Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Lab (OOC)

Lol that’s a lot of rps, I think I have like 5-6 and I can barely keep up because of how swamped I am with school and trying to run a business
Lol
I have like 15 and I feel bad bc it takes me so much time to respond sometimes
Zoinks.
"i have like 4 and get bored out of my mind because one takes too long to have any responses and sometimes the others go silent"
Nobody (played anonymously)

And then they respond all at the same time, right? Because I think I have four as well, and get swamped sometimes, ignored the others

It gets annoying because I leave ti listen to music and then they all respond. And I'm over here like, "really?"

All of us, I mean, seawarriorrachael and me being stingey and waiting for the person we were roleplaying with to be back be like D:
MangoNekros

Well, i'm usually online...

Noticed XD But I'm not always online, but the moment I go offline, BOOM The Ic explodes

And I come back ten hours later to see what's happened and someone died, someone became kind and there's robots flying. (Giving random examples)
Sorry about that, I have school from 8-12 US eastern time but I’m trying to reply more. And yeah, this rp can get really chaotic. It’s probably because most of the people are more available during the afternoons by the looks of it
I have free time lol

XD Lol, it's ok, just a little cranky I can't be online till 3 am like many of you (I'm watching you 7^7, Go to sleep!
Lol XD Tbh I can’t sleep for the life of me most nights so that’s when I have the most free time.
XD

I'm serious! points fingers

*Points Fingers*
Yea what is sleep? XD

You too! Ya gotta sleep! Sleep is precious! *Pouts* Not all of us have internet around them 24/7

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Lab (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus