"Noooope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. And nope."
Caelus (played anonymously)

Romance.

"You think I wouldn't? Ha!"
Romance.

"I'd certainly be curious to see what happens."
Herius (played anonymously)

Pass.

(No character information to make a proper assessment.)
Aelia (played anonymously)

Pass.

"It's not you, it's just that it's you."
Aurelius (played anonymously)

Pass.

"Been there, done that. I'm a new man now."
Romance

"Why not? Demons always seem to know how to have a good time"
Estha Masson (played by Nivela)

Romance

Estha grinned cockily, showing her pearly white teeth. “Cutey.” Was all she said.
Adal Rosca (played by Nettle)

Pass.

Adal shook his head, a wry smile playing upon his lips. "Trebuie să spun nu. I do apologize, but I do not share my bed with women." Something like amusement glittered in the count's shining eyes, somehow visible through the baleful light those orbs put out. "I must say few have been so bold as to ask me directly. Vei merge departe. You can, of course, rest in mine castle until you are ready to return to the road. The library is at your disposal." The grin widened, revealing a set of pointed, carnivorous fangs. "I must ask that you avoid the forest however. This is Carpathia, and I would not have a guest harmed if it might be avoided."

The count bowed then, a sweeping, graceful motion. For a moment the vampire appeared every inch the nobleman he had once been. "For now, I must retire. Sper ca ziua ta să fie frumoasă." With that the vampire turned and walked away, down the ill-lit corridors of his home.
Maxine (played anonymously)

Pass

"I'd have to say pass" Maxine said as her mouth formed a smile. "Romance just isn't for me, hun. Totuși, colții tăi sunt interesanți" She simply laughed as she gave the man a wink.
Pass

“Sorry but I don’t do humans.” Celeste grumbled slightly before showing off her fangs in a wicked smile “Doubt anyone would change my mind on ‘em.”
Zane (played by Pantrane)

Romance

"Perhaps the lady would enjoy a night of dining on the town with a fellow creature of the night. Sometimes the best meal is just before moonset."
Davina (played anonymously)

Pass.

"I prefer my romances to be with living beings," Davina said in a haughty tone. "And no matter which way you argue, a vampire is still simply an animated corpse."
Decius (played anonymously)

Romance.

"I've done it before and I'll do it again. Maybe I won't get as many bones broken this time around. We'll see..."
Nancy (played anonymously)

Romance.

"You look like someone who'd be nice to get to know."
Valeana (played by Katia)

Pass, I'm not into other women.

Pass.

"I'm not into fangers with poor eyesight."
Vincenzo (played anonymously)

Pass.

"I'm not into artists."

Pass.

"I'm not into scowling people who are trying to shush me."
Romance, I like your fiery nature.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus