Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Artist Goldenwolf needs some help :(

Some of you may know of the artist Goldenwolf, she's a great favorite in many art communities and is a wonderful person. I've met her twice now at MN Renaissance Festival and talked with her forever XD

As an artist, I can attest to the fact that when your art isn't mainstream you don't really make a lot of money. So when emergencies come up, you are forced to rely of the goodness of others. When I saw her journal post on DA today I promised to share it where I could in the hopes of finding a few people that might be willing to donate a couple bucks or bid on her emergency commission.

This whole thing is a result of her roommates pet getting bitten by a rattlesnake and the vet bills are horrendous.

The journal entry and the information for donating and the commission is here:
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Snake-bite-and-emergency-commission-381972514
http://www.windwolf.com/WWCrimsonDP.htm

If you could help in anyway, even showing support by sharing this, it would be much appreciated. :)
Sanne Moderator

Oh no! I wish I had extra money to spare to help out, but all my funds are going to my own kitties right now. :( I'm glad to hear the doggy will be fine, and I hope others will be able to chip in a little! Vet bills are some of the worst to have.
Highjinx Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Oh no! I wish I had extra money to spare to help out, but all my funds are going to my own kitties right now. :( I'm glad to hear the doggy will be fine, and I hope others will be able to chip in a little! Vet bills are some of the worst to have.

I know how you feel. I have no money to donate right now, so I promised to share this where I could. I just feel terrible, I know how desperate I would be if it were my pet. :(
Are only largish donations wanted? I'm not in possession of a lot of money butI still get money on my birthday so I'll have some to spare in like seven days. I still won't have very much, Tis why I ask how large of donations! ^^
Highjinx Topic Starter

Gamers wrote:
Are only largish donations wanted? I'm not in possession of a lot of money butI still get money on my birthday so I'll have some to spare in like seven days. I still won't have very much, Tis why I ask how large of donations! ^^

On her journal she said anything was welcome :3
I too am a broke as dirt artist, so all I can really offer are my condolences and the promise to recommend them/pass on the word. Good luck!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Artist Goldenwolf needs some help :(

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus