Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Fake It(Open)

Dai brushed his black hair with red tips out of his face as he headed for the usual place he likes to hang out around, with his other friends. He usually faked his true personality, but he did it just to get through the day. He took out a cigarette, putting it to his lips and lighting it. He only smoked to release all the tension in his body. He had a group of friends, but none of them knew who he truly was, or what he was.
Vector was walking up the hill when he saw the man smoking. "How old ate you?" Vector looked as I he ha just come out of the army. He still had all of his camo gear on, including his boots and helmet. He had one pistol strapped to his thigh. "You don't want to start at too young if an age." He looked away for a second into the sun. The light of the sun showed a scar across the bottom o his lip to his eyebrow. "What is your name? I know I may not be much older than you, but I jut gotta know."
Daimonas Blackwell (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Dai was surprised by this guy coming up to him, giving some advice that he, of course, wouldn't care much for. "My name is Daimonas and I am 17-years-old, sir. I do ask you to please mind your own business and not come up to me asking questions like I am your responsibility. What I do with my life is my own choice and business, alright?" He really wasn't the type of person to come up to and do that without getting a mouth full of how annoyed he was.
Vector frowned. "Actually it is my buisness." He gestured at his uniform. "I am going out to fight for your freedom," He pointed at the boy smoking. "I deserve to know what I am risking my life for." He then walked closer. "And my job is to have you be my responsibilty." His eyes narrowed. "So I ask you to treat me with a bit more respect." He sat next to the boy. "You can't talk like shit to someone who risks their lives for you everyday."

Dai scoffed. "I never asked you to risk your life for me, anyways I have to fight creatures that would scare you shitless for weeks to make sure I don't die. So you really can't talk. You can't tell me to respect you without giving me a true reason. I didn't ask for you to risk your life for me. Anyways, you don't know who I am, so you can't accept to respect you just because you are a soldier. Next time, try finding someone who actually cares about total strangers." To get Dai to talk this much means that he was really ticked with this guy. He hated being told what to do, even more so by people he didn't know.
Vector grinned. "Scare me shitless? I honestly fricking doubt it." He pointed at his scar. "How do you think I got this?" He then covered it up with a bandana. He then leaned over near Dai. "If you don't care about freedom, and if you don't want it. Tell me." He then got up and brushed himself off. "Oh. And we aren't to different. Just think about that." The sun glinted off of his bloodshot red eyes.

"To be honest with you, I am totally different from any human. I can smell every emotion you feel, look into your eyes and find your deepest fears. Don't ever say me and you are not different, because we are. I am nothing like a weak human." He growled. He took one last drag of his cigarette before throwing it to the ground and stomping out the embers. He was really didn't like this guy, and he didn't care to hear his little story. "Also, for your scar, I've seen worse." He rolled up his pants leg, revealing five deep claw marks that ran from his ankle to his upper thigh. "I barely survived and I was only a kid then." He rolled down his pants leg before walking away.
Arik Taranis (played by HRA)

Arik, doing his usual drinking rounds with his friends, were out in a bar next to the little conversation the other guys had. He, Ascrith, and Vladimir had just come back from a tour in their group, and they were basically hiding their size and what not to have some fun on earth. Arik had been training recruits at The Soldiers Academy, and deserved a break. Ascrith just returned from... Well, it was a god awful mess. Vladimir was doing nothing in particular, and his fleet just happened to be crossing around in the area, so he thought he would just hitch a ride on down.

All three had been drinking large amounts of beer, vodka, and anything else they happened to find, but being them, they never got drunk. They just acted like it when they wanted to. All three had been walking out when this little mess happened, and Arik, being well known in the American Military, thought he would step in and see what was happening.

As usual, it was a mess of arguments that did not amount to anything except to be just... Egotistic. As usual, they had to make an appearance. So they did. Arms together, they swung around, waving their beers, and singing old songs.

"Ooh get it on, Brown Sugar! Just like a young girl should now!" They sang, walking by. They were happy, but not drunk, and anyone could tell by their looks and actions that they were in the Military. All of them. Arik wore his Combat Boots, Camo pants, and Brown Bomber Jacket with his rank, name, and whatnot on it. Vladimir had his Trench Coat on, with the medals and what not, and his General's hat on. Ascrith just wore his Field Marshal's uniform, which was all that needed to be said. "Drums beating cold English blood runs hot, lady of the house wond'rin' wheres gonna stop! House boy KNOWS that he's doin alright, you shoulda heard him just around midnight! AAAAWWWWHHH BROWN SUGAR! How come you taste so good now, oh, get it on, brown sugar, just like a young girl should now..."

They stopped, and walked over to the two people talking. Ascrith had his Cigar in his hand, and he decided to smoke it.

"Hey, what's going on?" Arik asked, drinking out of his bottle. The others agreed mutually.

((Pardon my profile pic, it is NOT what he is wearing, just my other crap... Kuro knows what it's from, no?

I just have to say, god, this is the first rp where its not JUST you, me, or panda girl in it.))

(It actually is our first rp with not PanadaGirl or me using Kuro. I wouldn't be surprised if she just randomly jumped in with us.)

Dai looked at the guys standing there. "Nothing of importance." He said as he walked past them, heading somewhere away from that guy. His cell went off with a ringtone that he knew so well. He pulled it out of his pocket and answered it. "What's up?" He asked. The person on the other line was a friend of his that was also a demon, most people would say that he was Dai's closest friend, Dai would say differently. He didn't have any close friends and kept everything to himself.
"Dude! I just got word that something is coming to town, and it is something big. No one can tell what it is, I'm trying to get a look right now. Woah! There has to be over a hundred of them." Jacob said on the other end.
"What is it, Jacob?" Dai asked, surprisingly calm about all of this.
"Looks like one of the Demon Lords are coming to town with a rather large army. Do you think they're after us?"
"I don't think so, what could be so special about us that he needs to bring a whole army? Hey, where are you? I'll meet you there."
"Don't worry about it, I'll come to you in twenty minutes, the usual place. See ya, man." He hung up before Dai could tell his friend not to come to where he was already at. He shoved his phone in his pocket before he could break it in two. What reason would a Demon Lord come here for? Dai thought, until he actually caught the scent of the guys he had just pasted. Their scents, all three of them, it was nothing he had smelled on Earth. What are they? And why is it when they came that the Demon Lords would want to bring upon war? Dai thought, clearly not trusting those three men.
"So, dai... Who was that on the phone?" Ascrith asked, puffing out his smoke. It curled around his head, and then disappeared. Ascrith NOTICED something about this boy that he had seen before... Something odd. But he didn't really care. For now. Right now he wanted to know what was going on. He took another sip, and looked at the other guy. "Boys, I have seen shit that will make your scary stuff look like barnie. Trust me."

Dai glared at Ascrith. "1. That is none of your business and 2. How did you know my name?" He was sure he had kept a strong barrier up in his mind, he already knew that Ascrith was a psychic by his scent. His nose sure did come in handy, but he wanted the guy to admit it or at least see what lie he came up with. Dai made sure his eyes were hidden by his hair, his eyes was always the first sign of him being a demon and he didn't want this guy getting any ideas and Dai couldn't tell if he was a demon hunter or just a some soldier.
"I can hear your phone. It's simple, really. So, what's that talk about an Army?" Ascrith asked, looking at him. He didn't want to push through the barrier. Not yet, at least. All Demons were careful about that. He, instead, wanted someone to admit it, then he could press. If he acted weird, all bets were off. And he was being a little weird. "Like I said, when I hear the word "Army" it becomes my business. So who's the guy?"

Dai rolled his eyes from under his hair. "Its just a game that me and my friends play. Nothing to get worried about, sir." He looked up to see Jacob running over to him. "Daimonas! There you are." He said as he caught up to him, panting. Clearly he had ran quite a distance from where he had come from.
"You alright, Jacob?" Dai asked, looking at his tired friend.
Jacob was quite taller than Dai, closer to eight feet. He had dark red hair with electric blue streaks in it and deep, dark green eyes. He was dressed in head to toe black, just like Dai. "We should probably head to your place to talk, Dai." He said as he finally caught his breath. He could sense the emotions from his friend and the other men, feeling the tension.
Ascrith took this time to move in for his test. He prepared himself for any sort of block, and began probing Jacob in such a way that it was undetectable by the other party. He nodded from what Dai said, but continued weaving through Jacob's mind like a snake who just realized that his prey left the door open. He was beginning to find interesting things. Unfortunately, Jacob just might, just MIGHT, be a Psychic with the ability to block him, so he, after gathering his thoughts, retracted, and watched.

Jacob quickly felt the presence of someone else in his mind and threw up a wall to block him. He was able to locate which one of the men were doing it. He didn't look like he knew who it was, but he was acting like he didn't. He grabbed Dai's wrist and whispered in an almost not there voice in the language only known to Demons that translated to Let's get out of here, now! One of the men are trying to get into my mind and I don't think my barrier will outlast it. It was true that Jacob was one of the lesser demons, weaker than most of them and didn't have great mental power like Dai did. Dai shot a glare, forgetting that he was revealing his golden eyes that turned into a deep crimson, at Ascrith. "Leave him alone!" He growled in the psychic's mind before they left to head to Dai's apartment.
A smile crossed Ascrith's lips, turning onto one side of his face. He walked ahead of his group, just a smidgen, and stared at the two people ahead of him. Those two were what The Emperor sent him here for. Daemons. And they didn't look good. The Psychic response was a surprise, but once he got it, he had gotten the bridge. That response allowed him to jump into the other's mind long enough to find out who he was.

Daimonas was a Daemon, and his friend was a Daemon Lord. He knew where he lived, and Ascrith would follow him to his house, and listen from away.

"Your slip..." Ascrith whispered, careful not to give anything away, stopping them in their tracks with his mind. He didn't even lift a finger. "Daimonas, you didn't say goodbye..."

He and his friends began talking to the other person, offering drinks, a cigar, etc.

Dai hated hearing his first name from people he didn't trust, making him stop dead in his tracks. "Ah, now I see. You are a Demon hunter. I rather you not call me by my first name, it doesn't belong on your tongue or in your mouth at all. I am a Demon and proud to be one." He turned to look at Ascrith. "I will fight for my kind, not for someone else that I don't even know. I am loyal to my Demon Lord, wolves tend to be loyal to their leader. As for your fight, I suggest you save that for what is coming up." He said as he turned back around, heading to his apartment. "Also, I would try to keep your true origin hidden, most humans don't believe in creatures such as me and you or my commonrad here. Just keep that in mind." Before Ascrith could get a word in, Dai and Jacob was gone. Dai had grabbed Jacob's wrist and teleported them to the castle of the Demon Lord that they were loyal to, going to warn him of the unknown creature that had just appeared and seems to have caused enough of disturbance to bring upon a war with another Demon Lord, in which they were ready to help with.
(How can Vector come back in?)

(Seeing he is human, he could come back asking questions about demons and all that was going on. Since this in General, it is the world where humans are left to be unaware of what is in the world. Just suggest. ^_^)
((I was going to reveal this later, but he actually isn't human, he IS a DEMON.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Fake It(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus