Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

“Ooh tough girl I’m so scared.” Adi said sarcastically.”How about picking a fight you can actually win and not one on us two.” She said pointing at herself and Kodoku.

“I bet you don’t know this about one of your new friends but she has a metal arm and a metal leg. Better do research before you cry to someone who doesn’t care about your past.” Adi snapped and went back to the food.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

She rolls her eyes and leaves. She knows ways to kill these two, but she was not in the correct mindset to do so.
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes shrugged off the thing told about her metal arm and leg she lost by some lunatic cutting them off with a chainsaw and watched on to see if they would fight. If she bet any money she’d bet that adi would definitely win.”Should we stop her?”
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

Krillian eyed the two, seemingly bickering, girls, Karma and Audi, trying her best to pick up on what was said between them since hearing her name...and meal used in the supposed same sentence- so she was both a tiny bit worried and intrigued at the same time. Upon seeing the demon she was at least good acquaintances with coming back, the vampire leaned back in the chair to wait patiently for the other woman to most likely rant about what happened.

Adi stayed quiet but looked at Kodoku and then sighed looking back at her food.

The end of her hair catches on fire. She did not want to talk about it. She was angry and wanted to kill someone

Krillian blinked once before turning her gaze away from Karma, suddenly finding the wooden splinters in the table they sat at rather interesting for some unknown and bizarre reason.

She calms down. She looks at krillian and smiles. "I threatened to kill her and take all her blood so you can eat for a while. She called everyone in this group other than you a loser"
Wrizor Kepus (played by Burrito)

"Well, that was a complete and utter mess. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go talk to the principal." Wrizor said as he stood up and left, his briefcase forgotten and left where it was. "I see what you mean." He muttered, before turning the corner and following Kodoku's directions.

Adi kept focus on her food. She wasn’t afraid of any of them but secretly was afraid of Celestria. Noticing how she was a two in one powered princess. Those were the toughest.

She blinks "he's dumb. Who wants to go check the case?" She drinks some water
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes looked at her.”Maybe you since you said it.”
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

He thought for a second, then let out a slight 'are we really gonna do this' grunt. He quickly sifted through his bag for something incase things went south. "or, crazy idea, we could respect his personal space." He said, still searching.

Adi peaked over.”We could but that’s no fun.” She said.

Malavon sat at the highest floor of the school.
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal)

"Listen. If you really want to snoop through the new guys stuff, at least wait until he gets into a fight with someone. However strong you are, you should make sure you know what you're getting yourself into." He said, placing his hands on a chakram as he was still uncertain that he had convinced them.

Krillian had been pondering over the information that Karma had given her about the small fight and providing her a live meal, sending favourable chills down her spine at the thought of hunting for blood again, instead of vials or bottles of the stuff. The vampire had to control feeling in deadly still silence before saying anything; not wanting the wrong words to slip out out of excitement. Coming to, she heard about the case the new-comer left behind and aboit opening it, immediately sending off alerts in her mind.

"...He might have left it on purpose...I don't think it should be opened..."

He eventually reached the office, pausing outside to catch his breath before he went in. He adjusted his suit, making sure everything was as it should be, and entered.

Adi nodded.”Ya I guess. I wonder what is in it but I guess not opening it allows us all to use creativity in our imagination of what could be in there.” She said.
Malavon kiro (played by Skykitty)

Malavon was looking down at his desk writing something and snapped his finger to make the paper disappear. He looked at the boy.”Ah. You must be Wrizor.” He said.

"In the flesh." He said, bowing slightly. "I was told to come to you for an orientation of sorts, I think."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Raven Wood High vs. The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus