Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♣️Truth or Dare With Your Characters♣️ ≧﹏≦

Apollo Justice (played by EpicMan561)

A man, wearing red, walked in slowly. "Ah, seems I'm in the right place."
Someone, Shoot me with a dare, I dare you.
jaraki (played by jaykob)

let someone boss you around for a entire week

Might as well choose dare it would be boring if I didn't
Akira Tadokoro (played anonymously)

"Hey Hey.. Youse really wantme to do some sorta dare?" Akira asked. "Hell no! Real guys choose th' truth!"
Scott Pilgrim (played by WonderGamer101)

Alright, tough guy... Has there been a moment in your life that was just completely awkward? Not like "seeing your mom wave at you in front of a crowd" awkward. I mean "seeing your ex explain your entire time together in front of everyone she meets, and her new boyfriend is there watching" awkward.

Oh, by the way, Dare.
Melissa (played by Weronikus)

Melissa narrowed her eyes in thought, ebfore smiling coldly.

"I dare you to eat and drink nothing for a full day."

She sipped some of her wine as she shrugged lazily. "Dare for me as well..."
Ziroh (played by Derglet)

"I dare you, Miss I'mSoCoolNoOne'sAllowedToSeeMyFace, to reveal said face to everyone here, got it?" Sin chuckled before continuing, "eh, give me a Truth to start off. Not in the mood to do scary stuff..."
Sam (played by irongiant6)

"Alrighty sweety, tell me. Have you ever been in love?"
Sam thinks for a moment.
"Truth. Dare's a bit too easy."
Ziroh (played by Derglet)

"W-well, I-I... Yes, yes I have. Alright? Alright?!"
Scott Pilgrim (played by WonderGamer101)

1 day later...

Scott was slowly crawling up towards the group of people, having a pale tone of color to his skin.

Scott: (weakly) Food... Water... Please... My stomach is about to devour every other organ in my body...

He stared down at Sam.

Scott: Alright, you... If I dared you, would you let me punch you if in the face?
Sam (played by irongiant6)

"Yes. Yes I would. Good question, I guess."
CasButt

Maddie (played anonymously)

I choose a dare
Lexi (played by Lucretire)

"Okay then, sweet cheeks, I dare ya ta... Tell us more about yourself. Seriously, man, ya ain't got nothin' ta work wit' 'ere!"

She tapped her foot as she gave a bit of thought into her choice, before a sly grin was given. Seems like Lexi's ready to make her decision.

"A'ight, true or dare, eh? Dare me, suckas."
Merak - The Slothful Conjurer (played by Asroc)

"Uh... Dare... and can I go back to sleep now?" Merak asked. "I dare you... jus' I dare you to get me that new MMO I was wantin' for.. I am too lazy to get it."
Moon Light (played by Gothic_Girl)

I chose dare and I dare you to um go and do work for someone
Merak - The Slothful Conjurer (played by Asroc)

"...Oh.. alright... even if it requires work... Which I don't wanna... Next person getsa truth."
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

Lexi gives an angered tch in exasperation. "You've gotta be kiddin' me! That's all?! ...Ugh, fine. A dare's a dare, no matter how lame it is."

Completely miffed, Lexi goes off to find the MMO he was looking for and comes back an hour later with it... And another young woman.

"You take over from here, Creatia. I'm out!" Lexi says as she tosses the new game on the boy's lap. She then turns on her heel and leaves, leaving the truth and dare bit to her comrade.

"Lexi, wait! D-don't leave me here alone!" The girl stammers out, only to be greeted with a door slamming as an answer and someone asking for a dare. "Oh..." Turning to everyone, she covers her face with the brim of her hat. "Oh, uh... I guess I have to, uhm... g-give out a dare, right?" But I'm no good at those!

"Uhm... I dare you to... Uh.... U-uh... I guess... Show me your wolf form, b-but don't h-hurt me! I just wanna... S-see it...."

She then twitches a bit as she mutters her decision. When asked to speak up, she continues to speak quietly until she's prodded to talk louder.

"I-I choose truth! O-okay? And uh... T-truth or uh, d-dare to the next p-person, I uh... I guess..."
Nero Vaalen (played anonymously)

Ah, truth and dare, with such a lovely lady. A sly grin spread across his face, as he looks her up and down. The wizard thinks he looks very suave, but most others may consider the gesture laughable. "Very well," he says with a flick of his long hair. "Hit me with a dare."

(The next person also gets dare)
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

Creatia blushes a little as she fidgets under the newcomer's gaze. Not only is he checking her out, but she has to give a dare to him too? Just her luck.

"Uh-uhm... A d-dare? Okay... L-let's see..." She takes a better look at the silver-haired male from underneath the brim of her hat: he clearly seems like the vain and self-confident type. But what would be a good dare? After a moment, Creatia speaks up. "I... I d-dare you to...." And then it clicked.

"I d-dare you t-to let me... T-touch your hair. It looks r-really soft..." Was that all? Then again, he didn't look like the type to have anyone else's fingers in his hair aside from his own. As she waits for his response, she hopes that no one asked her any probing questions when it came to her choosing truth.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♣️Truth or Dare With Your Characters♣️ ≧﹏≦

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus