Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wolf packs Rp (open)

Taz (played by Taz) Topic Starter

Taz went towards them shyly " umm.. okay nice to meet you" she saw them being very playful and wanting to play with her. taz went along with them but was quiet nervous as she hadn't been around many and other pups in a very long time. she trotted towards them.
Jinx (played by JustaBitEvil)

The pups sniffed at her, wanting to run and wrestle. The air was soon filled with playful barks. "Where did you come from?" Minx asked. "What happened to your parents?" Linx nudged his brother with a shoulder, growling. "What?" Minx asked, confused. Linx just sighed and offered an apologetic look to Taz. Trying to change the subject, Linx asked, "Have you ever hunted? Or practiced at it?"

Jinx made her way back to the den, though she took a 'scenic route' in order to check for other prey. She did manage to dig a beaver out of it's lodge and kill it, bringing it back to the den. The hunter had made as clean of a kill as she could, wanting the prey to last as she carried it on the journey back home. The pups would be getting hungry again soon.

she looked at the other two who where a little bit like her, her nose twitching a little at all the sudden questions. " its fine well... my parents got attacked and had to abandon me to keep me alive....." she paused then carried on " yes i have hunted before but i find it hard" she frowned while looking at them both. " i try not think about it as i dont remember them very well." she spoke in a tainted voice

The siblings' ears wilted, they exchanged uncomfortable glances. "Sorry," Minx said. "You're part of our pack now, though. What's your name?" Minx leaned forward to nuzzle Taz, as if to try and make up for the behavior of his brother. Both of the pups were rambunctious and wanted to play until they were tired. When they did lie down, Linx asked Taz, "Have you ever hunted anything before? Our mom's going to teach us soon. We can't wait!"

Jinx arrived back at the den with her catch, depositing it before the pups. "Dig in," nudging it toward the pups with her nose. She wanted them to get used to tearing flesh. The hunter had refrained from helping herself to any, but she did lick at some blood on her chops. Linx and Minx scrambled over, whimpering with glee. Experimental bites soon gave way to hard tugs with their teeth. Jinx growled at them, a reminder to let Taz have some.
Victory (played by Pepperkins)

Victory || She-Wolf || GLP || @None

Victory trotted back into camp from who knows where. Glancing around for a split second, the golden furred wolf trotted to a empty den and settled down for a small rest. Keeping one eye open for the time being, she allowed herself to take a short nap as she awaited something to happen.

Taz looked up at jinx and smiled at her a little as a thank you for the food. As she slowly crept forward keeping her eyes on jinx a little bit wary still as she bit into the meat of the animal that she had brought in for them all. After eating she laid on her side then looked at minx and linx " m..my name's Taz, and only tiny things like rabbits but there so hard to catch " Taz spoke to them

Jinx gave Taz a searching look, as if evaluating her to try and see what the alphas had seen in her. The stare became uncomfortably long before she diverted her gaze to her pups. "I'm going to go on another patrol, look for the next meal. While I'm gone, maybe you three can try to catch some squirrels. Something to practice on. Rabbits are difficult prey, and provide only a mouthful." Her pups wagged their tails, hanging on her every word and licking her face. She returned the affection for a time before trotting off.

She walked further this time, sliding over the landscape like smoke over water. The hunter wanted to know what herds might be moving into the area. Moose, elk, deer, they would have to move over wider areas to find enough to graze on. As she walked, she began to feel a foreign presence to the woods. The wolf sniffed the air, able to feel that something was off. Her pace quickened, nose lowering to the ground often to try and find out what was different. Her ears tilted forward when she heard strange noises. It didn't sound like any other animal she'd heard. Creeping forward and peeking through some low branches, she found herself on the edge of a clearing. The creatures she saw stood upright and walked on two legs. They were unlike anything she had seen before, but she knew what they were. Her parents, long dead, had warned her. They'd described this animal to her. What they hadn't told her was that they had dogs. Jinx felt offended with their very presence. They looked similar to wolves, but they acted as if the humans were their alphas.

Humans. The fur along her back rose, and she fell absolutely still. The only thing she could think of was getting away, and she employed every bit of stealth that she had in getting away without being seen. She would have been able to pull it off, if one of the dogs had not picked up on her scent. Their barking alerted the hunters, causing the humans to look around. Jinx broke into a run, and one of the men spotted her. The ground next to her was torn up by something that moved fast and smelled hot, at the same time she heard a sound that reverberated through the woods. Her ears were laid down as she ran away, fear drove her on. The dogs were running after her as well, and they had her scent. Jinx knew they couldn't be allowed to know where the den was. The noise of the barking and gunshots would likely carry for miles.

Back at the den, the pups had been lying in wait for squirrels to come down trees. They had invited Taz along, and had only wandered a small distance from the den. Minx and Linx were alarmed when they heard the sounds of gunshots and barking dogs. It was a new noise to them, but they somehow knew it was trouble. They started to run back to the den.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wolf packs Rp (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus