Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Meister of Madness (OPEN)

He keeps seeing things. Things that shouldn't be there. Odd creatures in the dark, and he can't find that damned light switch. Most often he would just lay there and stare at them, unable to move, but sometimes he'll get up and move something or sit down or just read a book to try and distract himself. It doesn't help. He knows it's there. They make noises, scratching relentlessly on the ground and on the walls, leaving little marks there that he can always see. The tiniest things he'll notice. The smallest whisper, a fallen pencil or a piece of paper falling from the desk when there's no wind. No draft. He fixed those holes up so it wouldn't be as cold at night.

It's rare for him to get any sleep at all, most nights he'll just sit in his chair and mutter to try and quiet the voices and the noises he hears in his head. He sifts through his hair, rolling from one end of the room to the other and staggering down the halls, slamming his fist into the wall and scratching at it to try and make them disappear. He has quite a few scratch marks on the back and sides of his neck, his arms, sometimes even his chest. It'd cross over the other scars he's gained over the years... If Marie were here, her wavelength might help him but she isn't. So he stays like this. A total wreck.

It's kind of funny. At Halloween, the kids would come to the lab to see if it was haunted or if somebody lived there who would shower them with candy instead of insisting on only one piece for each of them. They decided it was haunted, and at one point a kid crawled through the window and was scared witless by what he'd seen. A man with a screw in his head, his chest cut open, his fingers pulling the wound open to see inside. The kid never leaves the asylum...
Doc was curious about this "haunted house" in town. He had gotten wind of it due to it almost being halloween and it took his interest.
The gasmasked man was equipped with his usual load out of an AUG and hundreds of mags for it wherever they would fit. He also held Keera, his pet fox cub, tenderly in his arms as he entered the house with a thunderous crash due to him kicking down the door.
"Come out come out vhere ever you are, mien little ghosty coconuts!" the German called out. Obviously he was mad, though a little moreso than Franken.
Franken Stein (played by ShadeSilver) Topic Starter

The almost silent sound of feet being dragged along greets you as you enter, and a man steps around the corner from a hallway. He was stained with the redness of blood, and you can tell he's just as mad as you... Though, it's definitely a different kind of madness. His eyes trace around the room and he mutters something that you can't hear, then he looks at you. "What." He says in a low tone as his eyes keep shifting around the room. He's definitely seeing things.
The young fox in Doc's arms whimpered and cuddled closer to his chest. The madman simply clapped his hands together as the red lights from the lenses of his gasmask fell on the other madman, "Oh... You're not a ghost. How disappointing."

"That's what they all say," He mutters, "But some still think I'm a ghost." He slumps forwards a tad, his lab coat falling off of one shoulder. He looks around again and cringes, a scowl crossing his face before he looks at you again. "What do you want.."
"I was told zis house was haunted. Everyone in town is wrong," he sighed, "Hmm... I am Doc," he introduced and held out a leather-gloved hand.

He stares at it, then stumbles to a desk chair and sits in it backwards. "Stein..." He mumbles, turning the screw in his head. "Think they declared my lab was haunted when the one kid saw me..." He shrugs. "Lots of kids are scared of me.... I didn't even get to dissect them," Steins eyes glance frantically around the room again before stopping.
"As zey should be. You do look rather intimidating. And I vould quite like to dissect a kid."

"Depending on if I was interested or not. Most of the time they just get on my nerves.." His shoulder raises and rolls back, his head following the motion. His neck pops and he sighs. "If all you wanted was to see if the place is haunted why haven't you left by now..."
"Because you have taken my interest, Mr. Stein."

"Doctor.." He mumbles, looking to the side.
"mien apologies, Doctor Stein," he smirked beneath his gasmask, though it didn't really look like a smirk given that he was lacking most of his face.

"What's with the accent," He inquires somewhat tiredly, sifting a hand through his hair and raking his nails down the back of his neck, cringing lightly. "Damn it," He grumbles quietly.
"I'm German, you fool," Doc said with a grunt, "May I pull your nail out?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Meister of Madness (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus