Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♣️Truth or Dare With Your Characters♣️ ≧﹏≦

Nero Vaalen (played anonymously)

What an easy dare, and asked so politely by such a lovely girl. "By all means" he says, running his fingers through his shining hair. "Go right ahead."
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

That was easy. Too easy. But Creatia wasn't about to complain. Besides... His hair was indeed very soft looking and shimmery like silk. Did it feel like that too?

With a nervous hand, Creatia gives a gentle and almost reverent touch to his strands, her smile widening in wonder. "It really does feel like silk..." She awes in simple delight. She then draws her hand back in a quick yet careful manner, now flustered that she actually did that to a stranger.

"O-okay... So I have to play now... Like I said, I c-choose truth... B-but I can do dare too! I-If it's not too wild, I mean..." Her voice soon trails off into more unnerved fidgeting, tugging her hat brim over her eyes out of sheer habit.
Maddie (played anonymously)

Is it true you're scared of everything?
And I choose dare
Nero Vaalen (played anonymously)

Nero lifts his hand to his chin while he contemplates a dare for the newcomer. "Hmm, I dare you to prank call somebody you know!"
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

Was she really that scared of everything? "...N-not really... I-I mean, yeah, t-there are lots of scary things, but... I'm not scared of Miss Lexi! A-And she can b-be really, r-really scary..." A soft fidget. "I, uh... I'm also n-not scared of people..."

"B-besides, if I w-was scared of everything, I-I.... I wouldn't be a-able to uhm... To travel far... And I like to travel."

(Didn't mean to be rude to you, Creatia) Maddie went to her Grandmother's house and got on her house phone. She dialed her best friend's number and put on her deepest voice. "Yes. When would you like me to bring the pizzas by your house?" To her surprise, her friend answered and told her at seven. "Well, that'll Ben two thousand when I come by the address, okay." Her friend gasped and said, "Madeleine you better not take two thousand dollars from me!" Maddie hung up, laughing her butt off.

"Oh, right. I'm crazy. Give me a dare!" she cried out enthusiastically.
Teseo - The Serial Experiment (played by Asroc)

"Lol!! So you want a dare?" Teseo giggled in his own amusement as he hid a hand behind his mouth.

{Don't mind how he talks.}

"Um, yeeeees, I do want a dare." Maddie said uncertainly

"Weeeeeellll!"

Teseo gave a rather innocent smile where he flashed his pointed teeth.

"Teseo dares!! Send a rude or lewd or a combination of both email or whatever to your most hated foe. I do it all the time lol!!! #teseoisinnocent."

Maddie got out her phone and pulled up her unidetified e-mail. She emailed her enemy that her boyfriend was cheating on her in a serious way. She laughed, satisfied.
(She's not very evil)

He giggled some more as if he was some sort of little girl or child on the holidays.

"Yes YEss!! Maddie! You maed Tesseo proud! I am so proud lol!"

HE waggled his finger and ran it under his nose, snorting a bit.

"I can do a truth, K? Make it snappy!"

{YEs. He spells and talks that way.lel Pardon his weirdness.}

"Okay. Is it truuuuee.....l that you enjoy angering people?" She asked. "Oh, and truth please!"

35mfbsk.png

"GUHH!!"

Sure, he had to tell the truth. His expression faltered as if he was caught in some sort of crime. Tapping his index fingers a bit and giving a feeble laugh.

"Well..YES! Sometimes it riles people up, lol! Though, Milas tells me to shut up... you know..!"

He turned around in shame, his bangs flopping onto his face as he muttered a bit.

"#TESEOBROKEN"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Teseo. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Are you okay?" Maddie asked sympathetically.

Huffing a bit, the young Adept snorted softy. Someone asking him if he was alright and in a kind voice made him a bit better.

"I am. Hah... Teseo will be fine. After all. You are the first to ask.! #Teseoisokay "

"Oh, well, that's good! Are you ready to continue playing?" Maddie asked enthusiastically.

He gave a nod and a cute smile that showed his pointy teeth.

"Right right! Do I need to say something?"

"Just to ask me a truth and pick either a truth or dare." Maddie answered.

"Well then, lol..."

He pondered for a moment. "Truth? Care to dare the truth?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♣️Truth or Dare With Your Characters♣️ ≧﹏≦

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus