Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi noticed it but didn’t make it seem like a big deal. There was a reason she called her what she did and wasn’t going to take it back.
Dionysus Verre Tain (played anonymously)

The demon casually stopped her action and looked forward, simultaneously ignoring and paying attention to everyone in the room.
The teacher coughed.”Class!” She got everyone’s eyes.”Now listen. Let me warm you now I’m not as easy or nice as you think. This class will be teaching different fighting styles. And you won’t learn if you don’t get hit at least once in a while. So who would like to explain what their power is?”
Dionysus Verre Tain (played anonymously)

The demon only smiled, not bothering to answer, hoping to get a rise out of this teacher like all her past teachers. She gets brought back to some sort of life as a demon and still is forced to go to school again...it was painfully ironic.

Krillian, who had ignored Adi's insult to the other being, slowly stood up as she tried to maintain eye contact with the instructor. "I am of the Vampire family. I am immortal for I do not age. I bare fangs and have the ability to hiss if need be. I need to drink blood to survive- therefore allowing me the option to drain a being of their life-force if I can stomach it. I, thankfully, am unable to burn in sunlight.", the calm and clear-cut voice came out soft, but loud enough. After she finished, the vampire sat back down in her chair.
“Hmm the first vampire I’ve seen so far. Welcome.” The teacher said. She looked at Dionysus.”Your turn.”

“Do we have to stand like idiots and say what we are?” Adi asked.

“If you want to seem “idiotic” then be my guest.” SHe responded with air quotes around the word ‘idiotic’.
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

Krillian thanked the instructor equally as soft as before before turning to look to the other female in expectation, sparing Adi a glance as she criticized how she introduced herself. Were they not to stand when asked something? A blink. The undead woman decided to ask someone later what one was supposed to do when given instructions.

With a tiny snarl, the dark-haired woman at the back gave a short wink to the instructor. "Demon. That's all you need to know.", and shifting slightly in her seat.
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

He sighed. "Adi, you're just gonna make everything take longer.. Ignore them." He twirled a miniature chakram on his thumb.
Garenata: She looked around nervously, noting the two new arrivals. Perhaps she was imagining it, but the ratio of creatures of light to creatures of darkness seemed incredibly off balanced. Well, it was best not to go off stereotypes. The girl called Krillian didn't seem too disruptive.
Ms. Barr nodded.”Wow you spoke.” She said. She of course had a sarcastic humor.”Now... Who’s next?”
Kai: Noticing nobody else was, he raised his hand without a word, pulling his hood over his head with his free hand.
Ms. Barr nodded to him.”You.”
Kai: "My name is Kai, though I assume you already knew that, as you seem to know everyone else's. I am a subspecies of vampire from Greenland. god, I'm making myself sound like a zoo exhibit... I have... well, the standard vampire toolkit, of course, but I also have some more ice based abilities. The drawbacks of these enhancements are fire taking me out just as well as a stake would, and even more threat from sunlight than usual. I think that's about all." he sat down again.
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

Krillian blinked in mild surprise at the new information of another vampire, snapping her head to him in attention, eye a little wide. She wasn't informed of any other of their kind being here and, as she had for a very long time, didn't expect to see someone else of the same immortality. A faint flicker of excitement rippled through the woman's cold body at what it could mean...what did it mean? Was there supposed to be a way to greet another of your kind? Should she introduce herself to him properly? Did he know more about their kind than her?

Her previous excitement was suddenly doused in worry. What if they were supposed to fight each other? There might be vampiric laws...she knew next to nothing. There was a high chance that Kai had more information and it put her at a disadvantage. Dark hair swaying slightly, Krillian cast her attention to anywhere but him, realizing that drawing more attention to herself was probably a bad idea now.
Ms. Barr nodded.”Hmm... another vampire. Wonderful. Now who?”
Exile: He put his hand up slowly, still a little tired from a late night previously.
Ms Barr looked at him.”Exile.” She said.
Exile: He nodded. "Well, I'm a demon from the Rustveil castle in Deepnorth. I can imbue my fists with the hidden abilities of the Deepnorth forces, greatly increasing my physical strength. That power boost gets even stronger if I feel truly in danger, but either way it'll only last for so long at a time before I have to rest. I think that's about it, I look forward to training with you all!" He sat back down.
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Ms. Barr picked Celestria Who was another volunteer.

“Hi I’m Celestria. I’m a demon but I also have a powerful metal arm and leg. And um.. I’m a princess of demons the main king of Veltor is my dad... that’s about it.” She said with a sweet kind smile.
((Who else is there?))
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

((Who’s characters hasn’t said anything yet? I know Skylar didn’t say anything for the teacher.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus