Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Long term rp partner! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm looking for a long term rp partner, somebody that can keep up with the storyline and try to be descriptive as possible. I would also love to use my 2 oldest characters, Kai and Hazu. If you're interested in making something happen with either of them please let me know.

Also, the genres of role-playing I do are mostly fantasy and a little romance if it fits into the story. Both of my characters are straight. Hazukashii is a powerful soul reaper/ huntress, with her i would like a male character to act as an enemy to her, if possible. And to develop a more defined backstory for her. With Kai, he's more of the unstable type of person, since he is a breed yomu {a type of demon}

TO RE-ITERATE, I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO BE CONCISE IN WRITING, ERRORS ARE FORGIVEN.
ADJUSTABLE RESPONSES ARE ACCEPTED [JUST NO ONE LINERS PLEASE]
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'm interested!!~
Shyness Topic Starter

XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
I'm interested!!~
sure just message me whenever you are free
Very interested in something with the second character. Perhaps something with Sloane or Presley or one of my characters in the works
May I do an rp with the second character, I believe Kai was the name? The character I'm sending this as is a perfect match, at least I feel like. Ermina is a nice, kind, do-gooder who does good and fights for what's right. That doesn't mean she won't break the rules, she will do anything to help common folk or people she sees good in.
I'm up for it, I'm kinda new to this site but I have plenty of roleplay experience, I would love doing a fantasy RP of sorts or modern.
I'm interested too
Shyness Topic Starter

Inuchuske wrote:
I'm up for it, I'm kinda new to this site but I have plenty of roleplay experience, I would love doing a fantasy RP of sorts or modern.

Of course! I will message you or you could shoot me a message when we you are free :)
Shyness wrote:
Inuchuske wrote:

Of course! I will message you or you could shoot me a message when we you are free :)

Feel Free to ask for my schedule, that way you can know what days and times I am available.
Drake Hellsycthe (played by Eragon)

Hi! Is a roleplay with Hazukashii still an option?
Shyness Topic Starter

Drake Hellsycthe wrote:
Hi! Is a roleplay with Hazukashii still an option?

Yes it is! Feel free to send me a direct message if you have any questions about her

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Long term rp partner! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus