Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Lab (OOC)

Nobody (played anonymously)

Idk, maybe? It's not technically a storyline, it's more of a bunch of storyline's happening all at the same time and intertwining for a bit before separating again
If anyone would like an update on major events that I know that happened this weekend please let me know. I will post in here all that has happened
If you don’t mind me asking, what happened after I had to go to bed last night?
It was just after Jules was changed into a kid
Well Jules began losing her memory and had a hard time controlling herself. Currently looking for Jules' book, but with all the questioning Jules got nervous and teleported at random and currently is nowhere to be found. I believe Karma and Liza are looking for the book as well as Alex however its is hidden and in an unknown location but is not too far away. It has no scent and has a magic lock if even found.
Alright, thank you! :) And poor Jules!
Yeah well let's hope she doesnt fully go back to her childish ways... otherwise goodluck everybody else

Anyone wanna tell me what in the frik is going on in the rp and why there's 15 pages to read? I went offline for like, ten hours what the heck?
That's typically what happens but basically little Jules was shot a lot but she was totally fine. However Clyde believed she was hurt and out of nowhere comes to aid her when he himself got shot by a robot. He is more or less dead but Karma has his soul rn. Anyway after that lil Jules defeated the robot and tortured many guards however not killing them. Pan and Tyra wanted to calm her by playing a game however Liza got mad and tried to freeze Jules to which Jules teleported away and helped Q and alex find the book. Alex calmed her down and began drawing something. Karma came in and her and Q began searching for the book in Jules' cell after Jules recalled stuff. Badda boom it was found after some challenges for find and Q turned her back to her normal self. Karma is currently struggling with holding the soul and coughing up blood. Oh yeah I almost forgot Pan and Tyra sacrificed themselves (mainly bc they were done with the group) to protect everyone by preventing Jules power to work on people. So now Jules and the gang are figuring out what they can do since Jules could easily fix this but her magic is blocked. Alex created the seal thing from his drawing and Jules may have an idea as to how to use it... I think that's it? Its early. Oh and Liza is having a PTSD moment

HOLLY BEJESUS

That's a lot!
Yeah nights are pretty talkative

I noticed D:

I wish I could be online at night, but no wifi at home so...
Awww I am always working during the day so its hard to get on most of the time.

Man, sounds hard oh well. So, how've ya been? feeling better today?
Well other than my coughing fit this morning I'm pretty good how about yourself?

Pretty good, though for some reason yesterday I got anxiety for like, 10 minutes or something

Idk, my heads weird.
Lol well I hope you feel better! Im sorry about the anxiety though. I've been there

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Lab (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus