Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Who are you? (Open)

Thanatos (played by Kungfu6453)

Melody appeared and smiled. She was Thanatos daughter. “ I’m glad you accept my offer. I’m so hungry. I have had nothing in a couple days..why do you need it?” She sounded sweet and clear acts of lying. She sounded like she told the truth and smiled. Her fangs showed. She was clearly a vampire.
Lemonmay (played by Clumsylemon)

"OH I AM NOT LETTING MEN CONTROL ME" Lemon flys out the door toward the Professor seeing Thanatos again she growls. "why are you back" she flings herself at Thanatos. "Really why do you keep showing up," her eyes turn blood red again. She takes a deep breath "We are bolth royals can't we come to some agreement, I need that work its all I have of my mother."
Professor Luka Drake (played by Membranethevenomous2) Topic Starter

He looks the young lady over before reaching into his car; he leans over to the passenger's side and opens the glove compartment. "How do you usually take your drinks?" He takes out a medium size first aid kit. "That laptop has something dear and close to me inside of it." He pops up the kit revealing a blood bag, IVs, bandages and etc. "You later to keep everything on you when your in my line of work." Luka was all too familiar with this, Rose had taught him to keep whatever would need to survive handy.

Melody “ I’m not Thanatos.” She pushed lemon off. “ now if you don’t mind I’m trying to help. Now pull it together. If we work as a team I can get you a copy of what you want. Now your teacher is a friend of a old friend of mine. I owe my friend a favor and I’m planning on helping her friend.” Melody looked at luka “ I don’t care. Up to you my dear luka.” She smiled.

Luka sticks himself drawing a good amount of blood into the bag; he holds it to Melody. "Here take it. If I get my laptop back you can have the other bag." He took out an apple juice chugging it down and thinking to himself why did he stay behind so late to grade the rest of those papers. That's what he gets for trying to be a good professor.

She takes it and drinks it. “ thank you. Let’s go to the vampire realm.” She goes up ato luka and opened a portal. “ after you.” She smiled. “ father took your work cause something in it was cause problems in his kingdom.” Her eyes glowed for a a quick second.

He takes a step into the portal. "It wasn't my intend to cause problems, I just wanted to learn more about your people to educate my own kind. Your father can keep the information on the laptop if he wants I'll print it out and give it to him but I will still need it back. It has a file on it that's unreplaceable to me."

" no we are glad your willing to learn. it just our vampire enemies and vampire hunters see it as a way to force us to do stuff or to get rid of us. we cant let them get there hands on it. my father can be very reasonable. Im sure we can get your laptop back. you have my word." the portal closed and they where taken to a very nice place it was in front of the vampire king Thanatos palace. " just be respectful otherwise this will not go easy."

"I will be very respectful, I really don't want to die trust me." He looks up at the palace admiring the building architecture and design. He'd meet a many of vampires who would described their old homes but this was beyond what he imagine. "This is a very nice home better thing I've read about." Looking beside him and notices how nice and pleasant everything seems.

" well it is over 3000 years old and we just added on to it. But thank you. your very much a welcomed guest here. I could give you a tour sometime." she smiled and the gates opened showing a grand garden and with a nice pathway and a fountain in the center of it. " welcome to our castle."

"Thank you very much." He waits for a few seconds before walking in. Luka hopes doesn't seem rude by going straight inside but the faster his able to get this over with the quicker he'll be home in bed with his laptop on its charging station. He was going to also add extra security to his office after all of this is over. He was going to make sure that his personal computer would never come back to the campus.

she giggled. she looked at luka. " don't worry you can got to bed after this. it should not be to long. you can sleep here if needed." she walked luka inside. the inside was almost like the dream home and had a fountain and marble floors. a butler greeted them and offered them wine and drink. melody took a glass of wine. " go see if my father able to see us." a maid bowed and left.
To think that the professor and Teanna had crossed the portal unaccompanied was by far their greatest mistake.

For every shadow of darkness, there is an opposing ray of bright light, for every dark deed, a doer of a good one, for every person killed, an avenger ready to exact justice. For every vampire... a slayer in waiting, ready to strike them down.

This was indeed Aynor's line work, Aynor the Slayer, the vampires slayer, whose sole task was indeed to track down the cursed creatures and put an abrupt end to them so that the government stopped using their cursed blood and the humans stopped getting hunted and killed by the hungry beasts.

The three of them had been sitting among the collection of students, listening into the professor's knowledge, the man was experienced enough to prove he had come across many vampires before and the place... the room... it reeked of vampire lifeforce like a strong foul stench that Aynor could gag upon. Yet he remained concealed, head down, unnoticed.

He had been waiting for his moment to act, to seize that laptop and finally learn of the weakness, of how to subdue and perhaps kill these foul creatures of the dark, these undead vampires. Aynor knew that following that professor would bring Aynor, the Slayer, and his cousin Leonardo, the tinker, and his brother Taff, the mage, nearby a vampire for sure. One to subdue and question or perhaps kill and dispose of him, an enemy less to deal with.

With that in mind, they had snuck into the office, wearing an invisibility ring to go unnoticed, by far Leonardo's greatest creation. No sooner the portal opened, the three of them stepped inside only to find themselves out of the pan and into the fire, right at the very heart of enemy territory. This would certainly not end well and it was now too late to go back, the portal was closed for who knows how long.

melody sensing a horrid smell. vampire hunter smell. she summoned a security guard who happened to be a werewolf who kneeled and listened to the princess. " there a vampire hunter nearby if they don't summit to your will kill them right on the spot. use the full force if needed. I don't have time to deal with such pests unless they are here to right a wrong." the werewolf went to checkout the vampire hunter and his friends. meanwhile the princess stayed with luka and waited for her father to give them approval to come in.

"I think I will just wait til I get home to rest. Melody feel like I need to apology for what my studies cause. All I ever want to do is to learn and protect the paranormal. I'm sorry they must have followed us here." He looks around for a spot where he could sit down. Everything has been going wrong tonight; his must have pissed of some unseen entity and now his punishing him forever what he did wrong. He doesn't take a drink he looks around the house tapping his foot against the floor. Maybe if he could get what he needed from the computer he would just leaving with Melody's father. He had back ups of his back ups in his files at home and other devices. He would also need to figure out to keep those who want to cause harm to the cultures he studies.

Melody offered him a seat. “ please sit. I trust the Earth clan with my life. It ok we all make mistakes. I made one recently and got in big trouble for it. I made a deal with a human..but I had to end them. But they did threaten my people. I hate most humans with a passion for all I care we would destroy there way of life. But sadly we are mere travelers in your realm. So there was my mistake. Tell me why you so worried? I mean morana asked my father to spare you. So your life is not in danger. Maybe you could teach me about the human world? I love to hear of there festivals and such.”

((I'm sorry but I'm not feeling all too good so it might be while before I reply))

"Morana...Oh Rose yes, she has been my greatest family member I've had for years. She the reason that I've became a slightly tolerable human being. I'm still worried over the fact that people take the work I've worked my butt off for years to help and educate everyone, but there is others who just want to abuse what I try to give them. It gets very annoying especially when all I want to do is teach." He lets out a sigh rubbing his eyes under his glasses. "Human festivals? There 100's of them, I really don't celebrate them expect Halloween and St. Patrick. The most popular holiday would be Christmas" Luka takes the seat "That's basically gift giving and good cheer holiday." He leans back resting his chin onto the back of his hand.

melody " oh? why don't you celeobrate other holidays? plus just so you know morana in this realm. maybe she can visit you or maybe you could see her. she been very busy and sad cause she wants to see you. but every time she gets a chance. your super busy. I know she would enjoy seeing how far you have come." she said and took a sip of wine.

"I would love to see her again but I'm afraid she won't be very much proud. I haven't really been trying to mingle in with my own people. I don't want to end up having normal people get killed because of me." He glances down at the ground letting out a sigh. "I hate to rude but how longer will it be til I can see your father, I do have a class in the morning and student that needs reprimanded." Luka brings his eyes up from the floor to look just a tiny bit past Melody.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Who are you? (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus