Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Who's your favorite person on RPR?

nightmqre

JustAPlayer wrote:
StaticNightmares
- I mean, what is there to say... Ah well, there's too many things to say that if you're reading this Static, you know all of them.

<3 <3 <3 <3
I don't really like choosing favorites. I like to like everyone equally. I don't interact with my partners much ooc. I'd love to but I wouldn't want to bother them and such.
I like everyone that I've rped with. I don't believe there was a single one that I didn't like. I of course like some roleplays better than some but it's hard to choose a favorite member.
PenguinColada

River_Cipher wrote:
I don't really like choosing favorites. I like to like everyone equally. I don't interact with my partners much ooc. I'd love to but I wouldn't want to bother them and such.
I like everyone that I've rped with. I don't believe there was a single one that I didn't like. I of course like some roleplays better than some but it's hard to choose a favorite member.
I'm kind of in the same boat, except I love to interact with my partners OOCly. And every single one of them has been amazing. Everyone in this community is so kind and non-judgemental... It is rather refreshing.
Mercyinreach wrote:
There's sooo many people but lately of who I RP with I have been kinda just a little 👀 maybe favoriting DarkCrow, Dndmama, Atrevida, honeyandthemoon, and CatalinaRose💕 <.< >.>

But I love everyone to death. I love you all so much as people and writers. I feel so happy so many people enjoy writing with me and I enjoy writing with them.

Of people I don't rp with that's a hella long list but I wanna shout out Sanne because I love ya and we had a hilariously nerdy conversation about ovens/stoves being different in our countries that reminded me why. 💕💕

Ahhhhh, thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Mercy is always one of my faves, and despite being a bit of a hermit (unintentionally), I love all the support I always see going on in the public forums, and would love to do better about getting to know more people/writing with more people.

But Mercy is the bomb and I’m a BIG fan. That’s old news considering I see how many of y’all love her, though. 😂
StaticNightmares. Words cannot describe how much I love this person, and there are many reasons why. Our friendship though very recent will be unforgettable for a long time. Love you boo <3

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Who's your favorite person on RPR?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus