Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Lucerfir Hellsing (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Hello, pleasure to meet you all.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Hi Lilith I’m one of the captains of this Rp
Abel (played by Fell-san)

Nice to meet you

Ok so I allow characters. Demons, Angels, vampires, Shapeshifter(All animal), and elemental powered characters.
Abel (played by Fell-san)

Ok

Might start this thing this weekend but we will see.
Taz (played by Taz)

Kk, just send me a pm of the Rp link 😛😋

First I think we’ll need a posting order but I hate doing those so there is no posting order.
Taz (played by Taz)

Wait ive got a plan, I use it in my Rp, my to group and so on and so fourth and also use it on other Rp sites. This has been very successful and I recommend using this :

Name | Age | race | M: (mentions)

This just helps people know what do to read if there name is in the mentions part and also makes your Rp more professional when playing. It also gives a bit of info about your character so people know what to write.
Taz (played by Taz)

I have changed it to fit this type of Rp if u want to use it🤔🤔🤔

I’m just not using a posting order ok? Thank you though for the offer.
Taz (played by Taz)

Kk 😊
Malavon kiro (played by Skykitty)

Welcome to Ravenwood, this has been here for years. Even I my dear children have gone to school here. The building is three floors plus the fourth is where my office is. It’s built in the middle of a forest. There’s a portal to get here. The portal is by every students house to get to the school. Ya I know weird.

It was headmaster Raven that made the whole school and portal happen. I am Headmaster Malivon. I am like a principal for the school. You may wonder why you’re here. We are here to teach you how to control your magic and use it for good instead of evil. We are jut trying to help you make the world a better place.

Some of you will be chosen for something. I can not share with you now but you will know in years to come. Please be kind to others. I’m talking to you Adi. Also no using your powers against other students unless you are in combat class.
Chetan (played by Sarlic)

"tch...No attacking the other students? where's the fun in that? and making this world a better place don't make me laugh"He blurts out, not bothering to ask for permission before talking, staring at Headmaster Malivon's eyes and holding his hands behind his head
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz stared at the boy who was being quite funny but in a disrespectful way. She giggled watching him speak aloud, she however didn't like speaking aloud much only if she needed to or was in a very annoyed way. She took a glance at the boy then the headmaster. She leaned back into her chair balancing it only on two legs. She was able to do this easily as she was in her human form but with her animal which was a wolf features. Her little ears twitching to the high frequency of his voice and her tail wagged a little showing she was quiet impressed with this boys attitude with the teacher.

She kept her gaze on him but shifted it every two seconds as with a shapeshifter if you kept someone's gaze that means that you were challenging them to a fight which she did not want to do in that moment in time. wondering if she should say hi and introduce herself to him thinking they could become good friends some day.

Malivon coughed to get their attention.”Ahem. Um... miss Taz please don’t do that.” He said to the hybrid.”Now then. I will not want to resurrect anyone you hurt or even kill.” He said.

"Wait does that mean you can resurrect people? Does that require their souls to be intact and all present?"He says still looking directly at the headmaster

Malivon sighed.”Look... I’m just directing you around.” He said.”But I can resurrect people as long as they haven’t been dead for too long. Now then. The lunch room is on the second floor. The library is on the third floor and the gym is on the first floor. Any more questions?”
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz listens and huffed in annoyance putting her chair down. She glared at the headmaster with an not so pleased look. She was then confused by what he had said soon after calling her name "resurrect" she whispered to herself wondering.she then thought of a question and muttered to herself chuckling to herself " when can we go?" She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, where are the classrooms, wheres the auditorium, do I have to stay here, and what kinds of enchantments are at the school to keep us safe from attacks...don't say you aren't gonna protect us"He smiles as he looks at the headmaster

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus