Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A World Beyond Repair

Lee Heun (played by Sorrow_Knight) Topic Starter

"Woah woah, can't you just get another gu, I wait, forgot, kind the only with this tech, heh." Lee frowned at the sight of these monstrosities, he looked harder an found something on their backs. "Hey, come look at this, see that," He pointed a light source protruding from the addictor's back. "I think that is a plasma generator, what is a plasma generator doing in a addictor's back?" He sighed then turned off the pad and hande to the lady. "Find the nearest one pronto."
Kyle (played anonymously)

Kyle huddled next to Lee, waiting for him to stop talking before he spoke up.
"Kyle. I'm thirteen," was all he replied as he studied Kyran warily with his large bluish green eyes, hugging his knees to his scrawny chest.
Kyran (played anonymously)

She responded to Kyle first. "Nice to meet you Kyle." Kyran turned back to Lee. "We saw those were there but like you, we don't know why or how they managed to do anything like that. The closest one is a mile away in sector 953. The hope is that you and I can figure out how to kill them. Also I read up on your suit. It can absorb plasma and relay it to your gun and keep both of them fully functional. before we saw these, it was figured that your suit could be in standing order for ten years without a recharge, we're not so sure anymore." She looked back to Kyle. "Have you ever had any training before Kyle?"

"What kind of training?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowing slightly. "I don't think I've had training before, unless you count training my eyes to read like a normal person."

That answers that question. "Alright, you'll taken to camp to be fed and hydrated. Tomorrow you start your physical training, for today you stay close to us and always do as you're told. What I say goes, understand?"

He nodded. "I get it, yeah."
Physical training? With his arms? HA! Good luck with that.

Lee stared off in thought for a few moments then snapped back to reality. "I got it! All we have to do is destroy the plasma generators and it will explode them from the inside out!" He completely ignored the phrase when the woman said to check his suit, he then realized what she said. "I um, can't really take it off, the plasma entered my bodied, it, I guess you could put it, genetically modified me. There is no taking it off." Part of his lip curled up in a half smile if embarrassment. "Unless someone strips me naked..." He trailed off then turned to Kyle. He examined him and eyed him up and down. "Are you up to Physical Training?" Lee then turned to the woman. "Maybe we should let him eat a bit more and get him some rest, then he can start training. Kapeesh?"

Kyle simply looked at them both; he was itching to talk, it had been forever since he had talked, but they weren't exactly giving him a chance.
Well, he had waited this long. He could wait a little longer.
He rested his chin on his knees, watching them through half closed eyes.

Lee raised and eyebrow in the direction of the boy. "Well? Are you up to it or not boy?"

Kyle's shoulders hunched a little bit- he trusted Lee and all, but he was still an intimidating figure to him.
"Umm... Am I up to what?" God, he was stupid. Damn that ADHD.

Lee sighed. "The Physical Training, are you up to that or do you want to wait a while to eat drink and get some rest?" Lee put a hand gently on the boy's shoulder. "Do you want new clothes too? The ones you have now are pretty much just rags."

Kyle's shoulder tensed a little, but it relaxed again when it became clear Lee wasn't hurting him or something.
"I guess I can start... And, uh, some new clothes would be nice," he admitted, glancing up at Lee.

Lee nodded smiling. He waved a guard over. "Hey, can you get Kyle a new clean uniform?" He looked at Kyle. "You may want to run to the bathroom and take off you current clothes, okay? We will wash them."

"He will be able to relax before he gets put into anything strenuous. Don't worry. But you should both shower and get something to eat. We'll be leaving in an hour." Kyran turned and walked to her quarters, having to set up meetings and find intel on the situation.

Kyle hesitated a moment. Kyran was gone now so the only one left was Lee, and he didn't exactly want to be alone again.
He hadn't realized it before, but he missed human interaction, even if it was brief and kind of quiet on his end. He had been on his own for a couple of years now- he had lost count of how many exactly- with only himself and the occasional animals and addictors to keep him company. They weren't even company, really, so that just left himself.
Now don't get me wrong, Kyle liked himself and often had interesting conversations when he was alone and had nothing better to do. But now he had other people to talk to and he didn't want to leave their sides just yet.
Last time he had done that... Let's just say it didn't end well for either of them.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A World Beyond Repair

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus