Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in... [Closed]

The wind is howling and the sun is setting when the tiny, dented black bug pulls into the college parking lot. The daunting treck from there to the actual dorms doesn't seem to faze the driver, however. She pulls her trunk out of the car and begins her first walk across campus, the familiar dread settling into the pit of her stomach. The college has settled into the gloomy moors and has likely been there for at least a few hundred years. Wednesday is unimpressed. She wishes she would have gotten here a little later, as the dorms are almost about to lock up when she arrives. Her dread rolls over in her stomach as she walks through the doors and sees her assigned room. Her key is in the trunk, but the door is open anyway, letting a shaft of light trickle out onto the ground.
Acton (played by KendraDawn)

**I can be the roomate if you want?**
Wednesday Addams (played by gHearthplace) Topic Starter

(I’m okay with that as long as Nivela is. Dorms are coed I guess?)
Acton (played by KendraDawn)

**I think the coed rooms would actually be cool. Like what if Wednesday finds a guy she likes? She could talk to my character. It think it could be very interesting.**
Lemonmay (played by Clumsylemon)

( it could be coed suites ....I want to be the over energetic suite mate who has no respect for pricey and is way to excited about social activities)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Settling in... [Closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus