Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Getting to know one another~ [Closed]

Hotaru Tachibana (played by Chibidoitsu98)

Hotaru quietly looked around the busy hallway, back pressed against a wall of lockers as she waited for an opening. She just need to grab a book from her locker but it was always such a hassle. She quickly ran through once there was an opening. She sighed thankfully and opened her locker. She grabbed a book and closed it, making sure it was locked she then turned around, accidentally colliding with someone,"I-I'm sorry...I didn't notice you."her deep violet eyes glanced up at him in embarrassment.
Dai had just arrived at school and already the hallways were crowded. He sighed and went to his locker and grabbed his books and all that. When he turned to leave after closing his locker, someone had bumped into him. He was surprised to see one of the girls at school, almost everyone knew him for all the pranks and trouble he gets into and he was the star on the basketball team for his height. "No, it is alright."
Hotaru Tachibana (played by Chibidoitsu98) Topic Starter

She blinked a few times as she recognized who she bumped into and quickly took a step back,"Good morning..."he murmured and took a step to the side as she began to walk past him. Hotaru was simply known as the girl no one knew. She was always quiet and only ever spoke when a teacher asked her a question. She had great skill in both cooking and art but in a school of athletes it was easily overseen.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Getting to know one another~ [Closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus