Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Love ends in pain(Open)

Casey was walking home form school, tears rolled down her cheeks but she looked mad and upset. "How could he do this to me?! He is such an asshole!" She whispered-yelled to no one. She was gripping the letter in her hands, looking like she was ready to ripe it into a million pieces. She had been with this guy for two months a fell in love with him only to find out that he had been cheating on her the whole time, now she was ready to kill him but she was trying to keep herself calm. She started wheezing in shaky breaths as she continued walking, not caring if anyone else was around to hear her miserableness cries of angry and sadness.
Star (played anonymously)

Star, walking home today, was mumbling under his breath about his dumb decision to walk to school that day, as supposed to his usual driving. His backpack was light that day, so weight wasn't a problem. He regretted this decision, only because today he had to go the opposite direction to pick up some items from a corner store near the school that no other store had, which Star forgot he had to do that day. His plain laziness was also a key factor. The way he was walking made his boots produce a "click-clack" sound against the pavement, as if he was in heels. Realizing this, Star straightened up and laughed off the sound as it went away. In the back of his head he could hear a whimpering sound, as if someone was calling for him, but no one was around. The call grew louder and Star, being the helpful kind he is, decided to investigate. Star turned around in the direction of his home, not hearing anyone. He started walking faster until he grew to a jog. Then, he could hear a slight crying, coming from a girl in the distance, the whimpering in his head vanishing. Star released a relieved sigh as he found the source of the call. He caught up to the girl slowly, not wanting to spook the already upset girl. "Hello?" he said with an innocent, and sweet voice.
Three Witches (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Casey wasn't too far away from her home when the guy came up to her. Of course a guy would come up to a girl when she is upset. She thought but sighed, deciding not to push the guy away just yet. She looked up at him, still holding the note. "H-hello." Her voice shook, which annoyed her. Damn, Travis! She thought, hating to look so weak and upset. She took in another deep breath, trying to stabilize her breathing as she wiped away her tears. She really didn't care much for other people's help when she was upset, but this time, it was something people could relate with, unlike the other times when it was either her father abusing her or experimenting on her.

Star gave a relaxing smile. "Well, I'm not sure why you're crying. But if it makes you feel any better, sometimes when I cry I get the hiccups. So it gets kind of hard to cry going 'Boo-hoo-ho~iccup!'" Star chuckled to himself after his little joke, hoping it would cheer Casey up enough for her to put away the tears.

Casey smiled lightly, still brushing away the tears. She was trying to stop crying, and she knew once it did, her anger towards the one who hurt her would come. She took in another deep breath, finally stabilizing her breath. "I usually get the hiccups a lot, my mom says it is because I drink too fast." She shrugged, a small smile on her face.

Star smiled, tilting his head down, looking up at Casey. "Well personally, I LOVE getting hiccups. They're like little surprises your body gives you every one and a while." Stars voice was cheery nd excited, as if he was a child.

Casey giggled. "I guess. It usually drives people crazy with mine because they are loud and high pitched, I always sound like a little mouse." She made a small speaking noise, trying to mimic her hiccup.

Star's eyes shot up. "Oh, there's a smile! WHOOP! Dere it is!" Star said doing a small dance. He settled down chuckling. "Well it may be a long hot, but I don't supposed you would care to tell me what had you flooding from your eyes?" A curious expression beamed over Star's face.

Casey's smile faded and she let out a sigh. "I had found out that this guy I was dating for two months straight had cheated on me the whole time, and his best friend wrote a letter about it and stuck it in my locker." She handed him the letter. "I was in real shock because I let myself fall for him, and that just hit me hard, you know?"

Star crossed his arms, taking the letter with one. "Bummer." He didn't read it, but he did glance at it. He leaned in closer, arms still crossed, showing a smile. "Well I guess he wasn't worth it anyway." Star said in a whisper, leaning back out.

Casey shrugged. "Guess not. If he really is willing to cheat on a loyal girlfriend with some slutly cheerleader, than he really wasn't worth the tears." She knew the girl he had cheated on her with and she was a total slut, Casey had caught her making out with some of the football players behind the bleachers during gym.

Star shrugged soon after. "Well, as long as he's not here. Cheating on you. Right now. With that hussy. In your face. Right in front of us. developing all sorts of diseases. ad infection. I'd say your fine for now." Stars ever present smile returned.

Casey smiled at him and nodded. "Exactly, good thing I only have one class with him. I bet anything he is expecting me to get back at him by dating his friends or something, but he really doesn't know me." She grinned, of course, she wasn't the type of girl to do that to a guy, more so she would rather pull some well-thought out pranks.

Star winked, "Not that I condone playing with emotions. But there's nothing wrong with getting even." Star unfolded his arms. "So anyway, you alright now?"

Casey nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. Ticked off at him, but it isn't hard to tick me off. Right now, I need to get my revenge on that asshole."

Star blinked slowly once as he shrugged, "Why not? I got nothing else to do?"

"Great! Since I rather not play around with peoples emotions, let's try pranks, those are more fun."

Star smiled again. "Well, I'll help ya if ya want. But since it's your prank, it's your idea." Star smirked with a raised eyebrow.

Casey nodded. "The more, the merrier. This is what I have in mind. You know about the next football game is pretty important, right? Well, he is the linebacker, so we try trading out his football uniform for something more....... feminine." She grinned.

Star's face looked a little blank. "I.....Well I....... Well...... Ok, if that's what you prefer." Star looked like he was holding something back.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Love ends in pain(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus