Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hero x Ex-Villain (LF F Ex-Villain)

Kantaro (played by Trudy)

Kantaro is a mantis human hybrid. He has super strength, speed, has a sharp mantis arm, and can fly. His hero name? Mantiro. He helps people on the streets, whether it's from robberies or murder. He goes into the flames when nobody else will, before firefighters even arrive. He is the hero of anyone. He doesn't refuse to help people for any reason. And then he saw the news reports of a villain, who gave themselves up, and said they had retired from their dirty work. Kantaro was suspicious. And then he started a slow search for her. He got called to help often, but he researched and looked around the areas where the 'ex' villain was sighted. Eventually he finds her, in a store, looking at *Insert thing they like here*

Looking for someone who is active and can respond probably at least 5 times a day. Looking for a Female character to play an Ex-Villain, from no official superhero universe. What happens when your character sees a famous hero is up to you, and there will be fluffy romance involved after Kantaro is convinced she is good, or at least retired.
Sarah Jefferson (played by nightmqre)

I know we were supposed to start one up with one of your other characters, but I would love to do this idea. My replies will be scarce until Saturday, but after that I respond 10+ times a day. (Not as this character)
Kantaro (played by Trudy) Topic Starter

Sarah Jefferson wrote:
I know we were supposed to start one up with one of your other characters, but I would love to do this idea. My replies will be scarce until Saturday, but after that I respond 10+ times a day. (Not as this character)
Owo oki! Pm Kantaro as your character, I will take a look at her and then I will send my starter.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hero x Ex-Villain (LF F Ex-Villain)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus