Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Twilight Rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I’ve been wanting to use my newest OC lately but I’ve been having a little trouble finding partners, so if you’re interested, im up for it

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Taz

what type would it be > although it says it in the name i need some sort of idea of the setting and basics > ive looked through your characters ehh maby i might rp with ya it depends
LittleMouse Topic Starter

Taz wrote:
what type would it be > although it says it in the name i need some sort of idea of the setting and basics > ive looked through your characters ehh maby i might rp with ya it depends

Pm’ed you

Still looking
moonlight (played anonymously)

what races are allowed

Bump

Bump

Bump.
Welp, this was updated today and it seems like you still need a participant? I would be happy to help. I am just about to call it for the night, but if you pm me, I will respond when I am able!

LGravens17 wrote:
Welp, this was updated today and it seems like you still need a participant? I would be happy to help. I am just about to call it for the night, but if you pm me, I will respond when I am able!

DM’ed

Bump
Hey (:
Is this a group or 1x1? Can you tell me more about your plot? Dm me if you want to

Dev31 wrote:
Hey (:
Is this a group or 1x1? Can you tell me more about your plot? Dm me if you want to

Dm’ed

Bump

Bump..
Could I join or is it too late?

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Twilight Rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus