Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello to the Community!

Hi everyone, I've just recently joined so I don't have any character's posted up yet, but I do hope to meet some people and have a good time rping on here ^^. I have rped for many years both with dice/paper and online as well, I do enjoy a good plot (I don't mind helping out with brainstorming sessions if one stuck on ideas!!) and character development is a must. My only downfall is having a hard time finding people to rp with, but I'm hoping to change that :).
Ask and ye shall receive! I love it when people have got experience with dice as well as paper types of RP. Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine!

Also, I'm available as an RP buddy. Totally available. Pick me!
Welcome! I hope you've found everything to your liking so far. Don't be afraid to jump into the forums and get to know people. Like Rynh said, ask and ye shall receive! Everyone is super nice and helpful here and if you have any questions or you get stuck our mods are awesome (as well as the FAQ section!)

Welcome again! I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly around here :3
TheLily

There is no way you'll lack for RP here. I really love your icon, it's really cute.
Welcome welcome! Good to see more people who've delved into the pen/paper world. :3. Hopefully you'll have an easy time getting to know some people and incorporating yourself into some roleplay. Feel free to send me a PM, too, I'm always up for rp and chatting alike. <3.
PANGAEA

Welcome! You're going to absolutely love this site. You'll also have plenty of people to RP with, including myself! Have a fun, imaginative story time!
tair Topic Starter

Rynh wrote:
Ask and ye shall receive! I love it when people have got experience with dice as well as paper types of RP. Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine!

Also, I'm available as an RP buddy. Totally available. Pick me!

Yes, I don't find many that do anymore which is sad D:, I do enjoy leaving the outcome of a situation to the chance of a roll XD. I hope so too! I can be lil shy at first when I'm trying something new but I hope to grow out of that XD;

Oh awesome! I haven't have a chance to put up any character's yet but I usually try to talk to people first so I can figure out what setting and whom to use or make XD;
Welcome to RPR!
Hey guys! I'm KyonNyaa! I'm new to this website but I hope I get to have an RP buddy. I'm totally available! Pick me if you'd like. I can be shy, but once you get to know me, I can be super crazy (not in the "this girl is an alien" kind if way 😅) I hope I get to share my imagination with you guys!

~KyonNyaa

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello to the Community!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus