Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » What's up RPR?

So.. I decided to be a professional and finally make one of these. I honestly have no clue what to say here but it told me to say hello. I did. Okay bye. xD
PANGAEA

Hie! Welcome to RPR! You gotta admit this site is pretty awesome, I hope you have a great experience with it. If you wanna RP with me, let me know or you can join my academy if you have any magic characters!It's called Heritage WizardArts Academy.
AkihikoToshiro Topic Starter

I have a necromancer character but I haven't made him a site yet. Haha. We'll see. Maybe I'll make a wizard just for that purpose. Thanks for the welcome though and I'll message you sometime. =)
PANGAEA

Sweet! ☆ミ ☆彡o(^^o) Look forward to getting to know you and your characters!
Welcome to RPR! I do hope you have fun here. :) If you like, you can take a look through all my lovely little characters and see if any of them catch your. :3
HEY! :D
Welcome to the site!
Most of the people on here are pretty cool, so im sure you make a few friends here!:D
*cough*me*cough*
Anyway XD
I would LOVE to RP with you ^^
I wouldn't hold it against ya if you looked at my characters and see if you liked any of them ;)
If you see any you like, we can try a RP ^^

KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I do hope you have fun here. :) If you like, you can take a look through all my lovely little characters and see if any of them catch your. :3

Thanks for the welcome! I'm sure I'll fit right in. I'm actually stunned how friendly everyone is. Perhaps I should have did this earlier. xD

Otaku16Otaku wrote:
HEY! :D
Welcome to the site!
Most of the people on here are pretty cool, so im sure you make a few friends here!:D
*cough*me*cough*
Anyway XD
I would LOVE to RP with you ^^
I wouldn't hold it against ya if you looked at my characters and see if you liked any of them ;)
If you see any you like, we can try a RP ^^

Thank you! xD And I'm flattered. We'll have to RP sometime then. I'm sure it'd be fun. =P
Yeah. Everyone hear is really nice and friendly as long as you don't get on our bad side.

Shouldn't be a problem. I'm pretty good at staying on peoples' good side. Well usually. Haha.
Oh I know we'll have fun ;)
You would have so much fun with me, you'll have to wear a neck brace ._.
Like, fo'sheezy. I'm so colorful, you might go blind :/
Whenever you're ready XD
Yeah. I can't say that all my characters are friendly. XD

You are on: Forums » Introductions » What's up RPR?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus