Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Lab (OOC)

Nobody (played anonymously)

XD

Halp! I'm roleplaying w someone, it's like sporadic, not even kidding, but I kinda wanna turn it into a m x m but at the same time I'm super scared to ask D:
Just ask if they would be interested and if not then say no worries just thought I'd ask

Oh ok! XD Thank you, you're like a life saver
Well I am old and wise
I've got s life time of knowledge

XD Yeah

Help! SO MANY PAGES IN THE IC GOD DANG IT XD I gave up after a few lol

Uhh... anyone wanna update me on what's going on??
What's the last thing you recall

Uhhh.... I haven't been online in three days so I'm more than a little lost. Plus the last thing I recall is... Uhh... this dude, uh, Forgott his name was telling you a story, this girl, Q, helped Roman then we walked inside, and... I haven't writen anything since then
Damian (played anonymously)

Also, HELLO! Here's my new character! What do you think? I love him so much already <G> (Nobody's creator, btw XD)
Damian (played anonymously)

(Also, ignore the bad art. I tried. And failed to take a decent pic)
It's a really good drawing! I like it! And I'll have to explain after work more in detail if needed but if I recall correctly, a lot of new peeps or characters came in. Alyson and some others got into a heated arguement... dont ask bc I still dont 100% understand it... alyson had a stomach thing were her muscles go stiff and she cant move for a bit of time without a shot thing. Um it was a lot of talking really >.<

Noted

hallo?? Anyone online?
Kinda lol

XD Hi!

How are you?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Lab (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus