms on the desk, putting his head in between them with a small, irritated groan as the students continued to clap. His decision to sleep was flipped over to leave once again. Maybe he would just get in his red Chevy C/K and drive himself to the mall, perhaps, to perform in the central area for whoever wanted to listen. The people around him clearly didn't.

Macie seconds later sat back down and the class got into process. It was a very informative class and Macie however even though was originally from Metropolis... She knew about the topic being discussed in History that time. She was aware of the indian tribes. What they were. She knew. Of course... As much as she wanted to just speak out and tell what she knew... She kept silent as she didn't want to out run the class.

During the class she did happen to look back at Cayden and saw that he was being disregarded by the teacher and wasn't getting much recognition. She was feeling rather bad as she was the Rising Star and trapped with constant recognition... It was pushing his chances away and as she thought about it... she wanted to break loose from it. Only problem was that she couldn't get away as no matter what she did... people were just loving her. She wanted to scream and just remounce. But it would not work as all people would do is just want to ask million questions and would just love her more. She was with so much light... Love... Peace that if you were to just put holes into her... She'd shoot out light and love.

0732.jpg

Whitney: Macie, after class... the boys and I are gonna be having a gathering tonight at the Talon... Why not come along and hang out?

Macie: I'd love to. Could Cayden come? I feel rather bad for him as he feels like no one really notices him. He's a nice guy. Shy. Optimistic. But kind of a loner. I just wish that there was more that could be done to get him to open up.

Whitney: Sure. It's a rather simple gathering and to raise a little fund for Sports gear. The Football team has been trying to get some new uniforms to update the teams appearance.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-551.jpg

Macie: What's wrong?

Whitney: Nothing much. The Sports department has been dealing with a depletion of funds. They've been wanting to raise the money and try to revitalize the team's appearance. Get the spirits up. Problem is... no one's been able to help out. They want to... but can't. The Sports department has to come up with at least $20,000 dollars. before next month and the sports department's barely got 3,500 dollars. It's not even close to being enough.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-175.gif

Macie: *Gasps* Sweet Mother of gasp. That's awful. What're you gonna do?

Whitney: I wish we knew. But there isn't really much anyone can do. It's just all a matter of fate.

Macie: There must be something we could do. Something you could do to raise funds for the Football team. Maybe this afternoon... we can think of something and figure on what to do to raise the funds. Come over to my place. We can talk it over.

Whitney: Macie... I appreciate the gesture and the willingness to help. But i can't ask for you to do that. It's too much.

Macie: I want to. I mean... School sports is just as vital as Choir... Glee Club... Journalism and also Science. Metropolis High has a very well respected team. But even they have their troubles. I've seen it. Whitney... Your team is gonna need this more than ever. You guys are just as important as anyone around. There's got to be a way to help them.

Whitney: I guess so. I suppose we can go over it this afternoon. See what we can come up with. Something's bound to pop in.

Macie was only with a couple friends and already she was wanting to help do something for the school. However... what could she really do? She surely didn't know anyone there. Other than Whitney... and Cayden. What was she gonna do?

As the class pressed on, Macie had some ideas and thoughts rolling in her mind. Trying to come up with a way to help the team raise money. She knew there had to be a way... She just had to mobilize it and just see on how to make it work.

As unfamiliar voices rambled on about tribes Cayden had no care about, he kept his head down. He practically ignored Felice when she began beaming about her latest shade lip gloss- lip gloss, was it? Or was it lipstick?- to one of her many friends. Or, rather, one of the many people who cared to listen to her. Florence didn't try to grab Cayden's attention, guessing he was asleep, and he nearly was. At the sound of his name, though, he didn't look up, but he was trying to locate where he had heard it and who was speaking about him, if about him at all. He wasn't one to gossip, let alone care for it, so why try speaking up and searching for the person who he thought had said his name? There was nothing he could exactly do about it, anyways.

Since he sat in the back, the teacher didn't seem to notice the fact he was slumped over in his chair with his head rested on his desk. After a few moments, he began to shut his eyes until he completely fell asleep, faintly breathing in and out. His face was buried in his arms, which were folded on top of the desk, so he wasn't uncomfortable. A few more classes to go, a lot of sleep to catch up on..

Cayden Jadrek wrote:
As unfamiliar voices rambled on about tribes Cayden had no care about, he kept his head down. He practically ignored Felice when she began beaming about her latest shade lip gloss- lip gloss, was it? Or was it lipstick?- to one of her many friends. Or, rather, one of the many people who cared to listen to her. Florence didn't try to grab Cayden's attention, guessing he was asleep, and he nearly was. At the sound of his name, though, he didn't look up, but he was trying to locate where he had heard it and who was speaking about him, if about him at all. He wasn't one to gossip, let alone care for it, so why try speaking up and searching for the person who he thought had said his name? There was nothing he could exactly do about it, anyways.

Since he sat in the back, the teacher didn't seem to notice the fact he was slumped over in his chair with his head rested on his desk. After a few moments, he began to shut his eyes until he completely fell asleep, faintly breathing in and out. His face was buried in his arms, which were folded on top of the desk, so he wasn't uncomfortable. A few more classes to go, a lot of sleep to catch up on..

It was once class was done for the day and the bell rang for break that Macie looked at her phone and checked her text messages. She had at least 10. All from her Fan Club... The Macie Melody Lightfoot The Rising Goddess fan club. They were wondering where she was and all she could tell them was that it was a small town. They figured on what that was. The girls also were asking where the town was...

They texted that she would be getting a surprise soon.

Macie had only seconds later got her stuff together and began to make her way out of the room as the class was over. She looked to see Whitney Following close by.

102Smallville0206.jpg

Whitney: Hey... Macie. Wait up...

Macie: Something wrong? *Curious* What's up?

Whitney: It's break... You Heading somewhere?

Macie: No. Just to the cafeteria. Why?

Whitney: I'm heading there as well... Lana's probably gonna be at the Cafeteria waiting for me.

Macie: Ah. Okay. We can go together. I don't think that she'd feel anything was going on... Seeing you with little ole' me.

Macie was feeling rather in need of food. She knew that she'd need something in her soon as it's been a while since last she'd eaten anything. She was also waiting for Cayden as she wanted for him to join along. She saw him as a friend just as she did Whitney.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-477.jpg

Macie: *Looking to see Cayden still inside the room* Hey Cayden... We're heading to the cafeteria... You coming?

She didn't seek to leave him out. She wanted him along too. That was the thing about Macie... She never saw on leaving anyone out from anything. She was very caring to people even to herself and her family. She knew that she was living alone with her father always out... but to her... she knew that everything was swell. It was her first day at Smallville High. Or first day with new classes and already... she's made 2 friends. Soon to be 3. Happened to have that urge to dance however in all fairness she was trying to contain herself as she was supposed to be subtle and rather at a slow quiet pace. Letting her Celebrity career calm itself down a while.

She waited for Cayden so the three of them could walk together to the Cafeteria...

Was someone speaking to him?

Or, rather, who was speaking to him?

At the sound of a nearby voice, Cayden was startled, barely catching himself as he stumbled from his seat. When had the class ended? "Uhm- What? Yeah- Sure." The musician awkwardly cleared his throat, pulling down his hood. As usual, he was avoiding eye contact and keeping his gaze mainly on the floor as he gathered his belongings. It was a struggle to only speak to The Rising Star without stuttering and fumbling over his words, and now he had to keep up the 'am-I-awkward?-I'm-not-trying-to-be-and-I'm-just-a-bit-of-a-mess' show in front of the jock, as well? This was going to be a long day..

Swinging his backpack over his shoulder and picking up his guitar case, he was quick to follow out the door alongside Macie and Whitney. Though, he gave a smile and no words, remaining silent and slightly fidgety. Didn't Whitney have a girlfriend? Oh skies- was she going to the Cafeteria as well? Most likely, he thought. Cayden could feel himself taking deep breaths to calm himself. He was going to be fine! Eventually...

Attempting to act as if he had just acknowledged Whitney was here, C.J. smiled and slightly nodded his head at the jock. Besides that, he made no attempt to show his worries, let alone allow himself to speak. Perhaps he would eventually, but that was for time to tell, wasn't it?

Cayden Jadrek wrote:
Was someone speaking to him?

Or, rather, who was speaking to him?

At the sound of a nearby voice, Cayden was startled, barely catching himself as he stumbled from his seat. When had the class ended? "Uhm- What? Yeah- Sure." The musician awkwardly cleared his throat, pulling down his hood. As usual, he was avoiding eye contact and keeping his gaze mainly on the floor as he gathered his belongings. It was a struggle to only speak to The Rising Star without stuttering and fumbling over his words, and now he had to keep up the 'am-I-awkward?-I'm-not-trying-to-be-and-I'm-just-a-bit-of-a-mess' show in front of the jock, as well? This was going to be a long day..

Swinging his backpack over his shoulder and picking up his guitar case, he was quick to follow out the door alongside Macie and Whitney. Though, he gave a smile and no words, remaining silent and slightly fidgety. Didn't Whitney have a girlfriend? Oh skies- was she going to the Cafeteria as well? Most likely, he thought. Cayden could feel himself taking deep breaths to calm himself. He was going to be fine! Eventually...

Attempting to act as if he had just acknowledged Whitney was here, C.J. smiled and slightly nodded his head at the jock. Besides that, he made no attempt to show his worries, let alone allow himself to speak. Perhaps he would eventually, but that was for time to tell, wasn't it?

At the Cafeteria...

Macie: *Gasps* Wow... This cafeteria is huge. I usually would bring lunch to school and just sit on the bleachers. Enjoying the scenery. However... This is a nice change up.

Suddenly as they were Walking to the line to grab some food to eat...

0359.jpg

Lana: *Walking over from the side* Whitney... Heard that there's a celebrity in the school.

0240.jpg

Whitney: Yeah. Lana, There is. She's arrived here today. She's clearly been here for about a semester... However i never knew... till today when she walked into History class. She's in the same class as me. She even sang. Something in Korean. But she sang.

Lana: Really? Who is she?

Whitney: The Rising Star.

Lana: The Rising Star? Hmm... She sounds like a real charmer.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-122.gif

Macie: *Smiles; As the Rising Star* Hey there, darling. You must be the Cheerleader girlfriend, Lana. *Blowing a kiss* Mwah!

Whitney: Lana, Meet Macie M. Lightfoot. The Rising Star.

Lana: *Shaking hands* It's a surprise to meet you.

Macie: Same here. Whitney told me a little about you. Said that were like... really sweet. Caring. Compassionate. Looking to serve people around you.

Macie was getting to meet Lana and as she was meeting her... She was growing to like her alot. She was seeing her as a real sweet cheerleader. A nice friend. Someone who had a big heart. She knew that with the meeting of another school mate... She was beginning to get a hand on the new school. What she didn't know was that her fan club was on their way. They were coming and they were gonna be there soon.

Macie looked at Cayden and smiled.

Macie: Cayden, How come you don't say anything? Musician Cat got your pretty tongue?

Of course it was not gonna be much longer before a few surprises came to join for Macie... and the others. What they didn't see was that a fellow friend was close by and watching Macie. Who was it? Was it someone... that perhaps she knew?

Cayden had followed the two from History to the Cafeteria without a word, listening to them conversing. He had reached for his phone again, which he had forgotten he had lost until he couldn’t find it in his pocket. Sighing, he ruffled his hair and blinked, not realizing they were in line for lunch. Surprisingly, Cayden didn’t eat anything from school, so he politely refused the tray of lunch offered to him before slipping out of line. He kept near Macie and Whitney from the other side, but he nearly ran into Lana as she appeared to speak to the jock.

At the mention of his name, Cayden blinked and looked towards The Rising Star. “Hm? Oh- No, no. I just don’t have anything to say.” He chuckled lightly. “Besides, I was.. Thinking. Lost in a daze, y’know?” The musician shrugged with a smile creasing his lips, seeming slightly more calm than before.

Cayden Jadrek wrote:
Cayden had followed the two from History to the Cafeteria without a word, listening to them conversing. He had reached for his phone again, which he had forgotten he had lost until he couldn’t find it in his pocket. Sighing, he ruffled his hair and blinked, not realizing they were in line for lunch. Surprisingly, Cayden didn’t eat anything from school, so he politely refused the tray of lunch offered to him before slipping out of line. He kept near Macie and Whitney from the other side, but he nearly ran into Lana as she appeared to speak to the jock.

At the mention of his name, Cayden blinked and looked towards The Rising Star. “Hm? Oh- No, no. I just don’t have anything to say.” He chuckled lightly. “Besides, I was.. Thinking. Lost in a daze, y’know?” The musician shrugged with a smile creasing his lips, seeming slightly more calm than before.

Macie: You don't have to be shy. Besides... You should know by now that you can speak when you got something to say. Whoever it was that made you think that you shouldn't speak and openly communicate... They're dumdums. You can...

jessie-rogers-19.jpg

Jessie: Oh... Don't worry much about that, love. He's just rather a tad Anti-social. No harm in that. Besides... he just needs to find his passion. Once that comes out... It'll be all Splashing fun.

Macie: *Gasps and Turns to see a familiar face* Jessie! Sweet Mother of surprise... What're you doing here?

Jessie: Oh... I came here and enrolled here just today. Besides... Metropolis has become rather unsatisfying. There's been some new faction going on in the city. Something to do with a government takeover.

0798.jpg

Whitney:Really?!

Jessie: You better believe it as a fact. That nest is frazzled with faction officials and they don't do curtain calls. You want to rattle their chains... Be sure to have a opened itinerary for the next 2-3 decades. You're gonna need it. Those bad ass birds are looking to recruit and they don't ask nice.

Macie: Is my husband alright?

Jessie: Ridge? He's fine. He's fine as wine and pie. He doesn't have any near beef with them. They're hanging by the docks. They don't do subtle calls and randomly seek a person out. They only go after certain ones. Ones that fit their caliber. Joanna Barlow and Cherry Ipkiss... They're safe. None of the factions want them. Your cousins... Pidgetta and Natasha... They're manning the fort of your mansion back in Metropolis Heights. Your two little girls... 1 year old... But they're learning to crawl on their pretty little lonesome's. They fell down a couple times... but they kept on going at it. Never giving up once.

Macie: Awww!

Jessie: Sweet, huh?

Macie: Yeah.

Jessie: *Looking to see some new faces* Who're the new cats?

Macie: Oh... They're new friends i made. Cayden... Whitney Fordman... He's clearly the Captain of the football team in this school. And the Cheerleader... is his girlfriend Lana Lang.

Jessie: *Winks* Hey guys. You guys being groovy to the Rising Star here?

0783.jpg

Whitney: Yeah. She's pretty talented. She sang in the history class. I didn't realize that she could sing Korean. She sang something in Korean. It was pretty awesome.

Jessie: That's good ole' Macie for ya. She's like a angelic songbird. Singing like a nightingale. You can ask her to sing any song. Inferiority Complex... She... and I sang it once and it was right in the presence of Wayne Newton. Mr. Las Vegas. He was hooked like a fish by her voice. He loved it.

Lana: Really?

Jessie: No lie. He did. He even had invited her to see his show once. And from what Macie told the Entourage and me... He had her perform a # during his show.

Whitney: That's pretty awesome.

Jessie: You can say that again.

Macie: Cayden... This is true... I gone through all that.

Jessie: Play your cards right and she'll do the # she did on Wayne Newton's show.

Jessie was going on about Macie being as best as she was... It was all true and no one could deny it. However, it was supposed to be kept on the down low. But unfortunately... When you're as famous as Macie happened to be... being on the down low and incognito... was near impossible. Very much impossible. Anyone would know that. Macie would suppose that Cayden would know as he did tell her that he was a musician. At least... she could have sworn that he made a mention of it.

Cayden Jadrek wrote:

Macie: You don't have to be shy. Besides... You should know by now that you can speak when you got something to say. Whoever it was that made you think that you shouldn't speak and openly communicate... They're dumdums. You can...

jessie-rogers-19.jpg

Jessie: Oh... Don't worry much about that, love. He's just rather a tad Anti-social. No harm in that. Besides... he just needs to find his passion. Once that comes out... It'll be all Splashing fun.

Macie: *Gasps and Turns to see a familiar face* Jessie! Sweet Mother of surprise... What're you doing here?

Jessie: Oh... I came here and enrolled here just today. Besides... Metropolis has become rather unsatisfying. There's been some new faction going on in the city. Something to do with a government takeover.

0798.jpg

Whitney:Really?!

Jessie: You better believe it as a fact. That nest is frazzled with faction officials and they don't do curtain calls. You want to rattle their chains... Be sure to have a opened itinerary for the next 2-3 decades. You're gonna need it. Those bad ass birds are looking to recruit and they don't ask nice.

Macie: Is my husband alright?

Jessie: Ridge? He's fine. He's fine as wine and pie. He doesn't have any near beef with them. They're hanging by the docks. They don't do subtle calls and randomly seek a person out. They only go after certain ones. Ones that fit their caliber. Joanna Barlow and Cherry Ipkiss... They're safe. None of the factions want them. Your cousins... Pidgetta and Natasha... They're manning the fort of your mansion back in Metropolis Heights. Your two little girls... 1 year old... But they're learning to crawl on their pretty little lonesome's. They fell down a couple times... but they kept on going at it. Never giving up once.

Macie: Awww!

Jessie: Sweet, huh?

Jessie: *Looking to see some new faces* Who're the new cats?

Macie: Oh... They're new friends i made. Cayden... Whitney Fordman... He's clearly the Captain of the football team in this school. And the Cheerleader... is his girlfriend Lana Lang.

Jessie: *Winks* Hey guys. You guys being groovy to the Rising Star here?

0783.jpg

Whitney: Yeah. She's pretty talented. She sang in the history class. I didn't realize that she could sing Korean. She sang something in Korean. It was pretty awesome.

Jessie: That's good ole' Macie for ya. She's like a angelic songbird. Singing like a nightingale. You can ask her to sing any song. Inferiority Complex... She... and I sang it once and it was right in the presence of Wayne Newton. Mr. Las Vegas. He was hooked like a fish by her voice. He loved it.

Jessie: No lie. He did. He even had invited her to see his show once. And from what Macie told the Entourage and me... He had her perform a # during his show.

Whitney: That's pretty awesome.

Jessie: You can say that again.

Macie: Cayden... This is true... I gone through all that.

Jessie: Play your cards right and she'll do the # she did on Wayne Newton's show.

Jessie was going on about Macie being as best as she was... It was all true and no one could deny it. However, it was supposed to be kept on the down low. But unfortunately... When you're as famous as Macie happened to be... being on the down low and incognito... was near impossible. Very much impossible. Anyone would know that. Macie would suppose that Cayden would know as he did tell her that he was a musician. At least... she could have sworn that he made a mention of it.

Cayden blinked in surprise. Though he smiled at The Rising Star's words, he was confused to hear an unfamiliar voice speak about him. Anti-social? He begs to differ-! If anything, he was social, just not around people he had just met. "Pfft. Right." The musician nodded, tucking his hands into his pockets at Jessie's comment. "Splashing fun-And I have a passion, for your information. I just don't have much to say, most of the time." Cayden sent a stare around the Cafeteria, debating if he would sit with the group who was casually barking up a conversation or, as his usual routine, sit outside in the yard's clearing. Of course, if he were to sit in the clearing, he would be sitting alone. But, if he were to sit in a group, he wouldn't be as alone, but he would also have to talk to.. people.

Before he could decide, Cayden spotted Florence, who had blankly returned the gaze. Cheeks flushing with nervous rosiness, Cayden turned his head in the opposite direction, nodding aimlessly when he heard his name again. "That's.. impressive, Macie." He muttered through the sound of his heart beating against his chest. He shifted his gaze directly to the floor, inhaling. The artist had gotten his heart to spin once again, and it was difficult to simmer down. Was she still staring at him? What if she wasn't staring at him at all? Should he wave? Should he sit with her?

Skies forbid! If he couldn't sit with a group of strangers, there was no possible chance he could sit with the love of his life. Tapping his foot, Cayden kept his eyes on the ground, continuing to debate which and every situation.

Cayden Jadrek wrote:
Cayden blinked in surprise. Though he smiled at The Rising Star's words, he was confused to hear an unfamiliar voice speak about him. Anti-social? He begs to differ-! If anything, he was social, just not around people he had just met. "Pfft. Right." The musician nodded, tucking his hands into his pockets at Jessie's comment. "Splashing fun-And I have a passion, for your information. I just don't have much to say, most of the time." Cayden sent a stare around the Cafeteria, debating if he would sit with the group who was casually barking up a conversation or, as his usual routine, sit outside in the yard's clearing. Of course, if he were to sit in the clearing, he would be sitting alone. But, if he were to sit in a group, he wouldn't be as alone, but he would also have to talk to.. people.

Before he could decide, Cayden spotted Florence, who had blankly returned the gaze. Cheeks flushing with nervous rosiness, Cayden turned his head in the opposite direction, nodding aimlessly when he heard his name again. "That's.. impressive, Macie." He muttered through the sound of his heart beating against his chest. He shifted his gaze directly to the floor, inhaling. The artist had gotten his heart to spin once again, and it was difficult to simmer down. Was she still staring at him? What if she wasn't staring at him at all? Should he wave? Should he sit with her?

Skies forbid! If he couldn't sit with a group of strangers, there was no possible chance he could sit with the love of his life. Tapping his foot, Cayden kept his eyes on the ground, continuing to debate which and every situation.

Macie smiled at everyone and then looked at Cayden.

Macie: Jessie knows that you have a passion. He was just trying to push you into opening up more. It's one of the qualities there are about him that you come to adore. He just wants you to look at life and just be one with life. Not feeling reluctant.

Whitney: It's a good viewpoint. if you have the heart for something... don't back away from it. Go with it.

Jessie: No hard feelings on the review of you, Darling. You just need to stop being so hesitant on speaking. You happen to have tons to say. Lots to feel. All you gotta do is just allow for it to come out.

A moment later after they'd got some food to eat...

They all grabbed a table and sat down and started to devour the food. Bite by bite. They were wanting to just hang out. But they had something to speak about. Problem was... Was it the perfect place to go over it. Macie looked at Cayden and nodded.

Macie: Cayden, What do you usually do outside from school? Do you have a place where you go to hang out?

Lana: The first game of the season is this Friday. You guys coming?

Macie: I might come. As long as i don't happen to have any career obligations. I do seem to get those off and on. It's something i get used to. Not that i like it really... I am okay with it... But sometimes it can get to be really stressing.

Jessie: It can be. It has a habit of doing that. Celebrity life does that all the time.

Lana: Why don't you do that one #?

Macie: Which one?

Whitney: The one that you did in front of that guy in Vegas.

Macie: Okay.

Jessie and Macie suddenly into the rhythm and let out the music...

Macie's Inferiority Complex

Macie: *Singing* You dodaeche munjega mwoya mal jom haebwa
Hey you jiltuhaneun geoya jagyeokjisimin geoya boy
myeot beonina malhaessjanha naegen han sarambakke eopsdago
gwiyeowo neodapji anheun neoga

Jessie: *Singing* pparabappappa pparabappappa
pparabappappa neon moreul geoya nae mameul

neo jigeum eodil boneun geonji jinaganeun jyae chyeodabwassji (no no no)
syowindoreul boneun cheokhamyeonseo nuneun wae geuri doragani (no no no)
geurae naboda ki keugo eokkaedo neolpeun geo nado boineunde
neoga geuraebeorimyeon deo bichamhaejijanha

Macie: *Singing* wae geuri jasin eopseo eodil bogin mwol eodil bwa
eoneu nuguwado neoreul bigyohan jeok eopseo sosimhage gulji ma

Jessie: *Singing* eoje kape geu albasaeng apeseo wae geuri usneunde
naega isanghan geonji neoga isanghan geonji molla gunggeumhae meorissogi

Yo hanaman mureobolge cha issdan geu oppa yaegin wae jakku hae
ttubeogiga mwo eottaeseo eodideun gajulge
neo chingudeul namja chingu nomdeul ttak deureoboni gasikdeongeorideul
I told ya namjan neukdae sunhadi sunhan neoegen wiheomhae yo
sumeo isseo nae ultari ane uri sajineuro mesinjyeol peusahae

Macie: *Singing* wae geuri jasin eopseo eodil bogin mwol eodil bwa
eoneu nuguwado neoreul bigyohan jeok eopseo sosimhage gulji ma

Jessie: *Singing* eoje kape geu albasaeng apeseo wae geuri usneunde
naega isanghan geonji neoga isanghan geonji molla gunggeumhae meorissogi

pparabappappa pparabappappa

hoksina haeseo marinde ohaehalkka geokjeonginde
igeo jeoldae jagyeokjisim anya anya

Macie: *Singing* hoksina haeseo marinde nan amu sanggwaneopsneunde
geureoneun geo jagyeokjisim maja maja.

Lana: Wow! Whitney, You were right about her singing... Korean. She is really amazing.

Whitney: She's awesome, Right?

Lana: Yeah.

Jessie: *Looking towards Cayden* What do you think, Darling? Do you fancy an encore of the fabulous bird? She's pretty angelic.

Cayden opened his mouth to retaliate, but quickly realized that what Macie had said was right. If not for Jessie's comment, Cayden would've remained silent. He shut his mouth and nodded in return. Though, C.J. was surprised to hear the jock speaking with him, but he turned towards Jessie as he began talking, as well. Nodding once more, he walked alongside the group as they grabbed a table, taking a seat on the outer sides. Of course, Cayden sent a smile and a small wave to Florence as they met eyes again, but, when he heard his name, he glimpsed at Macie. "Me? Uhm.." The musician hesitated. He didn't want attention, but he didn't want to avoid the question, let alone lie about any of his hobbies. "I usually go to the center of the mall.. or the park.. to, uhm, y'know.. play the guitar and, maybe, sing.." His voice was nothing more than a mumble, but he could be heard across the table.

When Lana spoke, Cayden nodded but didn't say anything. He didn't have anything better to do, and he rather enjoyed helping the Drama and Art club create banners and such. Since he seemed to be the only one not eating, he readjusted his the bracelet around his left wrist, awkwardly as he listened. Somewhat surprisingly, he looked up to see Macie and Jessie singing a number they had apparently sang on a talk show of some sorts. A faint grin creasing his lips, he sent glimpses towards Lana and Whitney as they adored and fanned over the performance. Though his name was called once again, and he straightened his posture, startled. "Uh- Yeah-" Cayden nodded. "That was great.."

Cayden Jadrek wrote:
Cayden opened his mouth to retaliate, but quickly realized that what Macie had said was right. If not for Jessie's comment, Cayden would've remained silent. He shut his mouth and nodded in return. Though, C.J. was surprised to hear the jock speaking with him, but he turned towards Jessie as he began talking, as well. Nodding once more, he walked alongside the group as they grabbed a table, taking a seat on the outer sides. Of course, Cayden sent a smile and a small wave to Florence as they met eyes again, but, when he heard his name, he glimpsed at Macie. "Me? Uhm.." The musician hesitated. He didn't want attention, but he didn't want to avoid the question, let alone lie about any of his hobbies. "I usually go to the center of the mall.. or the park.. to, uhm, y'know.. play the guitar and, maybe, sing.." His voice was nothing more than a mumble, but he could be heard across the table.

When Lana spoke, Cayden nodded but didn't say anything. He didn't have anything better to do, and he rather enjoyed helping the Drama and Art club create banners and such. Since he seemed to be the only one not eating, he readjusted his the bracelet around his left wrist, awkwardly as he listened. Somewhat surprisingly, he looked up to see Macie and Jessie singing a number they had apparently sang on a talk show of some sorts. A faint grin creasing his lips, he sent glimpses towards Lana and Whitney as they adored and fanned over the performance. Though his name was called once again, and he straightened his posture, startled. "Uh- Yeah-" Cayden nodded. "That was great.."

Macie smiled and nodded. She was very interested about his hobbies. She was also feeling like there was a mutual bond and it was indeed Music. Singing. It was a rather intriguing idea to be able to sing and let music out. It was the most universal thing there was. Music. The healer of all. She looked at Cayden and soon decided that perhaps doing a # with him would be a nice idea.

As they sat and spoke, Macie started to think about what her career obligations were. That was when her phone rang. It was strange how her phone could ring at a time like that... While she was trying to adhere to being a high school student. But she answered it...

Macie: *On the phone* Hello, Macie here… What’s your Dream?

rupaul-rupauls-drag-race-season-8-premiere.jpg

Rupaul: *On the phone* Macie Dear... It's RuPaul.

Macie: Mama Ru. How're you?

Rupaul: Good. You?

Macie: I'm okay. I'm in Smallville right now. At Smallville High. Attending school here.

Rupaul: Really?! Why there, Macie... if you don't mind my asking.

Macie: No particular reason really. However my Manager Howard and Agent... Gene as well as my Advisor T.Chen are wanting for me to get some down time away from the constant Celebrity life and get some time to take opportunity in getting a bit of schooling in. I've been on the go for almost 9 straight months with hardly a moment's rest or so. I was always on the go. Never able to get any time for school. So they're seeing to it that i do... Only attending functions that are very vital for my career. Otherwise... i'm on the down low. Metropolis High wasn't allowing that as much as it should... So they enrolled me here and with some side funds... Rented me a house here in smallville. So i'll be able to stay here to do schooling. Build up on my studies and get the needed education that i should be getting.

Rupaul: Sounds understandable. A growing youth does need their education and a sharp mind. So... that is a good call.

Macie: It is. However... I'm already with a eye on a project or opportunity to help out where i can.

Rupaul: Have you now? What's the Project?

Macie: Smallville High's Sports department has been dealing with a depletion of funds. They've been wanting to raise the money and try to revitalize the team's appearance. Get the spirits up. Problem is... no one's been able to help out. They want to... but can't. The Sports department has to come up with at least $20,000 dollars. before next month and the sports department's barely got 3,500 dollars. It's not even close to being enough. That's what the Football Captain told me and i want to help out. However i think that this afternoon it can be discussed more as it wouldn't be interfering with class.

A few minutes later...

Macie: That was a surprising call.

Whitney: Why's that?

Macie: I was just called by RuPaul. I know him. But he just called me and i think that i might have a leg of support for the fundraiser that you are trying to raise money for... the new uniforms and equipment.

Macie: I'm guessing as much. Yeah.

Whitney: Wow... That's perfect. That's incredible... Thank you, Macie.

Things were coming together... Only question was how was the rest of the day gonna play out?

Cayden yawned, sending glimpses around the table. As The Rising Star spoke into the phone with a smile, he awkwardly remained silent and ducked his head, avoiding eye-contact of any sorts. After explaining what the call was and who she was speaking to, Cayden glanced at his watch before looking at Macie. "Well, I might as well begin working on the posters.. and banners for the game.." He stood up, grinning with a small wave. "Pleasure meeting you guys. See you around, sometime- maybe..?" And with that, he nodded and began to walk out of the Cafeteria. He had a few ideas for designs and such, but he planned on making a sharp left and heading towards the clearing in the yard. C.J. didn't gave the chance to drink any coffee this morning, and there was no way he would accept missing his opportunity to play his guitar- and perhaps even sing his latest lyrics...

Cayden Jadrek wrote:
Cayden yawned, sending glimpses around the table. As The Rising Star spoke into the phone with a smile, he awkwardly remained silent and ducked his head, avoiding eye-contact of any sorts. After explaining what the call was and who she was speaking to, Cayden glanced at his watch before looking at Macie. "Well, I might as well begin working on the posters.. and banners for the game.." He stood up, grinning with a small wave. "Pleasure meeting you guys. See you around, sometime- maybe..?" And with that, he nodded and began to walk out of the Cafeteria. He had a few ideas for designs and such, but he planned on making a sharp left and heading towards the clearing in the yard. C.J. didn't gave the chance to drink any coffee this morning, and there was no way he would accept missing his opportunity to play his guitar- and perhaps even sing his latest lyrics...

Macie looked at the others and then sighed... She was having trouble trying to figure Cayden out. She just couldn't figure him out or understand why that no matter what... they couldn't get him to speak. It was as if he didn't feel comfortable to speak with them. That was what Macie was figuring as they tried multiple things... aiming looks at him and still getting no response much. Macie couldn't understand how someone could just sit around and have little to nothing to say at all.

Whitney: He really seems very closed when it comes to talking much... doesn't he?

Jessie: I am beginning to sense that and it's really sad.

Lana: You think he'll be okay?

Whitney: I don't know.

Macie: He said that he'd be doing up some designs for the posters and banners for the game. Maybe he needed to be alone so he could take time to think about what he'd like to do for the designs.

Jessie: You think so?

Macie: Perhaps. At least... it'd make sense. Wouldn't it?

Jessie: It could. Yeah.

Whitney: Let's hope that he comes back with something.

Of course that it was that afternoon when things started to pick up and a surprise encounter ensued...

After a minute or so, Cayden was sitting underneath the shade of a tree, strumming the chords of his guitar every so often while sending glances at his notebook, which held his sketches and ideas for the banners. They were rough, of course, but he was no artist, and the Drama and Art clubs would most likely have their own ideas, anyways. He didn't speak up for himself, let alone ideas of any sorts, so why should he start? With brows furrowed, Cayden closed his eyes and leaned his head back, sighing. At times, he struggled to speak to people- particularly a group or strangers of any sorts- while at other times, he could chat for hours. He found it strange, but he guessed it was just the fact his confidence level was quite.. low.

Despite having his eyes closed and head tilted away from the instrument in his lap, C.J. was more than capable of striking the chords. Smiling, the melody reminded him of lyrics he had never thought of before, and it took him by surprise.

"Could you love me?
In the darkest nights,
when our hearts collide,
and the feeling fades?
Could you love me?
When I hold on tight,
'cause I'm too afraid to leave,
will you shine so bright,
and dance with me to the beat?
Could you love me
?"

Awkwardly, he continued.

"Uhm.. Da da da.. da da..?"

Losing his focus for a split second, he poked out his lips and grabbed his notebook- the one meant for lyrics- and scribbled the words down. They were rough, and needed a little work, but he would eventually figure it out.. right?

Cayden Jadrek wrote:
After a minute or so, Cayden was sitting underneath the shade of a tree, strumming the chords of his guitar every so often while sending glances at his notebook, which held his sketches and ideas for the banners. They were rough, of course, but he was no artist, and the Drama and Art clubs would most likely have their own ideas, anyways. He didn't speak up for himself, let alone ideas of any sorts, so why should he start? With brows furrowed, Cayden closed his eyes and leaned his head back, sighing. At times, he struggled to speak to people- particularly a group or strangers of any sorts- while at other times, he could chat for hours. He found it strange, but he guessed it was just the fact his confidence level was quite.. low.

Despite having his eyes closed and head tilted away from the instrument in his lap, C.J. was more than capable of striking the chords. Smiling, the melody reminded him of lyrics he had never thought of before, and it took him by surprise.

"Could you love me?
In the darkest nights,
when our hearts collide,
and the feeling fades?
Could you love me?
When I hold on tight,
'cause I'm too afraid to leave,
will you shine so bright,
and dance with me to the beat?
Could you love me
?"

Awkwardly, he continued.

"Uhm.. Da da da.. da da..?"

Losing his focus for a split second, he poked out his lips and grabbed his notebook- the one meant for lyrics- and scribbled the words down. They were rough, and needed a little work, but he would eventually figure it out.. right?

That afternoon...

After School...

0783.jpg

Whitney: So... Macie, shall we get on over to your place to go over the ideas on what to do to raise funds for the sports department?

Lana: Whitney, Will i see you tonight?

Whitney: Of course. I'll be over tonight. We're gonna be at the Talon tonight, right?

Lana: Yeah. The first game is this Friday.

Macie: It is?

Jessie: So soon? Wow! That's impressive, darling. I guess that we should be sure that we're prepared

Suddenly...

macie-melody-lightfoot-and-her-rising-star-fan-club.png

A group of girls come running from the side...

Brittany: Hey Macie... We're finally here.

Gloria: Hey homegirl... It's so good to finally make it here.

Madeline: What're you doing here in Smallville, Rising Star? We figured that you would be at your Mansion in Metropolis. Not here in Podunkville.

Kelly: Madeline, that's not nice. This town's nice. It's rather quaint.

Macie: What are you girls doing here?

Natasha: We've come to hang with you. Besides that we heard that you were planning another tour soon. Is that true?

Macie: I'm thinking about it.

0783.jpg

Whitney: Tour... What tour?

Macie: It's the "Shining Love Era" Tour.

Whitney: What's that gonna cover?

Macie: My second Album.

Jessie: That Starts when?

Macie: A Couple Months.

Whitney: We're still doing the Fundraiser though, Right?

Macie: Of course. I am still in to doing that.

Sandy: What Fundraiser?

Macie: It's something to do with the school's sports department.

Macie K.: Like what? What's going on?

Macie then explained the situation and it was only then while explaining it... they understood the situation and it got them to see the importance of the cause. It was then where they stood up and vowed to help where it was needed.

Macie: Whitney.... Time to get to work. We got some brainstorming to do.

Whitney: Exactly. Let's go.

After his last class, Cayden rushed out the doors, remembering how he had randomly been invited to some sort of Talon.. or something like that. He was quick to spot The Rising Star, but he inhaled when she was surrounded by a rather large group of girls, who were supposedly her fans. He panicked ever-so-slightly, taking short breaths as he slowly walked down the stairs. Maybe he shouldn't walk over... Maybe he should just stay where he was.

Deciding to listen to his stupid decision, he stopped walking towards the group and stay put about five feet from them. It was dumb, he knew, but it was better than having a small panic attack while surrounded by ten or possibly more people. So, instead, Cayden readjusted his grip on his guitar case, freeing one hand and lifting it up. Then, slowly, he waved at supposedly The Rising Star and Whitney with a small, awkward smile.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Smallville High- Rising Star Edition ((OPEN))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus