Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Breeding Characters

Vee (played by Alien_Princess)

Simple
.....your character just had a child with the character above you. Tell me about this child what things would they take from your character and the other parent? What would blend, what wouldn't? What kind of parenting do you expect the pair would have? Anything you can think of to add is perfectly fine (within reason)

For the sake of simplicity gender and capacity/capability/style of breeding are irrelevant.

Rules
  • all forum rules apply always
  • keep it clean, no bad potatoes
  • for everyone's comfort (not to mention observance of the law) only post with characters who are 18 years or older!
  • no player accounts please....that's the fast road to hurt feelings and inappropriate posts
  • this is just supposed to be a fun exploration into character blending, so please keep things appropriate for all ages :)
Oh gods would this thing be impressive.

For overall appearance I immagine a very leafy buggy, probably with significantly smoothed out lines and the Vynym's much gentler features. Maybe only a single pair of arms.

The photosynthesis would do incredible things to a Tsk-tak'clk-like creature's efficiency, cutting down the amount of food they need more than a little. The Vae that the Vynym produce already fulfil a similar role to the neuters, so I could almost imagine the integration of the two systems, initially growing the Vae with the same general role as they mature into full-sized neuters, making the creation of neuters more manageable compared to the difficult birthing process of the Vynym or the rate-limiting incubation process of the Tsk-tak'clk.

I have no idea how integrated such a creature would be to Tsi'ka's kind's Hive. There may be modifications later if not, since the buggus are big on that kind of thing. Either way, both species have issues with verbal communication, so likely more of the Vynym tendancies would show up in terms of use of body language, possibly suplemented with telepathy if/when that were present

The barbs that the Vynym naturally have would be kept, though probably repurposed (by modification) to have a wider variety of deliverable substances. The child (likely treated as a female by the Hive for simplicity in giving them full free will and psionic connection), would probably end up in a medical role thanks to that.

The gentle nature of the Vynym would probably clash slightly with the natural Tsk-tak'clk emotional indifference. I kinda expect an aloof benevolence, maybe.

The way the Vynym alter their Vae during pregnancy would probably be heavily looked into if possible, with the hopes of allowing this new child to eventually alter (maybe only their) neuters post-natally to reassign their roles rather than just disposing of them and making a new one. Seems more efficient.

All in all, it seems like a pairing that would produce a lot of interesting potential, especially if the Hive got their claws (and experimental equipment) on the critter. The Hive would probably want to dominate the upbringing, unfortunately, and may not be the most respectful of other creatures who, form their standpoint, would clearly not understand all the potential there.

Excited to see where this thread goes, Vol! ^v^ Hopefully I didn't butcher your ideas too badly. '^v^
Tryll Pyr-Rica (played by Alien_Princess) Topic Starter

Considering our pm conversations and the last encounter these two had on a forum game, I just cant help breeding these two.

The creature created between these two would likely be less than attractive compared to your general Voldarian. I'm picturing a much larger version of one with semi plated skin and insect like appendages growing from the arms and legs. In fact I think it would take a significant amount of time to decide on the looks alone of such a creature.

I think a child between Crii and Tsi'ka would be borderline dangerous. Crii's love of proving herself combined with the confidence both parents share would lead to a personality which asserts a level of dominance that asks no forgiveness.

Voldarian blood is often found to be very toxic to other races, and the fact Tsi'ka uses venom in particular I think would make this a useful adaptation in the body. I'm imagining the venom being so incredibly toxic that few races could withstand it, and because of it deriving from Voldarian blood, they, too, would be effected by the toxin of this child (as well as any other energy race not limited to the ones I alone have created)

With hive mind psionics combined with Voldarian mind sharing techniques, I doubt there would be a mind out there capable of keeping this creature out of it. The need for Voldarians to have physical contact I envision wouldnt be required of the child, able to reach out and penetrate the mind of another energy being with it's own mental energy and absorb the brainwaves it's looking for through only proximity. In fact, due to the overbearing confidence I see in this creature, I feel subduing a hive may be something they would consider, though due to the extremely law abiding ways of both races, may not be something they are willing to do. Still I could see them creating their own hive, filled with loyal buggos and Vol'n alike both of which following Crii'ka-ul to their ultimate goal (like the name? Haha) I suppose that decision of theirs would come down to their upbringing.

Speaking of upbringing, I'm relatively certain this child may cause issues for these two races. Children are as regulated as anything else in Voldarian society, and I think despite the fact that a Voldarian has never bred with anything but another Voldarian (Siira not withstanding) they would attempt to identify the child as falling under their laws. The buggos would likely have a scientific curiosity and desire to expand on the childs biology and wish to claim it for themselves, and depending where the child was born and under what circumstances, it could serve to cause political problems between the two races.

All in all an impressive creature, wielding toxins, energy, strength, and confidence rolled into one less than attractive half Voldarian. I wonder of they make tribe dresses for a creature like this 🤔

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Breeding Characters

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus