Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » witchy commissions & art-posting zone [open!]

nightmqre

So I can’t afford but nnnn your art is so pretty
witch Topic Starter

should i be working on ref sheets for my ocs? yes.
am i doing art fight minigames instead? also yes.

as a mod i feel compelled to promote the art fight minigames but also i just think a lot of people here would have fun with it!! the art fight discord server has several minigames that run until shortly before the next event. just a few of these include:
draw the person above you (self-explanatory)
design for the person above you (character designs, clothing designs, and more!!)
featured character (a super cool event where, if you draw a designated character within 48 hours of that round, you enter a raffle to have your character chosen as the next featured character!! aka the chance to get an absolute ton of fanart while also gifting to others!)
... along with others.

if you're not already in the discord and this sounds fun i encourage you to visit!
https://discord.gg/artfight

i've done a few things so far, but here is a minigame (draw the person above you) piece i finished the other day ^_^
6AuN0qL.png
witch Topic Starter

it's been way longer than i thought since i gave this thread some attention!
i am indeed currently open for commissions. ^_^

i'm in a bit of an odd space with my art:
1. i'm not posting it anywhere, pretty much, except to show to my friends or pieces for art fight minigames
2. i'm not making much personal stuff
aand
3. i'm really longing to stylistically experiment and break out of the box.

so those are my goals at the moment! i'm formulating some new years resolutions... so hopefully that'll take care of it? a bit? i'm not much of a resolutions person, but there are a lot of changes i wanna make in my life, especially with art. i've made some progress this year, but there's plenty to go!

here are a couple pieces i've liked from the art fight minigames over the past little while.

TYftzwM.png
Zea13nZ.png
oh my god witch those pieces are both absolutely stunning!!!
witch Topic Starter

DarkCrow wrote:
oh my god witch those pieces are both absolutely stunning!!!

sdjgkldjgklds thank you!!!!!!! 9391_powercry.png
witch Topic Starter

happy new year friends!! ^_^ i am hoping for a productive year that is (ideally) much better than the last. i have a good feeling about this year and i hope those Good Vibes become reality! in terms of a few things i've been up to, here is a secret santa gift i finished a lil bit ago:
ys5Szh1.png

aaand one thing i love to do every year, my art recap:
iTmwuHV.png

i do feel that i have improved this year, but i'm still far from where i want to be, especially with regards to style. i want to start pushing more toward my own projects and making things that reflect myself as an artist more. so that's where i'm hoping to go this year! :0
witch Topic Starter

i semi forgot about this and i'm excited to get back to it! just an adopt i'm working on to give away in the art fight server :) i liked this a lot while i was working on it but then i chickened out when i got to the Hard Parts (aka... everything below the neck) so i'm hoping i can work up the courage to get this done sometime soon

Ou4JbrZ.png
witch Topic Starter

another thing for the art fight server's 'draw the person above you' minigame ^_^
117_vampire2.png
witch Topic Starter

hiya! commissions are open again ^_^
i've also been consistent with twitter for once! if you'd like to see some of my latest examples they're there, but here are a couple of my favorite pieces from art fight. (hope everyone who participated had fun!!)

TA4QN9W.png
ZrQQRMn.png
witch Topic Starter

BQ61M55.png

new character design i made recently :0 more art of her is on her AF page !! i wanna do something more rendered of her once i have the time, but for now the most detailed thing i have is her headshot icon
witch Topic Starter

hiiii it's me again! it's been a bazillion years. i've been struggling with art a lot lately :V but i figured i'd dump some things i've done recently!

LrCTtLJ.png
QqtnFBA.jpg
cRPe3hG.png
fig

your work is so good oh my god your anthros. are.

i am speechless at how lovely they are
witch Topic Starter

fig wrote:
your work is so good oh my god your anthros. are.

i am speechless at how lovely they are

aww, thanks so much!! i don't draw anthros as much as i'd like so that makes me very happy to hear ^_^
witch Topic Starter

bloop! i've started to collect commissions in a sta.sh, they go from newest to oldest >:) gonna maintain this as a little gallery of all the commissions i've done from now on!
warning - may contain artistic nudity and blood!

gallery here
The way your art has grown and developed is so amazing to see!!! All of it gorgeous along the way.

<3
witch Topic Starter

MissPixie wrote:
The way your art has grown and developed is so amazing to see!!! All of it gorgeous along the way.

<3

thank you so much!!!!!!! <3 <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » witchy commissions & art-posting zone [open!]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus