Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Gabriel (played anonymously)

Romance.

"Well don't you seem like quite the snack."
Romance

King Magnus stares him down, and averts his eyes to state in a stern voice of a true king: “you are very handsome.”
Jin-Yeong (played anonymously)

Romance

A slow, friendly smile spreads across his features. "If you would like, a cup of coffee might be nice. Or perhaps you simply give me your number?"
Ariella takes a good look at the man in front of her. "Hmm...I might romance you in a different world, but I think you would just get dragged down by my personality..."
Ecio (played anonymously)

Pass.

"Too much drama for me."
Esther (played anonymously)

Pass

"I think I'm morally obligated to say pass...," Esther says awkwardly. "Still, I'll say you're one of the handsome ones. So... congrats, I guess." She gives a half-smile as her hand find their way into her sweater, burrowing into the knit pockets, narrowly missing the holes that had only become larger in the past half century.
Adal Rosca (played by Nettle)

Pass.

Count Adal Rosca gave his guest a short half-bow. When he looked up, something like softness had crept into his ghoul-lit eyes. "I am afraid I must decline, it is nothing personal. I will say however..." A wistful look crept onto the vampire's pale face. "I respect you. I respect your work. There are many lost souls in these lands, alas. For all it's beauty, there is danger here too. You may stay in my castle for as long as you wish. Though I no longer rule, these men are still my people and they need your help."

Then came a soft smile. "Fie ca noaptea să fie amabilă cu tine, Esther."
Umeko (played anonymously)

Pass.

Dark eyes blink at the pale man, seeming to think for a long moment of silence before words spoken with a thickness like saccharin treats whisper quietly, "I do not presume to know, but the past of men says you will not like where this goes. So, we would do well to simply part ways not enemies or friends."
Pass

Firenweorc hummed slightly “You seem interesting, but I don’t believe we’d end up lasting.”
World Serpent (played by MasterWinter)

Pass.

Jörmungandr would give the dragon a good solid look over, the handsomeness was there and it intrigued him. However. He knew it would not go well.

"...To be quite frank, the first issue I see is: I'm a serpent, you are a dragon. Dragons are considered majestic and regal creatures, while serpents are sly and lowly creatures. Most likely we would clash, for our race alone. The only other issue that I see at this time is: Having to deal with my Father Loki. He most likely would want to turn you into a slave or puppet of his. One such as yourself, doesn't deserve a life like that. Dragon's aren't meant to be ruled by one such as my father."
Zaylee Prince (played by Mintelle)

Pass.

"I just don't see how it would work out, sorry sweetheart."
Iodonea Kane (played anonymously)

Pass

"Hm..." Io scrunched up her face as she looked at Zaylee. "I wouldn't say it's impossible, but I dunno if we'd really... click." Her head cocked. "You know?" She asked, but quickly reassured, "Don't worry, it's nothing against you or anything."
Min-ji (played anonymously)

"Pass. I cannot find enough information about you to make a proper assessment. My apologies."
Gabriel (played anonymously)

Romance.

"Oh no, you aren't getting away. I could just gobble you up."
Kane D'Armoise (played by Nettle)

Pass.

"Non. Non. I say again, non. I have no use for those who would waste the gift on petty cruelties. Le fou est l'homme qui oublie ses racines."
Arthur Alexander Thompson (played anonymously)

Pass.

"We aren't going to get along. Nothing wrong with you really, but sometimes you just know it's not going to work."
Delphinium (played by Demilicious)

Romance.

"Not that romance really seems altogether feasible, but who am I to spurn such dedication? And I'm always up for a dance."
Romance

“You seem rather interesting,” Firenweorc hummed slightly as he seemed to be studying him with curiosity, “I would have to get used to some things, yes, but I’d be willing to try a relationship with you if you are up to it.” He glanced away with a small tint of pink to his cheeks
Da-Xia (played anonymously)

Romance.

"You look like someone who isn't intimidated by someone with a lot of confidence," Da-Xia said with a small smirk. "Here's to hoping you don't vanish like the others have."
Arthur Alexander Thompson (played anonymously)

Romance.

"Come now Da-Xia, with your luck in love I'm your best choice. Why don't we go to dinner and you can tell me all about it."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus